Chapter 2

Complicated Love
 
Is it that bad to love your best friend’s girlfriend? Is it that bad to actually love someone with all your heart, even if you know that your love will never be reciprocated? Those kinds of questions had already crossed Onew’s mind but he just shrugged them away because he didn’t care as long as he loves Gwiboon and that he gets to see her.

She would always be in his mind - every day, every night, every hour, every minute and every second. He was way too intoxicated with the girl’s existence in his life that everything around him would disappear whenever he’s with Gwiboon, the reality of time completely slipping off his mind. And it's because his mind was way too preoccupied thinking of the girl that he didn’t even notice someone hurting because of him, didn’t notice that Key would cry his eyes out because of him, and didn't know that he was the most affected with everything he does and say.

Onew knows he should feel ashamed of his feelings for Gwiboon, especially because she’s dating his best friend, Jonghyun. But he was just as stubborn as a five-year old kid who never listens to his parents so there’s practically no point in scolding him. If someone says that his feelings for Gwiboon are wrong, he doesn’t give a to them. No one could ever make him change his mind about it because he thinks that his love for the girl is none of their business. Key - his best friend, his roommate - have tried talking him out of it but in the end, just like everyone else who tried, gave up.

Soon after, their friendship began to drift apart. Key no longer bothered to make him forget about his feelings for Gwiboon, no longer comfort him when he's down or when he's crying and he no longer smiles at him, treating him as if he doesn't even exist. Onew thought that maybe Key got fed up with him that’s why he’s acting like that. Without him noticing it, he was starting to miss his best friend. He misses his best friend’s nagging in the morning, afternoon, and even at night. They may be living together, but things are changing between them. Every day, there would be an awkward and unbearable silence throughout the house suffocating him. In the end, he got fed up as well because of how things are becoming that he would constantly leave the house early in the morning and come home late at night so that he could avoid Key.

Though one time, Onew noticed something when he got home - the whole apartment was dark and eerily quiet. He thought at first that maybe Key was already sleeping but when he passed by the younger's room, no one was there. He tried waiting for Key to come home but in the end he fell asleep on the couch. The following days, he began to think that the other might be doing something that's been keeping his busy for the past few days - a job, maybe - the reason why he's out of the house often. For days, he would come home to an almost empty house. He would come home right when Key would leave the house and come back the next morning. He doesn't know what went wrong between the two of them. They were inseparable before but now, it's like they can't even stand being in the same room and it's hurting him. He wanted to know what happened, he wanted to get answers to his questions, and he wanted Key back.
 
He knows that somehow, he should do something about him and Key, about them drifting apart causing their friendship to be at stake. But once Gwiboon enters his mind, his thoughts about Key just vanishes almost instantly. He then would forget about his best friend and the fact that they were beginning to act as strangers towards each other. He didn't want to admit it, but sometimes, when things were still normal, Onew would feel as if he and Key have something so special going on between them. He felt as if he wanted to be with the younger all the time and never leave his side. But then Gwiboon came into the picture and everything just changed for him. He fell in love with her way too deeply and now he can't get himself out.

He's aware that Gwiboon only thinks of him as a friend. But since they're together practically everyday, he can't help but hope that there is a chance for the girl to love him back, that the girl would somehow feel the same way he feels towards her. 
 

 
A/N:
 
sorry for the short chapter and for those who are looking for some 2min action... SORRY DON'T KILL ME...
 
2min will come in chapter 5 or 6 (i promise..) because i'm trying to do something so...
 
once again sorry to those who are looking for some 2min-lovin...
 
please subscribe/comment.. they will be very much appreciated and loved!!
 
-immaLocket029