You'll Know

B4's BeeshTime
Please log in to read the full chapter

Episode 24 - You'll Know

 

 

 

Nono's curiosity and worries started to build up when there's still no contact of Youngjae. She texted him at night, in the morning, mostly whenever she had free time. She started having second thoughts and thinking negative but she shrug away those crazy thoughts back and continue on with her schedule.

Rain was stressing out at how the next scandal should be fixed. Even though he made Rae to make a conference and admit that there's nothing going on with her and Tao, fans will furious at the photo. Just seeing that photo of Tao being so close to her and her being so shy and cute made them angry. Twitter was madness, the topic of Rae and Tao titled 'TaoRae Dating?' was the top third in rank on twitter.

Rain immediately took Rae's phone away, just remembering how devastated M.Flo was about her scandal with Joon, he didn't want another one of his precious girls to go through what she went through. He felt bad for taking her phone away because then she won't have contact with Zelo at all but he knew that she'll probably just ask one of the girls to text him that she's doing ok. But little did he know that Rae and Zelo where in a complicated relationship at the moment.

Rain had Rae's schedules on hold for a few days so that he can spread a word about the truth. Fans still won't like it but it is the truth.

Rae headed back to her dorm and took a seat on the couch. She breathed heavily over and over. Her heart beat rapidly against her chest as if it was gonna explode. Her mind was repeating the words over and over on Zelo's last words on their phone call. She didn't know if she wanted to be mad or just...she was just loss at words. Her eyes started to well up in tears. She curled herself into a ball and shed all the tears she could.

Night came and M.Flo finished recording with GD at three in the morning. She was about to head back to the dorm but decided to just stay at YG recording studio. Her next schedule is a five for drive with Taeyang and his crew to film for his song Body. Her things were already packed in the car so she's pretty much ready.

She fell asleep on Teddy's luxury sofa while Taeyang was still awake in the room checking the song. He fell asleep right after listening in the seat. GD was MIA at the moment but returned in the room quietly. He took a seat by M.Flo's head. He stared at her sleeping, he ran his fingers through her hair.

"Get out." GD looked around to find the voice it led too. "Don't touch her and get out," GD followed the voice and saw it was no other than Taeyang fully awake staring at him.

GD sighed, he pulled out a white folded piece of paper the size of his hand and placed it in M.Flo's hand. He stood up and walked away leaving the two to sleep again.

 

Kore giggled under her bed covers thinking about the dinner she had with Niel. Though her mind kept wandering. 'What would Niel think of me when he finds out that I read a lot of about him?' She felt guilty for reading of him.

Her phone pinged as she has just received a message. She checked the ID and it was Niel. She squealed but stopped, 'why is he texting me so late?'

She checked the message and read that he had a great time with her and would like to go out again sometime. She texted back quickly that she also had a good time and that she liked to hang out also. She felt so happy but the came up again, she felt so terrible. She decided to text back and make a confession to him that she reads about him and the other Teen Top members. She was a bit nervous for his response until she finally received his message.

 

From Niel:
Oh, it's cool. I also have a confession to make to you also. I read about you too ;)

 

Lil'NoNo panicked the next morning, still no sign of a text or call from Youngjae. She turned around in her bed to talk to Rae about it but she wasn't there. She got out of bed and checked for M.Flo but she wasn't there also but she got message from her that she'll be gone for a week and that there's no phones allowed and to take care.

NoNo walked around but stopped when she saw Rae awake staring at the ceiling. Fresh tears were on her cheeks. Rae couldn't sleep at all that night.

NoNo immediately ran to Rae, "Rae! What's wrong?!"

Rae turned to look at her, her tears came streaming out like a waterfall when she saw sight of Lil'NoNo. Rae hugged NoNo and sobbed on her shoulder.

"It's ok, I'm here. Tell me what happened."

"He- he wants to g-give each other sp-space," she sobbed.

NoNo gasped, "Why would he do that? Because of that photo?" Rae nodded.

Suddenly someone slammed the door shut. The girls look up to find a pissed Kris. He was going to their dorm to grab something from M.Flo's room but when he overheard Rae's and NoNo's conversation, anger boiled up inside of him. He told Zelo not to ever hurt her.

"WHERE'S THAT ING ," he gritted his teeth.

"He's doing a tour, you won't reach him," Rae replied.

He banged his fist on the wall, he looked over at NoNo and saw sadness in her eyes, "Don't tell me he did something to you to?" Lil'NoNo looked away. "I told you they only wanted one thing and that is what they got."

Kris couldn't handle seeing them in sorrows. He's already seen M.Flo cry again and not say a word about it, he didn't want to see Rae and Lil'NoNo cry also. It hurt him seeing them hurt. He wasn't gonna just sit and act like nothing is going on this time. He would make Youngjae and Zelo pay for hurting his two angels.

"That's not true." Kris looked up to see Rae sitting up.

"What?"

"I said that's not true... I know Junhong a lot better than you do. He wasn't with me just for that, He really cared and now I've ruined everything. Not him, me. I messed up" she wiped away the fresh tears on her cheeks and tried to calm herself. Lil'NoNo shushed her and rubbed her back comfortingly.

"Hey, that's not true. It's not your fault, he's probably needs some time to himself to think things out. He'll be back."

Rae looked at the older rapper. "How do you know?"

"Because he loves you Rae. Anyone can tell just by the way he looks at you. He will come back, don't worry."

Kris didn't want to be a party pooper but at the same time he didn't want them to believe in something that probably wasn't true. Taking a deep breath he sat down next to them and patted the maknae's back.

"I know you two love these boys but you have to understand that-"

"God damn it Kris what is wrong with you?!" Rae suddenly stood up and shouted at him causing both he and NoNo to jump in surprise. "You're acting just like Rain! 'Don't do this' don't do that' 'no cellphones' 'no dating' NO FREEDOM NO HAPPINESS" With that she ran to her room crying leaving the two by themselves. They sat silently not knowing what to say. Kris bit his bottom lip and ran his hand through his hair.

"I'm sorry, seems like I just create problems no matter where I am."

"Kris that's not what she meant"

"You're going to be better off without me." Standing up he walked to the door stopping before turning to NoNo with a pained look. He opened his mouth to say something but closed it again and shook his head before walking out the door. NoNo stood there's slightly shocked before she fully processed what had just happened.

"" She ran to the door and out into the hall. "Kris?!! Kris!!!! KRIS?!!! COME BACK PLEASE!! KRIS!" She checked his room and all the other dorms before checking around the building. "KRIS!!!" It was no use. He was gone again and this time she wasn't sure he would be back. Holding back her tears, she slowly made her way back to the dorm. Closing the door behind her she walked to the sofa and dropped onto it sobbing hard.

"I heard yelling" Rae said cautiously coming out from the back.

"Kris left." NoNo said without even turning to look at her.

"What?"

"I said Kris left! Can't you hear me?!!" NoNo sat up and turned to her face red from tears and anger.

"So you have to yell?"

"He left because of you!"

Rae took a deep breath and leaned against the wall. "He was just looking out for us like an older brother, because he cared. Not like Rain who is only looking out for us so we don't make him look bad. I didn't think he would leave because of that"

"No because the only thing you were thinking of was yourself"

"Ok really now? You're gonna put all this on me?"

"Well last I checked he left after YOU yelled at him"

"YEAH BUT I DIDNT MEAN FOR HIM TO LEAVE"

"WELL WHAT DID YOU MEAN THEN?!"

"I DON'T KNOW GOD DAMN IT I WAS UPSET. I WOULD NEVER PURPOSELY HURT HIM." Rae put her head in her hands and slid down to the floor crying again.

"I'm sorry. I am so sorry." NoNo ran over to her and hugged her.

"I'm so so sorry. I shouldn't have said any of that. I'm just scared. We shouldn't be fighting." They sat there silently holding on to one another for a while.

"We should go look for him" Rae half whispered.

"Hmm?"

She cleared and spoke up. "We should go look for him."

"I already did"

"We can split up and try different places. I need to apologize." Lil'NoNo nodded and they both got up heading out the door.

 

"Hhhhheeeeyyyy guuurrll" Kore rolled her eyes and let out a groan. "I have great news. Guess what it is?"

"Rain finally grew a brain and pulled me off the show?"

Seungri stared at her awkwardly. "Uh no but WE HAVE OUR FIRST KISS SCENE TODAY!!!"

Kores l

Please log in to read the full chapter