Chapter 5

Complicated Love
A/N:
 
okay i lied... i'm not gonna put the jongkey here in this chapter...
 
i decided to put it off and put it in future chapter/s...
 
anyway, here's chap 5 and it's 2min!!
 
yay!!
 

 
MINHO
 
“Hyung! If you want me you better catch me!” Taemin said while laughing like a kid. He was running around in a field full of flowers of different kinds and colours. It was a scene you could only see in movies, where the lovers are playing around, enjoying life as though nothing was wrong.
 
“Yah! Lee Taemin! You better come back here or else I’m not gonna give you any banana milk!” And almost instantly he stopped running, a big pout on his face. I knew that would work, he may be twenty one years old but his mind and his way of thinking is like a five year old kid.
 
“That’s not fair…” He whined. I walked closer to him and saw that his eyes were already watering and the corners of his lips quivering. It was supposed to be a heartbreaking sight but to me it was the most adorable thing ever.
 
Before his tears could even fall, I pulled out a bottle of banana milk for him and his eyes instantly lit up. Without even saying another word, he plunged the straw into the filmy lid and started sipping like a happy kid. He looked up at me, smiling. I ruffled his hair and started walking when suddenly the surrounding changed. Taemin wasn’t beside me anymore, but rather he was walking beside someone else - another man to be precise.
 
“Taemin! Yah, Lee Taemin!” I tried calling but he can’t hear me. I tried walking closer to him and the mystery man, reached out a hand to pull him to me but my hand just went through him. He was walking farther and farther away from me, my legs starting to give out but I have to get him back. I tried running to him, but I can’t keep up with him even though he was just walking with that person.
 
“Taemin!!” I called again and again, hoping that he would finally hear me and come back into my arms.
 
"Taemin!! Please, Taemin!! Look at me!!” I screamed at the top of my lungs, not caring that my throat would be sore as long as my Taemin will be able to hear me calling for him.
 
~
 
Then I woke up with cold sweat rolling down my temples, my breathing heavy and my hands shaking. What kind of dream was that? Maybe secretly drinking Taemin’s banana milk at night is taking its toll me. Seriously, a dream about him leaving me to be with someone else because of a goddamn drink? That is ed up. 
 
When my breathing regulated and my heart no longer racing, I noticed that Taemin wasn’t beside me on the bed. I started panicking but when the smell of fried eggs, toast and coffee filled up my nostril, I knew that he was in the kitchen making our breakfast. Not wanting to see that dream again, I got up from the bed despite the fact that I still want to sleep longer and started making my way to the bathroom to wash up. Even though there was no reason for me to rush, I just wanted to see my baby as soon as possible. I came out of the bathroom and found my Taemin reading a magazine at the dinner table, a sigh of relief coming out of me. I know for a fact that Taemin would never leave me to be with some guy luring him with a banana milk but damn, I can't seem to forget about that stupid dream. 
 
“Good morning, Minnie,” I said, my voice still a little hoarse from sleep. I leaned down and kissed him on the cheek before sitting on a chair across from him and started eating the breakfast he prepared for me.
 
“Morning, Hyung!” Even after knowing Taemin for years, I still can't understand how he can be so cheerful and hyper in the early morning. When he wakes up, the first thing you’ll see from him is a big smile followed by a very cheerful ‘good morning’ from him.  
 
“Hey, Minho hyung," he said. "Since Key hyung’s birthday is coming up, I was thinking of throwing a surprise birthday party for him. What do you think?” he asked. He put down the magazine he was reading and propped his elbows on the table, his chin resting at the back of his hand.
 
“Sure, why not? I bet he’ll like it, know know how Key loves surprises. Though it's kind of ridiculous how he still get so surprised when we always throw surprised parties for everyone's birthday - it's always expected every year.” For a brief moment, he glared at me but soon after his eyes sparkled with excitement even though Key’s birthday isn’t for another three weeks. Among us, Taemin is the one who loves planning parties and whatnot the most. Every time we hang out, Taemin always have everything prepared: from foods and drinks to movies that we’ll watch. Even more, he loves planning surprises to everyone. The last time he made a surprise was when we saw him with a new hairdo – his hair dyed auburn with extensions of the same colour. As a boyfriend, I was even more shocked since I didn’t know anything about it.
 
“Awesome! Now all I need is to call the others and we can have meeting about it. Ohhh… I can already see Key hyung’s reaction! I’m so excited!!” he stood up and went to the bedroom to get his phone to tell the others. Seeing him get all hyped up makes me smile like an idiot. Who wouldn’t be though? I have the most adorable boyfriend in the world and there’s nothing I could ask for but for him to be my side always and forever. 
 
 
TAEMIN
 
Ahh!! I’m so excited just thinking about my surprise party for Key hyung! I’ve noticed the last time all of us were together, he was so sad that I didn’t enjoy much our movie marathon. He was just so out of it he didn’t even realize that the movie was over and that Jonghyun hyung was nudging him. When he finally realized, he humbly apologized but his expression was still blank. And now that his birthday is coming up, I have to make to sure that everything will go according to my plan and cheer him up. All I need is help from the others and everything will be set.
 
It’s already been weeks since the six of have been together like a group of high school students; hanging out, telling each other random stories, eating whatever available, and just being us. I could still remember the day when I met them through Key hyung.
 
 
FLASHBACK
 
It was my first day in a new, the 'fresh meat' who due to such ridiculous reasons transferred in the middle of the school year. Being the new kid of course I was nervous as hell. Just steps after stepped into the school gates I immediately stopped on my tracks. It made me feel even more worse when I saw that everyone are all groups together, all of them familiar and are close to one another while I, on the other hand, is the only one who doesn't know anyone. And among the groups clattering the school grounds, that one group that stunned me the most was the group of five students who seemed to be at the top of social hierarchy. 
 
