B4 & MBLAQ Comeback!

B4's BeeshTime
Please log in to read the full chapter

Episode 8 - B4 & MBLAQ Comeback!

 

 

 

"I'm sleepy," M.Flo walked in with droppy lids. The four arrived at their Teen Vogue photo shoot and everyone seemed to be there right on time.

"Don't you dare lay on that chair!" Kore snapped at M.Flo before she was about to throw herself on.

"But why!" She pouted.

"Once you take a seat, you knock out the next second."

M.Flo slumped her shoulders, "Ok."

"Here," Kore hands her an energy drink. "Take this right now. Don't need you to be falling asleep during the shoot."

"So," Kore looks at Rae. "How did the recording go?"

"It wasn't going so well at first but once I started thinking of someone, everything worked well."

Lil'NoNo ran to Rae teasing her, "Was that someone have a name that starts with a Z?"

Rae blushed, "Maybe?"

"Alright girls!" Rain clapped getting the girls attention. M.Flo jumped almost making her drink spill. "You each have a makeup and stylist working on you at the same time. On this free time, practice on your poses in the mirror in front of you, just don't overwork yourself."

The girls makeup was extravagant, the electric colors made their eyes pop giving them a bold look. During their photoshoot it all came natural to them. Rain would sometimes help them out when he would see them struggle but other than that it all went well.

They finished by around seven in the afternoon, you'd expect the girls to be tired but they were wide awake, heading back to their next schedule in the van, Lil'NoNo and M.Flo were all over the place laughing like hyenas. Kore would listen to their conversation and laugh also. Rae was busy texting her man giggling most of the time.

"Where to next Rain?" Lil'NoNo asked.

"Onto work on your comeback with MBLAQ."

"Oh please help us lord," Kore praised.

Confused, Rain asked, "Why?"

"Remember what happened last time?"

Everyone looked back at what happened, except Lil'NoNo. "Oh," they all said except Lil'NoNo lost at what they were thinking.

"Help me out here!" Lil'NoNo said.

"You and Mir, end of story." Kore replied.

"I don't get it," Lil'NoNo said with a poker face.

"You kept laughing with Mir every time he let one rip," Kore answered. "He kept doing it because you kept laughing! Then we all had to leave because the room just smelt rancid." Lil'NoNo laughed now remembering what happened.

"Why not give him those 'no gas' pills." M.Flo said.

"We did, apparently that didn't work." Kore said. "We'll just have to wait and see when we're there."

Since the song had already been recorded a few days prior, they were finally able to shoot the music video. The location was set in two different locations. Once they arrived at their first destination, at a quiet and empty coffee shop, they climbed out of the van one by one and entered inside to greet the film crew and director.

MBLAQ quickly arrived after and met up with B4 and the music video director. Mir threw Lil'NoNo a knowing smirk and wiggled his eyebrows. She laughed loudly and Kore slapped her hand over Lil'NoNo's mouth and hissed for her to listen to the director.

The song was upbeat yet smooth, the lyrics about breaking up with your love and being haunted with memories about them everywhere you turn. The director explained he would pair up B4 and MBLAQ into couples and that G.O would be casted as the main lead.

M.Flo was a couple with Joon, and they were lead to the front of the coffee shop near the entrance and by the counter. Joon rested his hands on M.Flo's hips while a crew member lifted M.Flo's hands to rest on his shoulders and explained how they should act.

Kore was paired with Seungho and they were seated at a table, Seungho's arm draped around Kore's shoulder.

Lil'NoNo was paired with Mir, how that happened, nobody knows. Everyone only prayed they would contain themselves during filming. They were ordered to stand near a corner of the coffee shop with Lil'NoNo leaning her back against the wall and Mir leaning forward towards her with one hand supporting his weight on the wall.

"I have to fart," he whispered to Lil'NoNo and she bursted into laughter, the crew member trying to explain how to act, frowning.

Rae was paired with Thunder and they were the last couple sitting all the way in the back of the coffee shop. They were nodding in understanding at the director who had personally come to tell them how they would specifically act. Rae's eyes widened when the director had told them when G.O walked by, they were to kiss lightly on the lips.

"I-I can't do that! I have a boy-... I have chapped lips today!"

Thunder calmed her down. "It's just acting. It's going to be okay, I don't bite." He tried smiling friendly.

The director walked away and Rain came up. "Rae, I know you are really young, and I tried reasoning with the director but he insists you kiss just for the music video. He claims you are very popular and he wants your acting career to get better, he thinks this small kiss could show your potential. I can tell him no if you are uncomfortable about it."

Rae blinked rapidly and stammered, "I don't feel comfortable..."

Thunder touched her arm and nodded. "It's okay, we don't have to. I can go tell him myself."

"How about just a kiss on the cheek?" Rae suggested feeling guilty. Thunder nodded and got up from his chair, walking away to tell the director. Rain gave her a thumbs up and walked away.

Rae was fiddling with her fingers when Thunder finally came back. "He said a kiss on the cheek works. I'll give it to you, if that's okay." Rae nodded and soon the acting was to begin.

The camera started from the entrance of the coffee shop, the director signaling for the song to begin playing the background. They began rolling and G.O made his appearance from the door, walking by slowly as he stared at Joon nudging his nose cutely against M.Flo's pretending to Eskimo kiss.

G.O made a pained expression as he turned away and continued walking on, only to stop and stare at Kore being snuggled by Seungho, who was whispering sweet nothings into her ear. Kore pretended to cover to stifle a giggle and G.O looked away again, his face saddening.

As he walked farther into the coffee shop, the camera followed him and soon they went on to Lil'NoNo and Mir who were giggling and Mir let one rip, causing Lil'NoNo to bend over as she laughed hysterically.

"CUT," the director yelled angrily. "What's going on here?!"

"SORRY," NoNo wheezed out between laughs. "Lets do this again."

Everyone sighed as they tried for a second time.
And a third.
Fourth...
GOD DAMMIT MIR AND LIL'NONO.

By the sixth shot, Mir had ran out of gas and he was finally serious enough to act out the scene. He smirked and pushed some hair out of Lil'NoNo's face. Lil'NoNo smirked back and wrapped her hand around Mir's nape and brought him closer to whisper into his ear. G.O's expressions were spot on as he continued walking on while clenching his heart.

It

Please log in to read the full chapter