Chapter 16

Different Destinies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A healthy relationship has fights, trust, faith, tears, pain, arguments, patience, secrets, Jealousy...
But Love is what makes everything fine once again.

 

“Ah, my head hurts…,” Haeri moaned, clutching her headafter waking up in the morning. She slowly opened her eyes, adjusting the sunrays coming from the open window. “yeogi ga eodhi….?” She looked around, finding that room too familiar. “ Aish, don’t tell me.” She ruffled her head in frustration.

 

“Please let it be a dream, a dream… a dream...,” she left the bed while chanting this. Sweet smell entered in her nostrils as soon as she came out from bedroom. “You're awake, come sit here, I’ll get your pancakes.” Suho stood up from the chair, leaving his unfinished breakfast on the table. He came out with a plate of pancakes and one glass of juice. “You can get fresh first, as you like.”

 

Haeri just stood there like statue, looking at him as he moves around in that room. Aftermath of getting drunk, she was getting back little bit memories of last night’s encounters, especially, Han Sarang.

 

“Oh, and here’s the painkillers, before I forget.” 

 

“How could you do this to me, oppa?” she asked out of blue, making him pause in his mid-sentence.

 

“What… are you…?”

 

“Don’t behave like you don’t know what I’m talking about!” She cried out of frustration. “Don’t just… just…don’t…”she crouched down holding her hairs, hiding her face stained with tears.

 

Suho sighed and crouched down, same level as her. “Haeri-ah, please clam down first.” He held her by arms, and helped her to sit properly on chair. “It’s not like that. Don’t believe completely on what she said.” She pushed herself off for space, wanting to be free of the suffocated feelings in her chest.

 

“You… you dated her there, yes or no?”

 

“Haeri- ah…”

 

“YES OR NO?”she shouted loudly, her eyes turned red from crying and by anger. “Yes.” He looked down on his feet. She held her face, pushing back some tears which were still coming out. “That was what I wanted to hear.” She stood up and started to gather her things.

 

“Wait… Haeri-ah, it’s not like that… please….” He tried to stop her by grabbing her arm, which she shrugged off harshly. “Later…later oppa. I’m tired now.” And he saw her leaving just like that with heavy heart.

 

 

Come and get me from Oppa’s place.

 

He read that message over and over again, thinking what must’ve happened, what she was doing there this early in the morning. But those things doesn’t mattered to him that time. He came out from his room, which he shares with Yongjae, buttoning up his shirt. “Hyung, where’s manager hyung?” he asked Himchan, who was looking extraordinarily happy for some unknown reasons, to him at least.

 

“Our manager will be here in…” he glanced towards wall clock before answering “ ten minutes? Why? Something happened?” he looked up from the veggies he was cutting. “Nah, Just inform him that I’m going out, will be back little late.” As soon as he completed his sentence, there was knock on door, indicating arrival of outsiders.

 

“Why don’t you tell her yourself since she’s here already?” Himchan mused with a mischievous glint in his eyes, before running to open the door like a bullet shot from a gun.

 

Daehyun shrugged nonchalantly, since it wasn’t something hard task to do. He went inside the kitchen to get something to soothe his dry throat. He came to greet his manager while taking sips from his drink, but soon choked to death when he saw the person standing before him. “What is she doing here?” he asked pointing at her.

 

Himchan slapped his hand with force “It’s bad to point at people daehyun-ah.” He gritted his teeth while glaring at his dongsaeng for bad behavior. “Hello everyone, I’m your new manager from today Park Minhee. Please take care of me.” She gave him a polite bow unwillingly. He looked at her in disbelief, and with a shake of his head, he turned to his hyung for an explanation.

 

“Aren’t you little late for something…?” Himchan voiced out unsurely, trying to shoo him away, without getting her insulted by him anymore.

 

“Right, Haeri. But I need proper explanation right after I come back.” He said to elder boy firmly, before turning his attention to the girl, who was busy observing the place. “And you, don’t be too happy, since you’re not going be here any longer than week.” And he took his chance to insult her.  And stormed out from the dorm.   

 

Himchan casted her one last apologetic look before leaving her alone in living room, and went to wake up other members. “It’s going to be tougher than I thought, but you need to be stronger Minhee-ah, to show him that what happened back then wasn’t your fault.” She threw her fist in air, in encouraging way. But quickly pulled down looking around, in case anyone saw her little gesture. 

 

Someone chuckled from corner of his room, looking at her.

 

“Cute.”

 

 

“How can he do this to me? Huh?” gulp “Am I that bad?” Another gulp. “Gyuon-ah… right?! Wait... there are two Gyuons… hehehe…” she slumped down on the counter, lying flat on her face. Gyuon stared at her friend and sighed. It has been one hour since Daehyun had left Haeri under her care. Yet, she was still drinking, ignoring the protests coming from her friend.

 

“Haeri-ah, this is enough, let’s get you home now.” She placed Haeri’s on hand above her shoulder, and held her by waist. Haeri was still spilling nonchalant words whi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter