Chapter 11

Different Destinies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh! You're up late today" Mrs. Bang was preparing breakfast, when Haeri walked down from stairs rubbing her eyes.

 

She gave her mother one sheepish smile and took her sit on dining table. "Long night omma. Good morning."

 

"Morning to you too Darling" Mrs Bang placed plate of bacon and egg in front of her before pouring her juice in glass. "Wae? Don't Joonmyun give you morning call?"

 

Haeri shrugged her shoulder before starting to eat. "Umm...." she swallowed before speaking "This is yum" she brought her fork in front of her face. 

 

But in return her mom flicked her forehead "Don't I taught, not to talk with full mouth?" Haeri just stick her tongue out and continued eating.

 

 

Suho messed his hairs while reading same article over and over again. He was boiling from inside. "You crossed your line this time Daehyun. And I'm not going to let you take Haeri away from me that easily."

 

He reached for his car keys and left his condo. He needed to see her right then and there.

 

" Mr. Bae, its me... please cancel my meeting for today and tomorrow...yes...thank you." he disconnected the call before changing car gear.

 

 

"Was Jung Daehyun-ssi cheating on Han Sunhwa-ssi?"  

 

" Were they even serious about their relation or it was another fling of Jung Daehyun-ssi?"

 

"Who is the girl in photo to you? Is she really your girlfriend?" 

 

"How do you know Bang Haeri-ssi?"

 

"When did you first meet her?"

 

"How about Ms. Sunhwa then?"

 

There was large mob of reporters in front of TS building. They were getting call after call about canceling their scheduled appointments, cfs, etc. 

 

This time issue was very big, it didn't even pass month for revealing him dating Sunhwa, and here he was again with another dating rumor, before break up on the top of that. 

 

" Anyone from you, can you explain me the situation here?" all boys with their manager were again at CEO's office. He was fuming in anger glaring at them, especially at Daehyun.

 

"Someone was threatening him for a while now?" Yongguk uttered as their manager's eyes widened a bit.

 

"Minam-ssi are you aware of this situation?" Minam, their manager shook his head looking down.

 

"Were you guys even planning to let us know?" his voice was calm but held so much of authority.

 

"We found one person who possess that photo." Daehyun revealed. He still don't really believes her, and after this he was almost sure that person might be her.

 

"Ya, she give us all of those, why are you bringing her up?" Himchan hissed quietly besides him.

 

"So...we have to look for that person. Until then we have to clear your relation with Sunhwa. You guys can leave now."

 

 

Daehyun felt very light, like free bird flying in vast sky. He was glad his fake relationship was going end here. And his happiness didn't go unnoticed by s.

 

"You should first talk personally with Sunbae before anything else" Yongguk said as they returned back to their dorm. Daehyun nodded his head, he did plan that out, plus she's aware of that photo thingie.

 

" But Noona, how about her? She'd very angry once she found this out." Yongjae nodded his head at Jongup's statement. It was indeed a problem for now.

 

"I don't know, let's just get through with Sunbae's break up problem first."

 

 

Haeri was in her study, making some new designs. She did ask for leave but her boss permitted to work from home. After her little success of summer collection, her clothes were in demand.

 

"I wonder what he is doing now? He don't even called me whole day?" she was playing with phone thinking whether to call Suho or not. She choose last option thinking he might be busy with work.

 

 

"Ah...I did lot of work today, now lets stop for a while." she stretched her muscles as she stood up from chair. 

 

"Let me fill you my tummy" she circled her hand over her stomach and launched forward to open the door.

 

The speed she used to open that door, she used double speed to close it. "I'm definitely not missing him that much to hallucinate him here." she said herself.

 

"You know that I can hear you from here right?" the man, opposite side from door called out.

 

She hesitantly opened the door and poked her head from gap. She looked so cute that he felt like pinching her cheeks, which he did.

 

" Oppa, you're really here?"

 

 

"Look on her face was so amazing ommoni, you should have seen it." Suho , making her flustered at her childish action.

 

"But you did come without any prior information, how am I suppose to believe if its really you?"

 

"Wae, miss me that much?"

 

She nodded her head shyly looking down. 

 

Suho bit back smile forming on his lips. He was in bliss, looking at the girl in front of him, he almost forgot his every problem with the reason of him being here. It was then when they were cuddling at Haeri's room, she brought that topic up. 

 

She felt his frame tensed when she ask him reason behind his sudden arrival, so she turned to face him and cupped his face in her hand.

 

"You can share any problem with me, you know that right?"

 

"I love you. I love you so much. I...just need on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter