The Scandal

B4's BeeshTime
Please log in to read the full chapter

Episode 10 - The Scandal

 

 

M.Flo and Joon were watching the dance practice on M.Flo's phone, observing the dance moves and trying to imitate it perfectly. Before they knew it, M.Flo was able to dance Hyuna's dance in the beginning perfectly. Joon had killed it learning Hyunseung's moves. Once they were able to dance the first minute into the song, they went to check the next dances moves.

M.Flo pressed play and blushed slightly when Hyunseung touched Hyuna's hip and held her so closely. Suddenly, she was very aware of how close Joon was to her in order to share the tiny cell phone screen. She felt a little uneasy when Hyuna slightly bent down and HyunSeung's hand hovered down her back, outlining her S line. Imagining Joon touching her like Hyunseung was to Hyuna had her blushing like mad.

Joon hadn't noticed M.Flo's nervousness as he stepped back and clapped his hands. "Alright! Lets do this!" He smiled sweetly as he held out his hand for M.Flo to come forward to they can practice. M.Flo gulped.

Lil'NoNo and Mir were still twerking together. Key had decided their twerking skills weren't as high as his, so he ditched them to twerk in the middle of the dance club, instantly catching everyone's attention and so they made a circle around him and cheered. Mir smirked at Lil'NoNo and she knew what that meant.

"No," she said with a smile. "Don't do it..." His smirk grew larger.

"Mir, I'm warning you!"

He giggled like a moron. "I swear," she pointed at him with a finger, her smile growing larger every minute.

He tweaked harder as he laughed manically. "MIR. Don't do it!"

He continued wiggling his eyebrows at her. "Seriously bro, don't do it!"

Mir looked at her innocently. "Don't you dare," she was laughing now.

Mir only twerked faster in response. "Okay, what the dude. Are you going to do it anytime soon... Or..?" Lil'NoNo said seriously as she stopped twerking to stare at him, judging him.

He stopped twerking and looked at her. "I thought you told me not to. You kept telling me not to."

"I was kidding. GO FOR IT," Lil'NoNo yelled as she bounced her up and down, twerking like there was no tomorrow.

Mir grinned and twerked again, his time, letting one rip. Lil'NoNo was literally rolling on the floor laughing her off.

Inside, Zelo and Rae found Kore knocked out on the floor. Rae wanted to go to her leader but Zelo grabbed her by the hips and pulled her back towards him. He hovered her ear, "Dance with me."

"But Kore-," Zelo landed a kiss on her lips before she could say more. He pulled back and winked at her, he started to move her hips with his hands to the music. Distracted by his sweet kiss, she danced.

A few others that were around Mir made faces of the sour smell, at first they thought it was just their head but soon figured out it was Mir the whole time. They all backed away making a circle around him. Mir thought he was getting spotlight and started twerking his hardest away. Lil'NoNo, still by his side and not bothered by the smell, laughed trying to twerk also.

M.Flo blushed like crazy when Joon had to near his face to her's in the choreograph making her pull away because she was so nervous being that close to him. She wondered why she stopped liking him in the past.

He stopped when he saw how she reacted, "Why are you pulling away?"

"I uh, I," she didn't know how to explain to him.

He places both hands on the side of her face and pulls her face to face towards him only one inch apart. Her eyes widen. "I'm y aren't I?"

She was baffled by his response, "What?" She pulled away from his hands.

"You're blushing because you can't resist this face being so close to your's right?"

She rolled her eyes, now she remembers why she stopped liking him. He's so full of himself. "In your dreams. Let's finish this already."

Joon and M.Flo soon got all of the choreograph, when the song ended, someone was applauding them by the entrance of the room. "You two did great!"

"Kris? What brings you here?" M.Flo asked.

"My friends had to head on home."

"Right I'm the iest man in the world," Joon said to Kris.

M.Flo laughed, "Please, Kris is way more ier than you. He's tall and can just blow girls' minds when he just simply stares at them."

"Bwoh?!" Kris laughed at Joon's reaction. "Stop laughing," Joon grabs M.Flo's phone, trying to distract them away, and hands it to Kris. "Can you record us on the phone so we can see how we're doing?" He nods and starts getting the recorder ready. Joon uses his phone to start the song. Once they finished, Kris stopped the video.

"So how did it come out?" Joon said making his and M.Flo's way walking over to see the video. They watched the video, and were proud of their work. "Hey, why does your phone say, 'now uploaded'?" Joon asked M.Flo.

M.Flo panicked, snatching the phone away from Kris's grasp, "Oh no!"

"What?" Kris and Joon both said.

"It uploaded on ICloud!"

"But you two didn't do so bad at it though? Why is it so bad?"

Joon smirked, "PAYBACK!"

Kris looked lost, "What in the world are you talking about?"

"Girls love me," Kris still didn't understand Joon's explanation. "Once they see this video, girls are gonna get jealous and you know what happens when they get jealous."

"So does M.Flo," Kris says placing his hand on her shoulder. "All of B4 have many fans. Don't forget that. Fans might get after you instead of her."

"Hey!" Joon pointed at Kris.

Kris ignored the ranting Joon, "I think it's time to head back to the dorm, don't you think?"

M.Flo nodded in agreement and grabbed her stuff, followed by Kris in search for the members.

Chunji saw Kore on the floor, he didn't want to stop dancing so he just twerked his at her having fun. Kris and M.Flo saw Kore and made their way towards her. Kris kicked Chunji's , pushing him away from Kore leaving a shoe print on his . He almost fell but caught himself on the chair. He almost wanted to get after who kicked him but when one of his favorite songs came on, he got distracted and twerked away. Kris lifted Kore up and carried her.

They found Lil'NoNo on the ground laughing but they stopped a feet away when they couldn't stand the smell. M.Flo rose her arm to her nose and made her way to Lil' NoNo. "We gotta go back!" She yelled over the music. "We have a video to shoot!" Lil'NoNo just kept laughing. M.Flo couldn't stand there any longer from the smell and pulled Lil'NoNo by the arm.

"It's like laughing gas!" Lil'NoNo laughed.

Kris, still carrying Kore, found Rae and Zelo and nudged M.Flo. "Rae!" M.Flo shouted. The two were having so much fun, she didn't want to end their night already. "Sorry Rae but we have to get up early tomorrow." Rae pouted but understood.

"I love you baby girl," Zelo said, kissing Rae's lips saying his goodbyes.

"Love you too."

"Text me when your home ok?" She nodded making Zelo go crazy how cute she looked to him. He went for another kiss and did his best to make it last.

"Ok lovebirds, I know you don't want to leave each other but we have Kore here," M.Flo points at Kore with wide open in Kris arms. Zelo kisses her again and part away.

"TWERK IT CHUNJI!" Kore yelled lost in her sleep.

 

The next morning Kore awoke surprisingly early. She walked out to the kitchen seeing Kris making breakfast in his pajamas.

"Good morning," he said cheerfully. Kore only growled in response. "Headache?" Kore glared at him as she made herself some coffee. "Here, have some breakfast." He put the plate of eggs and bacon shaped into a smiley face in front of her. The smell was too much she ran to the sink to hurl. She rinsed out and wet her face.

"I'm sorry I don't feel good."

"It's ok, I understand. I'll keep some warm for you in case you feel better later."

"HEEYYYY WHAT'S COOKIN' GOOD LOOKIN'?" Lil'NoNo bounced into the kitchen. Kore moaned in annoyance causing Lil'NoNo to mimic her. "What's your problem bish?"

"I'm tired," the leader walked away, unaware of the faces her friend made at her back. Kris laughed while he served Lil'NoNo a plate.

"Why do you do this? You don't have to you know."

Please log in to read the full chapter