Chapter 35

Different Destinies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“And why I’m here again?” Suho asked the nth time as he managed the shopping bags in one hand. He was called out by the bride of the century for shopping.

Sarang placed the bag she was observing before back to its original place. “I told you so many times already. Oppa you’re getting old. We’re here for honeymoon shopping.” She clapped her hands together as she stalked off to different.

“Okay. But what does that have to do with me?”

“Oppa did you forgot your ex is famous designer around the world?” she wiggled her brows, as she started to go through another rack of clothes, “I just hope she left even one percent of her talent with you, after all you were together with her for so long? Again how long were you guys dated? Three year? Four year?”

Suho shook his head as he dropped the bangs on sofa, “Call D.O. or Baek, I’m leaving first.”

“Eh? Oppa, you promised me!!” Sarang stomped her feet as she cling on his arm.

Suho looked at her and slowly unhooked her arm, “I’m busy, Sarang. I can’t accompany for such foolish things. Now be a good girl and call your cousin or fiancé.”

 

“What were you thinking when you called me in the middle of the night?”

Haeri sipped her coffee as she flipped the page of the fashion magazine. Her interview was printed on that monthly magazine. She wasn’t interested to do it at first, but then she thought it’d great way to announce her comeback.

And as she expected, she had answer thousands of questions for her family and friends. Even the groom made time to call and thank her for coming back on his wedding.

But there was one person who wasn’t quite happy when she appeared in front of him. Park Chanyeol. Of course he’d be annoyed since she suddenly called him in the middle of the night to pick her up.

“You could’ve just hailed a cab and went home, but no. you just had to disturb my sleep.”

“I don’t have any place to stay,” she said as she took bite of sandwich Gyuon placed before her. “Umm~, this is heaven I must say.” She gave her the thumbs up as she went back to eating.

“Yeah right, heaven for you and hell for me,” he said loud enough for her to hear. Haeri stuck her tongue out at him as he went back in his room, slamming the door close.

“I never knew Chanyeol was this short-tempered,” Haeri said as she comfortably leaned back on the sofa, crossing her legs.

“Just when he wakes up on the wrong side of bed,” Gyuon said as she washed the dishes. Coming out of kitchen, Gyuon sat on the sofa beside her best friend, whom she met almost after two years.

“So how’s the life?” Haeri folded her legs as she sat facing Gyuon. The latter also did the same.

Gyuon smiled, “Same old, same old. But you’re different story,” she pushed Haeri’s shoulder as both of them shared a laugh. “How come you decided to appear all of sudden? I even thought that you’re not coming back anymore.”

Haeri sighed, “Even I thought the same, but then… just one day I felt like coming back to my roots.”

“Does he know your back already?” Gyuon purposely avoided saying his name. After all this time, she had no idea as of what’s going on inside Haeri’s mind. Chanyeol only told her that the couple never contacted each other after Haeri went to Paris. Eventually, Gyuon lost all contacts with Suho.

Haeri stood up and dusted her pajamas, “Probably. I don’t know.”

Her answer was short, but Gyuon got the message behind it. She wasn’t prepared to have a talk about it.

“Hmm,” she paused to think about any other topic when it suddenly clicked her, “Hey, you’re here for wedding right? Then let’s go shopping~”

Haeri agreed immediately as she hadn’t decided on what to wear on the wedding, “Wait I’ll just get Channie to drive us there,” Gyuon was about to enter in the room, but Haeri held her back.

“Let him be, or he’ll nag us all day.” Haeri shuddered at the thought of naggy Chanyeol.

Gyuon laughed at her reaction, “Okay, we’ll do that. Let’s get change.”

 

After coming home f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter