Chapter 6

Different Destinies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

So here's the chapter... ENJOY!!! And also, COMMENT!!!

***

A thumping heart was all can be heard inside the studio. The last question was being asked to him, "What is her favourite dessert?" "Creamiest chocolate pudding." That was his answer. And now, its time to know whether this answer was right or wrong.

 

"And the right answer is.... Triple chocolate cake." 

 

Everyone was sad, Daehyun answered all questions wrong. But only 2 people among all the audiences knew that the answers were all correct, but for the wrong person, that was. Now that things were clear, Suho was more than sure that this bestfriend of his girlfriend definitely had feelings for her, which she was unaware of.

 

"Aww... it's such a sad thing, but it's okay, since this is your relationship is still at its early stage."

 

Fans started cheering for Daehyun, "Kwenchana! Kwenchana!"

 

He gave his fans grateful smile. Daehyun felt bad for deceiving his fans, but he was pressured to do things this way. He wasn't even a bit interested to get to know her favourite things, and he didn't know how, but Haeri's favorites just rolled out from his mouth. 

 

That show was near to its end when the couple to performed "Everything is pretty", which was originally sung by Yongjae and Sunhwa. 

 

 

As the show ended, Suho and Haeri went backstage to meet the idol-couple. 

 

And her greeting towards Daehyun was a hard smack on his arm.

 

"Oww... yah, why use violence when you can speak?!" He aske, irritated. Daehyun had every right in the universe to be irritated - first, he had to attend show with Sunhwa while Haeri was watching. Second, the presence of Suho irked him more than anything. Third, the glares he was receiving during the entire show from the said male.

 

And last but not the least, their intertwined hands. 

 

"How could you not think about asking her those questions beforehand? You embarrassed her in front of the National TV!" Haeri started nagging at him, just like putting oil with fire.

 

"I'm not a bit interested in the getting to know process, and you know that very well." They were in private room, only the 3 of them. 

 

She was sick of his behavior, he wasn't like that with his previous girlfriends, so what was wrong with Sunhwa? From what she have observed, the girl was too sweet for her best friend. Shaking her head, Haeri left the room, too disappointed to say anything.

 

Both men were left alone in room with an awkward silence. Having too much to say, Suho opened his mouth; but closed it when he heard the younger one's next sentence.

 

"I know what you're going to talk about... I can't help it, but... I tried very hard... And it's out of control now..."

 

"So are you challenging me now?" Suho was slightly surprised.

 

"Yes, and the price will be Haeri's heart" And now, he was amused. Was Daehyun out of his mind?!

 

"You are not yourself, Daehyun. And you know very well that I'm not going to accept such a ridiculous challenge of yours. I respect my love for Haeri to put that in any challenge."

 

Without saying anything more, Suho left the room too.

 

Daehyun sighed. The feelings he had was beyond disappointment, was it out of jealousy? Yes, it was. But he can't do anything to turn back the time. And the relationship he had with older male was now ruined. Completely.

 

"Its all her fault. She's a curse in my life." He muttered, before he, as well, stormed out of the room to hers.

 

 

Her mood was completely down, how could he behave like this? This is not him she knew, he was changing... And she didn't like that, not even a bit.

 

"Hey... are you alright?" Suho's little squeeze brought her back from her trance.

 

"Yeah, I'm perfectly fine. Better than ever, I must say. But... I don't know about him." She turned to the window, looking at the passing trees... buildings... and some random people who were walking pass the streets.

 

With another firm squeeze, Suho let the silence linger for the time being. He was also at a loss of words, after his little chat with Daehyun. He decided not to make Haeri get involved in this, when she already was.

 

"He's stressed, and that's all. Give him some time, he'll come by." He assured her. And that was such a fat lie, he added in his mind.

 

The day went pass just like that.

 

 

"Please give me another chance... I love you, I really do!" Tears welled up in the corner of her eyes as she instantly throw h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter