Chapter 11

Complicated Love
A/N:
what's up my lovely readers?? 
you guys are probably waiting for an update, am i right??
so sorry for the lack of update i blame school for this... >_< 
well here you go and enjoy chapter 11!!!
- immaLocket029
 

 
Onew drove as fast as he can, the thought of Key being in Jonghyun’s arms made him ignore the traffic laws and the angry drivers who he passed by in hurry. Almost immediately, he reached their apartment complex, got out and hurriedly ran almost forgetting to lock his car, the beeping noise already far from his hearing as he took strides two by two up the stairs. There was an elevator, but the time it would take while waiting is the time he is wasting.
Once he reached the right floor, he was already out of breath, beads of sweat were already forming on his forehead and brows, but he didn’t care as he ran to his apartment door all the while praying that Jonghyun’s and Key's sinful activities are finally over. Just remembering the way Key moaned earlier was enough to make Onew furious. He reached his door, but before entering in, he leaned in his ears to hear anything from the other side and when he didn’t hear anything, he slowly opened the door to be met by nothing but silence.
 
He searched every room inside their apartment – the kitchen, both of their bedrooms, the living room, and the dining room but there was no sign of either Jonghyun or Key. He was about to check again in Key’s bedroom when he caught a glimpse of something in the balcony. He walked closer and saw that the people he’s been looking for were there. He hid behind the curtain, trying to eavesdrop on what they were talking about but he can only hear murmurs and mumblings.

He can see that the two of them were cuddling, with Key’s back resting against the metal railing while Jonghyun’s hands were wrapped around the younger’s waist. Jonghyun was saying something to Key, making the latter giggle and hit him lightly on the chest.
 
And then silence fell in between the two of them until Jonghyun muttered softly something that made Key’s expression change. “…about Onew hyung…?” he heard Jonghyun say. Onew tried to get a better angle to see Key’s face, and when he did, he saw him looking down with his bottom lip between his teeth. He knew that the atmosphere suddenly changed with the mention of his name so the oldest moved closer again to where they are, his back rested against the edge separating the concrete wall and the glass door.
 
“Key… I know what you’re thinking right now.” Jonghyun said as he made the boy in front of him look up and meet his eyes. “I know, we only became real an hour or so ago, but I’m telling you my feelings for you are real. And even though you agreed to become my boyfriend, I know that deep inside your heart, Onew hyung is still the one you love. I get that and I accept that fact, although I want you to know that I am willing to wait for you until you can finally return my feelings and love me back, as much or maybe more than Onew hyung."  

Jonghyun caressed Key’s cheek with the back of his hand, and Key tried to blink his tears, preventing them from falling but he can’t help but let out a choked sob. It wasn’t fair. Jonghyun loves him, yet he’s in love with another man. Why can’t he just let himself to move on? He’s been waiting for years to be loved back by Onew and all he got were countless heartbreak from him, and now that Jonghyun is in love with him he still can’t find the right reason to let go. The older hugged him, letting Key’s chin rest on his shoulder and Key closed his eyes, making more of the tears to come out.
 
They were at least a couple of feet away, but Onew can clearly see the crystals rolling down Key’s face. It clenched his heart because he heard it himself that Key was still in love with him. The desire to make his presence known was so strong he was gripping the thick curtain that was hiding him from the two. Onew decided to get a full look at them that his head can already be seen if one of them turns their head towards his direction.

And Key did. He opened his eyes slightly and rested his cheek on Jonghyun’s shoulder when he caught sight of Onew looking at them with an unreadable expression of his face. Key was clutching Jonghyuns’ shirt and that’s when Onew noticed that Jonghyun was wearing Key’s shirt – the one he gave him for Christmas two years ago. “Key…” Onew mouthed, fully letting the other see him.
 
Key closed his eyes once again while Jonghyun rubbed his back up and down, creating a soothing comfort to his aching heart. “I just wish that I fell in love with someone else instead of him. That way, I can easily move on and forget. But fate just had to make me fall in love with him – my best friend, my room mate… I know it will take some time for me to heal, some time for me to forget my love for him. And now that you’re here willing to help me, I think I can do it.” Key opened his eyes and looked straight onto Onew’s eyes and continued, “Because it’s not worth it. He’s not worth my time, my heart, and my tears. It’s time for me to move on and carry on with my life. It’s time for me to love someone else because I’ve had enough.”

Key's words pierced right through Onew's heart like a million sharp needles, leaving gaping holes and letting it bleed nonstop until it ran dry. He clutched his chest, right on top of where his aching heart is located. This is not happening; he can't do this to me... This isn't how it's supposed to be... Key, we belong for each other - you to me and I to you... 
 
This is not fair, Onew thought. Why is this happening? Now that I realized my feelings for Key he decided to move on? What about me? Is he going to let it go just like that? He’s not even going to give me a chance to show that I love him as well, maybe more than Jonghyun does?
 
He gave you a lot of chances, Onew, but you wasted them all chasing after someone that you don’t truly love in the first place.

But I love him now, so can’t he just wait until I tell him? He still loves me, doesn’t he? I still have a chance to prove myself; I can still show him that I’m the right one for him and not Jonghyun.

Then do it. You just need to find the right time to tell him – the sooner the better. Or else you will really lose him to someone else.

Unconsciously, a tear escaped from Onew’s eye and rolled down his cheek. He quickly wiped it away before taking one last glance to Key and walked away leaving the two alone by themselves. What Onew didn’t know was that Key's heart, his heart that was already patched up hundreds of times with the cracks still visible, his heart that was still bleeding  and was still in pain from being torn apart time and time again, finally crumbled to pieces seeing him walk away from him without doing anything. Key had to do it – for himself, for Jonghyun – because he can’t let himself get hurt over and over again. He had to gather himself up and start over. When Onew was finally out of sight, he clutched Jonghyun’s shirt even more and cried harder. He saw Onew shed a tear, 

I’m sorry… I’m really sorry, Onew hyung… But it’s time for me to let you go… I love you…
 
 

“Is Onew hyung here yet? Taemin asked as he put the last plate of pancakes on the table, where both Minho and Gwiboon were already seated and eating their breakfast that Taemin made for them.

“Nope, he’s not here yet. I tried calling his phone but it was turned off.” Gwiboon replied, looking at her phone for the tenth time trying to call her boyfriend.

“What the heck? He told me he was on his way here; it couldn’t take that long to get here from his apartment, right?”

“Maybe there’s traffic, I mean its ten o’clock in the morning and rush hour just finished,” Minho said taking a big bite of his pancakes and stuffing his mouth.

“Traffic, my ; his apartment is like 30 minutes away from us and it’s already been more than an hour since I called him.”

“His phone’s on.” Both Taemin and Minho looked at Gwiboon who was holding her phone against her ear, “Hun! Hey, where are you? Taemin’s waiting for you…”

“…”

“Oh, really? Are you okay though?” her voice sounded worried.

“…”

“Okay then. Take care, Hun, I’ll tell Taemin that,” and she hung up.

“What did he say?” Taemin asked curiously as he leaned closer to Gwiboon with his eyes wide in expectation.

“He can’t come today. He said he wasn’t feeling well so he went back home.” She sounded disappointed, no doubt about that, but what can she do if Onew really wasn’t feeling well.

“*sigh, si it’s going to be just the three of us then for today?” Minho and Gwiboon nodded. “Okay, since Onew hyung is not feeling well and Jonghyun hyung is busy doing… things with Key hyung, I guess let’s just skip the meeting and talk about something else. For starters, Gwiboon noona,” Taemin pointed his slim finger towards Gwiboon’s direction, which had a surprised expression on her face, “Would you mind explaining your relationship with Onew hyung to us?”

Gwiboon bit her lip as she breathed in deeply, sorting her thoughts on how to properly tell her dongsaengs the complicated situation she, Onew, Jonghyun, and Key are currently in. when she finally knows how she’s going to say it, carefully, she told Taemin and Minho everything that happened for the past few weeks and surprisingly, both of them listened attentively and understandingly. So when she was done, it felt like a heavy weight was lifted off her shoulders.

“Ohh, so that’s what happened. But what about Jonghyun hyung and Key umma, I mean, I didn’t know Jonghyun hyung had feelings for him, too. I was actually shocked when I called Jonghyun this morning and he broke the news to me. Well, I guess that can’t be helped. It’s not like a person can control their feelings, right?”
 
For the rest of the day, the three of them hang out just like the old times while also planning for Key’s surprise party. And the whole time, Gwiboon kept thinking that something was off and was bothering Onew when she heard slight sniffles from the other end of the line when she called him earlier. 
 
 

He doesn’t know where he was going; he just kept driving and driving with no particular place in mind as long as he was far away from them. There were tears rolling down his face, and he didn’t even bother wiping them away because it was useless if they would keep coming anyway. Everything was just a blur to him, the streets becoming a big patch of different colours while the sound around him was just an occasional humming and buzzing.

Without him noticing it, he was already outside the city – the trees surrounding wherever he looked, the clear blue sky contrasting to what he’s feeling. He can’t see anything anymore, so he stopped his car on the side of the road, putting his hands on the stirring wheel hitting it as hard as he can once in a while to release his frustration. 

“I'm so stupid,” Onew kept saying as he letting out his anger and frustration by hitting the stirring wheel of his car, his hands and knuckles already hurting. He can't seem to accept the fact that Key was already trying to move on, that they were already on either side of a roller coaster called love where the other was already done while the other was just getting started. 

His tears were already starting to subside, his nerves starting to calm down. But somehow, he felt lost, he felt like his own self was separated from reality that he let his gaze fall blankly in space seeing nothing. Onew was probably there in his car for hours, sitting still with his mind far off the distance that he didn't notice the sun setting and the sky turning to an orange glow.

He doesn't want to come back; he doesn't want to face the harsh truth of being rejected before he could even try. He didn't want to face any of them, especially Key, and remember the way he looked at him straight in the eyes as he said those words. He didn't want to be reminded that he was a fool, an idiot, and a cold-hearted person for letting someone special like Key slip from his hands without him securing that he won't ever drift away from his grasp. 

Onew started the engine of his car and drove away, not back to the city but further away from it. He looked up at his rear view mirror, seeing the tall buildings slowly became tiny pieces of blocks as he drove away. 



For days, no one saw Onew at all, not even Gwiboon his girlfriend or Key his roommate. Until on the very same day of Key's surprise birthday party that Gwiboon received a call from him. 

"Hey, guys, I just received a call from..." Gwiboon paused and looked around, seeing their expressions waiting for what she was going to say next. "Onew... He said he was sorry he can't make it today with us, and he's especially sorry to Key for missing your party." Gwiboon said apologetically as she looked at Key's direction. 

At the same time, the others also looked at Key waiting for him to say something in return. Before Onew called, everyone was happy - they were all having fun and laughing, even Key - and when the call ended and was announced that the caller was Onew, it seemed that the air around them became tense and heavy. Minho and Taemin still doesn't know anything what's going on between their friends, even though Gwiboon and Key made up and was back to normal towards each other, with Jonghyun and Gwiboon also making up although the awkwardness between the two of them was unavoidable, there was still something else going on. 

Key looked at his friends' faces, seeing that they were all looking back at him. He was already getting by and hadn't thought about Onew ever since that day he saw him at their house, that day where he decided to forget about his love for him. So when he heard it again, it was like ice cold water had slapped him and made him face the truth he will never get over and move on. 

Minutes have passed and no one spoke, all of them waiting for someone to finally have the courage to break the deafening silence. "Did he say where he is?" Key whispered, looking down at the floor, wishing that the stares had already left him and moved to something else. 

"No, he didn't. After he said sorry he hung up and the line went dead." Key can only nod from what Gwiboon said.

At the very corner of the room, Jonghyun was watching everything unfold in front of him. He saw how Key’s expression changed when Gwiboon mentioned Onew’s name, saw how the others felt the tension suddenly filling the air in the room. Silently, he left the room and went to the balcony, looking up at the stars that were faintly visible in the indigo-navy blue sky. Jonghyun breathed in the cool air, letting it feel his lungs and clear his mind that was suddenly jumbled up.

It was only a couple of days since he became Key's boyfriend, days since Key decided that he will forget about his love for Onew, but deep inside he knows that it was still hurting Key no matter what he tries to do. Jonghyun can only be there for him, by his side, because he doesn't know what else to do but support and help the boy he loves. He never thought that being in love with his best friend would hurt him that much, that sometimes he felt like an unwanted third wheel between Onew and Key. Now he knew what Key felt all these years for loving Onew, the pain for loving someone who doesn’t love you back. 

His hands gripped the metal railing on the balcony, his gaze stretching as far as it can see in the dark. Back inside the living room, Minho, Taemin, and Gwiboon were already starting to leave as they walk out of the apartment as the birthday boy thanked them for giving him a great party. Key noticed that Jonghyun had been quiet during the rest of their small gathering and knows exactly why. So quietly approaching the older, he gently hugged him from behind startling Jonghyun slightly. "I'm sorry," Key whispered, pressing his cheek on Jonghyun's back. 

The older sighed before turning around and faced the other, "What are you sorry for? It's not your fault, Key, and besides you didn't do anything so there's nothing to apologize for." 

Jonghyun lifted Key's face so that they are looking directly at each other's eyes. "But... I... About Onew hyung..." Key was silenced when Jonghyun kissed him, their lips pressed against each other and stayed like that for a minute. Jonghyun doesn't want to hear any more about it, he doesn't want Key to continue to say whatever he was going to say because he already what it is. 

When he broke the kiss, Jonghyun pressed his forehead against Key's, their heavy breathing mixing together. Even with the close contact, Key didn't let his eyelids fall and instead looked straight to the boy in front of him. Tears were once again threatening to escape his eyes but he won't allow it. He already cried way too much for Onew and he's not going to let himself shed another tear for him. 

His hands went up to cradle the sides of Jonghyun's face, letting his lids close and waited until the sound of their heavy breathing come to a steady pace. Pecking him lightly on the mouth, Key hugged Jonghyun as tight and as comfortable as he could, uttering promises to the older that he plan to keep, promises that are bound to be broken. 

The next day, Key woke up to find Jonghyun sleeping peacefully beside him with the elder’s muscular and tanned arm draped protectively on his body. He remembered asking him to stay for the night, even though Jonghyun was hesitant about it, he agreed because he didn’t want Key to feel that he’s alone. Jonghyun’s peaceful sleeping face made him smile a bit, seeing that the older was really trying hard to help him with his dramatic love life. Dramatic, Key thought, my love life is like a drama series; a hardcore drama series where the protagonist cries on every episode and was torn between two people. It sounds sappy, overly dramatic, and heart wrenching. It is stupid how those writers can write something so idiotic and cliché.

For minutes, Key stayed still beside Jonghyun, hoping for sleep to come back to him but he was failing. He was wide awake, his mind alert and active, and with the strong sunlight outside his window, he knew that it was either late morning or afternoon. When Jonghyun stirred, Key closed his eyes immediately and felt Jonghyun hug him tighter and cradled the younger’s face on his chest. “Why are you awake already?” the older whispered as he breathed in Key’s scent and planted a small kiss on top of his head.

“Because its already noon, idiot,” Key struggled to get out of Jonghyun’s hug but since the older was much stronger than he is, he gave up and just let himself get comfortable and snuggled closer.

“So? It’s not like we have something to do for the day. Let’s just stay like this for the whole day, okay?”

“You’re so lazy!” Key exclaimed and both of them laughed when Jonghyun attacked Key, tickling his sides.

The room then became filled with their laughter, both of them not caring about anything else. When they both decided to stop playing around, their stomachs grumbled simultaneously causing them to laugh again. They got out of bed and headed out to the kitchen, with Key still in Jonghyun’s grasp having him to walk backwards. In the kitchen, while Key was cooking their food, Jonghyun never left his side no matter how Key tried to make him go away and stop bothering him.

Because of Jonghyun, Key was once again able to forget everything that happened yesterday even if it’s only temporary. And seeing Key smile and laugh, Jonghyun knew that if he keeps it up, in no time, Key will slowly forget about Onew and he’ll finally be able to love him back.



On the other hand, Onew had been staying at a hotel the whole time far from the city. It's been days since he ran away from reality, from Key, from his friends, from Gwiboon whom he felt sorry for doing this to her without any proper explanation. He just can't break her heart knowing that she has feelings for him and after all that happened. 

What was he so afraid of anyway? If Key was willing to move on, then he should be, too, right? He can't reverse the time, he can't change anything, and he can't undo what's done as much as he could. The whole time he's been away, he kept thinking on how to deal with his problems. 

When he first thought that he was in love with Gwiboon, he accepted that there was no going back. But when he realized that he was in fact in love with Key, the truth hit him hard like a ton of bricks, and adding the fact that Key was and is still in love with him, he knew that his life was ed up. 

He wanted so much to go back, to see him again, but when the thought of seeing Key in Jonghyun's arms was enough to make him change his mind. Even though it hurts, he had to face it. With a heavy heart, he left his room and made his way downstairs to check out. He wanted to stay a little bit more, away from Key, the rest and just basically away from everyone. But if he stayed a little bit longer, he would go insane thinking that while he's away, his chances of getting Key back was getting slimmer. 

Inside his car, he thought of many ways to make up with Key, how to make him see that he was being truthful to his words, and that he was willing to do anything if he just gives him another chance. His determination on winning Key back was so strong that he shocked himself and that fact was enough to make him go faster back to Seoul. 

The buildings were already in sight, the traffic was getting heavier as afternoon rush was slowly taking place and employees are making their way home. For days, he never saw anything else except the view from his hotel room, the clear blue waters of the ocean not far from where he's staying at, and the green surroundings that gave him fresh air to breathe in helping to clear up his mind. 

Now that he's coming back, he needs to make things right once again. He can't do the same mistakes twice and he won't allow himself to lose the person he loves. It was almost sunset when he caught sight of they apartment building, his heart was starting to beat faster, his mid becoming a jumbled mess but he had to relax himself up otherwise things will just go wrong for him and his plans. 

Taking a couple of deep breaths, Onew got out of his car and carefully walked towards the building, still willing himself to calm down. On his way up, he can feel himself becoming tense rather than relax and he was starting to change his mind and go back down. Key, his name filled the elder's mind and when the ding of the elevator was heard, Onew stepped out and made his way to his shared apartment with Key. 

By the time he was in front of their apartment, he fumbled for his keys and when he found non except for his car keys, he groaned. How can he lose his house keys? How was he supposed to go in if he doesn't have his keys with him? His plans are all ruined! 

Slumping on the wall across from their apartment, Onew was frustrated that fate probably doesn't want him to make things right for once. For the next couple of hours, Onew tried knocking on the door, hoping that Key would open it for him and let him, because he still lives there with him, right? It's not like Key decided to throw away his things without letting him know, or maybe he just want to let him in? Such thoughts entered Onew's mind and as minutes passed he becoming more and more frustrated. 

He wanted to call, too, but his phone ran out of battery do he couldn't. Now sitting beside the door, he was getting hungry as short grumbles from his stomach were the only thing he can hear in the hallways. Good thing his neighbours aren't one that likes to go out at night otherwise they would've seen Onew's pitiful state. 

When he heard a ding from the elevator at the hallway's corner, he cursed that someone might see him in such state. He was about to get up when he heard a familiar voice, a voice he knew all too well that he didn't have to turn around to see who it was, and since he knows the owner of that voice, his body automatically turned itself and came face to face with the boy he'd been wanting to see for days. 

"Onew hyung..." he said softly, taking hesitant steps towards the Onew who suddenly felt numb from sitting on the floor hours and was unable to move. He can only watch Key walk closer to him, finally being able to see him again after running away. 

"Where'd you been hyung?" Key asked still in the same soft tone, stopping at an arms way from Onew. 

Onew felt his throat and mouth ran dry that he to gulp a couple of times before he was able to talk. "Just somewhere," he replied, his eyes not leaving the younger as they stared at each other, not feeling intimidated by how they are looking straight at each other's eyes. 

Key was the first one to look away, his face feeling slightly flushed with the Onew looks at him. "Why...?" he tried to say but coming out barely a whisper. 

"What?" Onew stepped forward, the distance between the two of them closing. 

"Why did you left? You didn't call for days, no one saw you at all..." Key looked up again, his eyes glassy yet there were no tears threatening to fall. 

"I'm sorry, Key, I'm really sorry. But I had to leave, I had to think and the only way for me to do that is for me to leave. Key, I'm sorry I didn't say anything to you about where I'm going but that day..." Onew paused and took a deep breath before continuing, "That day, when I saw you and Jonghyun at the balcony, when I heard you say those words, I knew I had to leave." 

"But why though?" Key asked again, closing the remaining gap between the two of them until they were face to face, so close that they feel each other's warm breath on their face and smell each other's scent. 

"Because I'm in love with you," Onew replied straightforwardly, seeing Key's eyes slightly widen in shock and continued, "I realized I'm in love with you, Key. I just realized it - no maybe longer than that - but day when I saw you two, I was going to tell you what I feel, my feelings for you that I should have known long ago if I only let myself. But when I heard you say those words while looking straight into my eyes... It hurts so much, Key..." 

Then the tears finally fell from his eyes - both from their eyes - and just like that, Key's promise to Jonghyun, his promise of never another tear be wasted for Onew, was now broken. "Key, I love you... I realized that all this time, you're the one I want to be with not Gwiboon, and all this time, I wasted so many chances and hurt you... Please, Key... I want you to love me again, I promise that I'll love you with all my heart and I won't hurt you again just give me one more chance, please..." 

Before Onew could even finish what he saying, Key cut him off when he felt something warm and soft placed upon his lips. Key was kissing him, the younger's hands resting on the side of his neck as his own resting on Key's sides, just above his hips. Onew kissed him back, their lips melting and moulding onto each other and when the elder’s tongue made its way to Key's lips for an entrance, the younger complied and slightly opened his lips, their tongues meeting again and again. There was no dominating or submitting, a fair battle between the two of them. 

They were running out of oxygen but both couldn't care less about air when they are content in their current state. Key let himself rest on Onew's body, he cheek resting on the elder’s shoulder as he breathed in his scent and planting small kisses on his neck. 

But suddenly, the kisses stopped and Key back away from Onew, shaking his head back and forth. "I... I shouldn't have done that... That was wrong... What was I thinking?" he kept mumbling, realization for what he had done hitting him hard and pulled him back to reality.

Onew tried to touch him by the arm, but Key flinched and stepped away farther from him. “What’s wrong?” he asked, confused to Key’s sudden change of behaviour.

“Hyung… I’m sorry, but I shouldn’t have done that… It was wrong, I got caught up and I didn’t mean to do it… I’m really sorry…”

“N-no… No, it’s not wrong, Key… There’s nothing wrong with what you did…” Onew tried to walk closer to Key, but every step he made, the younger would step back and they kept doing it until Key’s back was met with the wall.

He was pressed against the cold with Onew’s arms planted on the wall on either side of his face, their faces only inches apart. Their eyes were locked with each other, looking for signs that what they were doing is wrong. Tears were starting to form on Key’s eyes, as Onew pressed their foreheads together, “Please, Key, just let me show you that I really do love you... Please…” he whispered his breath ghosting over Key’s lips.
His self restraint was crumbling right in front of him, now that Onew was begging for him to give him another chance. He wanted so much to push him away, tell him that he had had enough, and that he’s starting to open up his heart to Jonghyun. But then when the older pleaded again, all his restraint and thoughts of pushing him away crumbled completely as he found himself claiming Onew’s lips pushing him on the opposite wall of the hallway.
 
Their kiss was starting to become fierce, their hands roaming each others face and body, both of them not caring that were still outside their apartment in the middle of the night with the possibility of their neighbours hearing them outside the hallway. On their first kiss moments ago, everything felt right between them, on this kiss, nothing now seemed to matter. When it ended both of them smiling at each other, both of their faces flushed from the heat of the moment.

"We should probably go in before someone sees us," Key said, his breathing back to normal as he looked up to see Onew's face.
"Yeah, we should. I don't have my keys with me though, I think I lost it," he replied bashfully, a cheeky smile crept up on his face that made Key kiss him again.

"Same old Onew hyung," he said as he shook his head and took out his own and opened the door. Turning the lights on, Key led Onew to the living room holding the elder’s hand gently with his and sat down with the other following beside him. 

When both of them are seated, Key snuggled closer to Onew, missing the feeling of his hyung's body against his and the warmth it gives him. For a while, the two of them savoured the moment having each other like that after so long and now that they were able I finally feel it, they couldn't ask for anything more. 

Onew was starting to feel comfortable and sleepy when Key suddenly jumped off the couch and walked towards the light switch, turned the lights off and walked back to Onew. The room grew dark except for the lights coming in from the balcony, and instead of sitting on his place earlier, Key comfortably plopped down on Onew's lap and let himself rest on the elder’s chest with his legs on either side. 

He thought Onew might complain about the sudden action, but the older only hugged him closer and wrapped his arms around him. The simple hug made Key happy, happier than he had ever been for the first in time years. Sure he wished for this to happen, but he just never imagined that it would happen to him in reality. The way Onew's firm and slightly muscular arms made him feel gentle and loving, and then he noticed the difference of it from Jonghyun's hug, protective yet caring. 

"Are you asleep yet?" Onew whispered, his hand playing with the soft strands of Key's arm while the other running circles on Key's back. 

Key didn't say anything but rather shook his head as 'no' although his eyes were closed. He didn't want to say anything or even open his eyes in fear that when he did say anything or open his eyes, everything would change Onew would be gone from him. 

Even Onew felt the same with the situation. Key in his arms like that, their hearts beating on the same pace, and everything just felt right.  He never thought that Key would forgive him, that he would come back to him. Why wouldn't he though? He's still in love with him and he loves him, it's what matters now, isn't it? 

So when he felt Key move upwards his body and their crotches grazed slightly, one thing led to another. Their lips collided, their hands fumbled for their clothing and all rationality is forgotten when desire took over their minds. Pieces of clothing one by one scattered the living room, both of them anticipating for what will happen next between them, to taste and feel the other, the adrenaline rushing through their veins, and the thrill and excitement making them energized. 

"Oh God I love you," Onew groaned when he felt Key moved lower between his legs. Nothing much happened and yet his breathing was becoming heavy and ragged. 

"Say it again," He didn't notice Key moved upwards again and whispered onto his ear, the warm air of his breath making the little hairs on his skin rise on their ends. 

"I love you, Key... And I'm going to keep saying it as many times as you want me to," and that was enough for their love making session to begin. 
 

 
A/N: 
CLIFFHANGER!! *runs away*
i know i promised a in this chapter but it just became so long that i had to cut it... 
sorry!! please dont hate me... >_< 
ill post it later instead of study for my exams... buhahaha... im such a bad student... 
but yeah....  wait for it cuz ill try going all out with that just for you guys.... 
later!! ^_^
- immaLocket029