Chapter 27 (PLEASE don't ignore note)

Different Destinies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello Hey readers, 

This time I decided to write my note on the top, because I don't even know if you guys read my note or not. From what I observed, I think all 278 of subscribers of this story are silent readers. Is it like that?

I'm feeling very down because of your lack of respoense - or I may say, no response. I've mentioned this so many times before that PLEASE leave your response, comments. But no, you guys are still being silent readers.

Be like that, but it won't  hurt to leave comment once in a while. I'd like to know what do you think about current situation in story, what would you like it  to be like? It'll help me to improve my writing. 

When I first started to read stories on Aff,  I was used to leave comments on everyother story I read, not always - but sometimes. And I really liked that feeling, therefore I started  to write on Aff - even though I'm not writer myself. I wanted ti experience that feeling when other say something about your work, be it complement, or suggestion, or negative response.

Guys I'm very y for your responses, PLEASE don't make me sad. 

Thank you for read to those who bother to read this rant. 

Now enjoy. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Congratulations!

Success

Proud

Winner

Those kinds of words were formed in one sentence while they were greeting Haeri, but not a single thing was getting inside her frozen mind. She was standing there like a corpse with her teammates. It was Christmas day, the day when the fierce competition between the two company groups was held, and Haeri’s team had won that competition.

 

Meaning, she, with her team members, was going to Paris in the next two weeks. However, she wasn’t feeling anything. Neither was she feeling happy, nor excitement. She was numb, all over. Her feelings were crushed. Her heart was broken and if it was fragile, pieces would have had been scattered everywhere.

 

“Haeri,” Gyuon nudged her, making her snapped out from her thoughts.

 

“Huh? What?” Gyuon signaled using her head to look at front, and Haeri did – only to turn back again. “What are they doing here?” she hissed looking at Gyuon for some kind of explanation.

 

“Why are you looking at me like this? I didn’t do anything,” Gyuon held her hands up to defend herself. “Maybe they’re here to apologize…maybe,” she added as she saw the glare Haeri throwing at her.

 

“I don’t care why they’re here. I’m done with this discussion. And I’m too tired to think about it anymore. I’m going first. You can entertain them if you want,” Haeri grabbed her bag and coat before she went inside.

 

Suho finally approached to Gyuon, who was standing alone till he reached there. His felt hurt when he saw Haeri completely disappearing inside the building. Because there was an event organized in the company, outsiders weren’t allowed to cross the particular area. There was a special arrangement for guests present for the  said event.

 

This event was organized to see which team was efficient enough to represent their company for an International competition. And the guests who were invited that day were the company’s exclusive customers, in other words Chaebol’s in Korea.

 

Winning the hearts of chaebols with their designs was nearly an impossible task. But after succeeding the task, relief washed over Haeri’s teammates. Smile was never leaving their face, but for Haeri, it was another story.

 

“Did you try talking to her?” Suho asked as soon as he was face to face with Gyuon, but latter just shook her head making Suho sigh in disappointment. “I should’ve talked to her before this everything happened.” Then he turned to glare at the girl standing beside him, who raised her brows, “Are going to take responsibility if I lose her?”

 

“Why would I? You should’ve just told her,” Sarang said, rolling her eyes at the same time. Suho gaped at her, “You were the one who told me to keep it a secret and then there was your old man.”  

 

 “I’ll tell you to die, are you going to do that? And don’t you dare to bring my Grandpa in this mess,” she glared at him before walking out from there. “What is this all about Suho? And what are you talking about her grandfather?” Gyuon nodded her head at Sarang’s direction.

 

Suho ruffled his hair, “Just trust me when I say that I’m not getting married with that brat. It was all a big, fat lie and it has already ended. She got what she wanted. Please, Gyuon. Do whatever, but make her hear me out,” he nearly begged Gyuon, and the girl pitied the man standing before her.

 

She lightly patted his shoulder just to show him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter