G-DickHead

B4's BeeshTime
Please log in to read the full chapter

Episode 22- G-DickHead

 

 

 

Lil'NoNo's record went smoothly, she would laugh sometimes at the lyrics. Somehow M.Flo got the lyrics perfect for her personality. It just clicked.

"That's a wrap, we'll record tomorrow on the rapping," Keven, the head of the crew, said.

Lil'NoNo jumped with excitement. Lil'NoNo asked Youngjae out for dinner and he gladly agreed but Lil'NoNo wanted to make dinner especially for him, dinner at the dorm was the plan. Though she didn't know what she was getting herself into when she didn't know how to cook, what she wanted to make him. She quickly dialed Kris's number but stopped immediately knowing that Kris would never allow the two being alone. She panicked but then a little angel sent her a message. Lil'NoNo quickly dialed the number, "Hey, can you do me a quick favor."

"Uhh yeah, what is it?" It turns out that M.Flo was the little angel.

"Can you help me cook a meal for Youngjae?"

"You're gonna have with him aren't ya?"

"NO! I just want to make a good dinner for him," Lil'NoNo fanned herself.

"Ok, I'll be over in thirty minutes. Take the meat out of the fridge to thaw."

"How do you have such a long break?"

"Because it's the only break I get to have."

"Ohh," Lil'NoNo nodded.

 

Kore arrived at the hotel, she received her key and headed over towards the elevator. "Hold the elevator for me please!" A shout was heard outside the elevator.

", I should've not held it for you." Kore frowned, Seungri smiled at her.

"Nice seeing you too," he looked away and stayed quietly beside her. Kore fidgeted, she wasn't so sure if Seungri was planning something or just being Seungri. The door opened and Seungri let her go first. She felt iffy about him. She was surprised that he didn't say one word at all except those few in the beginning. Seungri walked into the room and shut the door behind him not even taking a look back at Kore.

 

M.Flo finally arrived at the dorm and quickly got the seasonings ready and started heating up the stove. Lil'NoNo was passed out on the couch but awoke by the sudden sound. "Help me make the dessert," M.Flo said while she tenderized the meat. Lil'NoNo got up and started grabbing the ingredients for dessert.

"Can you do me another favor?" Lil'NoNo asked sheepishly.

"What's up?"

"Stall Kris."

"Kris?"

Lil'NoNo nodded, "Yeah."

"You guys are having !" M.Flo turned around and faced Lil'NoNo.

Lil'NoNo flushed red again, "No! It's just that Kris is eyeing us all like a hawk and I know if he saw Youngjae coming, Kris would accompy us not leaving us alone."

M.Flo laughed, "Well, I get off at eleven. I'll see what I can do."

"ELEVEN?! THATS SO LATE!"

"I'll ask Kris to come and take me home. Besides, he doesn't get off till eleven anyways or that's what I think but you'll have plenty of time to grind on each other and what not."

"Oh my god! Quit!"

"I'll pack my clothes then because I have a feeling it's gonna get wild tonight."

"You're staying in Kris's dorm?"

"I'll probably stay in the recording room again. I got a few things to do in there."


"Hi! I'm Ilhoon, it's a pleasure to meet you," Rae, Ilhoon and the rest were in the back rehearsing their lines.

"I'm nervous," Rae's hands were shaking a little.

Ilhoon smiled at her, "You're gonna do great."

"How are you not nervous at all?"

"I am but once we are on there, you'll get the hang of it."

"You guys are up in 10! Places!" Rae took a deep breath and killed the show like always.

 

M.Flo was back in the YG building and headed over to the recording studio. Inside was GD by himself looking over a few lines of the song. "I'm back."

GD smirked. "It's about time." He stood up and walked around her, looking her up and down. "You smell of food. You should've invited me over to eat out."

M.Flo stepped away, "I like eating alone."

"What happened to your boyfriend? Did you two break up?"

M.Flo glared. "Enough with the chit chat, let's hurry up and start." She took a seat by his and started to look over the lyrics.

GD grabbed her chair and turned her around to face him. His face was only few inches apart from hers. M.Flo pulled back as he grabbed the back of her head and pulled her back.

"Kiss me," he said pulling her closer.

"What?"

"Kiss me."

"No."

He smiled, "Very well then." He aims for her lips but she was quick and moved away. He frowned, she made a dash for the door but he caught up to her trapping her between the door and his body. He pressed himself against her.

"Stop," she pleaded which only made him smile and enjoy her begging.

He moved in closer and kissed her cheek making her tremble of fear. He wrapped an arm around her waist and kissed her neck over and over making her cringe. She stifled a cry. He now looked at her in her eyes. He was going for the kiss now but before he could, someone opened the door and she fell in someone's arms. GD held himself back quickly.

"Whoa, did I come at a wrong time..." Taeyang had M.Flo in his arms. He thought he intruded into some couple makeout or something but it changed once he saw the tears stained on her cheeks. Her clothes were a mess. She pulled away from him and ran.

Taeyang looked back at her then at GD. "What happened?" He asked. GD ignored the questioned and went back inside. "Did you...?" Taeyang trailed off thinking of the worst thought coming into his mind of what his best friend would do to someone so sweet as her. "You didn't, did you?"

"Get out."

"What?"

"I said, get out."

M.Flo ran, she went back to the dorm and ran inside when she arrived. She stopped when she saw that Youngjae at the front of the door holding a bouquet of roses at the front door of B4's dorm. Once he stepped inside and the door closed behind him. She headed over to the recording studio but stopped when she was in front of Kris's door. She turned the knob slightly and the door opened. surprised it wasn't locked.

She saw Kris in a white tee and black sweat pants and his hair wet fresh out of the shower walking back to bedroom. She paced over quickly to him and wrapped her arms around him and cried. Kris froze at the sudden touch but relaxed when he knew it was M.Flo. He knew those cries.

He unwrapped himself from her hold and turned around facing her, "What's wrong?" She continued crying.

He lifted her up and carried her to his bed. Once she was on the bed, Kris started to head over to the kitchen to get her something to drink but stopped when she held his wrist.

"Don't leave me," she sobbed. Kris got on the bed and cradled her and kissed her on the forehead.


"You look beautiful as always today," Youngjae smiled at Lil'NoNo. Lil'NoNo got her self ship shaped just for today. "So what's that amazing smell?" He said sniffing the scent.

"It's grilled balsamic and rosemary flat iron steak." Youngjae's mouth watered just by the hearing the word steak.

"Shall we go on and eat?"

"Yes! You don't have to tell me twice." Youngjae took a bite out of it and felt like he was in heaven, "You made this all by yourself?"

Lil'NoNo nodded, "Well, M.Flo helped me a little with recipe but I did most of it."

 

Kore was thankful Seungri hadn't bothered her all evening, she had been

Please log in to read the full chapter