A girl was sitting on the side bench in between two guys, the one on the right has a three-tone blond hair and the one on the left was eating a chicken drumstick minutes before classes start. The other two guys were sitting on top of the table, a tall one and a shorter one with cat-like eyes. He and the girl are probably siblings since their features are so much a like. The tallest was ridiculously handsome with his huge round eyes and the one beside him made me awestruck. Even though he’s a guy, he was way too beautiful with his sharp looking eyes. The blond-haired guy was handsome, too, with his well defined jaw line and really masculine features, and the one eating chicken looked like a dork, a handsome dork. The only girl in that group is, in my opinion, one lucky girl to be surrounded by such good-looking guys. She was probably envied by other female students for being so lucky. She was out-of-this-world gorgeous, her dashing smile and soft-looking dark brown locks.
 
I resumed walking when suddenly I saw one of the ‘celebrities’ walked closer to me - the beautiful male with feline eyes. Our gazes met and I instantly looked away, afraid that I might get hypnotized from just looking at those dark orbs. I kept walking but stopped again when he took hold of my uniform. When I looked at him nervously, my heart almost stopped. He was smiling at me, rows of perfectly white teeth showing and a cute dimple on his right cheek.
 
“Hi! Are you new here?” he asked way too happily for someone who’s talking to complete a stranger. His voice deep enough for me to believe that he really is a guy.
 
“Uhh… y-yeah…” I stuttered.
 
His smile grew wider because of my nervousness and my cheeks probably flushed from embarrassment. “I’m Kibum, Kim Kibum but my friends call me Key. What’s your name?” He crossed his arms on his chest and waited for my reply. Even his name sounded beautiful although it was a very common one.
 
“I-I’m Taemin, L-lee Taemin.” When I said my name, he then uncrossed his arms and extended it to me saying, “Welcome, Lee Taemin! Starting right now I’ll be your first official friend!” I took his hand and almost gasped. His hand felt so soft and smooth compared to mine, dry and rough. Still holding my hand, he then started dragging me towards the other ‘celebrities’, a big smile plastered on his face showing no sign of ever leaving it.
 
“Hey guys! We have a new student!” he called making the others look towards his direction. I feel so inferior compared to them. They just looked as if they were doing a photo shoot on school grounds, and that everything around them were just cardboard cut-outs. “His name is Lee Taemin.”
 
He looked back at me and started introducing his friends. “Taemin, that’s Minho,” he pointed to the tall one, “that’s Jonghyun hyung or as we call Jjong,” pointing to the blond one, “that’s Gwiboon” pointing to the girl, “and lastly, that’s… Onew hyung! Will you please stop eating chicken for one freaking second!” the guy who was eating chicken almost choked when Key hyung yelled, coughing up and tried to push the meat down his throat by drinking. The others - from what I can recall, Minho hyung, Jonghyun hyung, and Gwiboon noona – laughed and I couldn’t help myself but giggle at his dorkiness.
 
“Nice to meet you, Taemin!” Gwiboon noona smiled and I smiled back in return.
 
“Hey, what’s up?” Jonghyun hyung said while nodding his head a little bit.
 
“Hi!” Minho hyung waved his hand.
 
“*cough* Hello! *cough* Sorry about *cough* that.” Onew hyung finally fixed his problem.
 
Seeing that they weren’t those typical snobby, popular kids, I felt better especially when they acknowledged me. “Hello, nice to meet you, too.” I bowed.
 
After that, I started hanging out with them. Turns out I was the youngest and Onew hyung as the oldest. It also turns out that Jonghyun hyung and Gwiboon noona are dating for a while now; Key hyung still recovering from a break up and Minho hyung still looking for ‘the one’ for him. It was nice finding such amazing people on my first day, and because of them, I felt way better compared just minutes ago. 
 
END OF FLASHBACK
 
 
My thoughts were suddenly disrupted when I felt a pair of strong arms wrapping themselves around my waist. Minho hyung’s chin was resting on my right shoulder, his head tilted to the side looking at me. "Why are you smiling?” he asked. 
 
I was probably smiling while remembering those beautiful memories, somehow causing me to forget that it's already been since it happen. “Nothing," I told him, taking hold of his arms around me and leaned against his toned chest. "I’m just really excited about planning Key hyung’s surprise party." 
 
He didn’t say anything after that. Instead, he nuzzled his nose on my neck, planting small kisses on my nape in the process. His breath created goose bumps on my skin, tickling me and making me giggle. After moments of cuddling, he then asked, “Are you really thinking about that? Or something else that include me?”
 
I turned around only to see him smirking at me. The nerve of this erted alien! I smacked him lightly on the chest and because of his lightning fast reflexes he caught my arm and flung me to the bed. He crawled on top of me, letting no chance for me to escape. His eyes glinting with something I could only see when he’s - the only thing in his is the two of us in bed. 
 
He was about to kiss me when I stopped him. "W-wait!" I told him. "Just wait a minute.” He arched a brow in confusion. “Just let me text, Onew hyung, Gwiboon noona and Jonghyun hyung about the party, okay? And then we’ll do whatever you want.” He seemed to think about it and nodded reluctantly.
 
I got up from the bed, grabbed my phone lying on the dresser and texted as quickly as possible. Keeping a Minho waiting on the bed is never good, that’s one of the things I learned after being in a relationship with him for years.
 
 
To: Chicken hyung, Pretty noona, Dino Hyung
From: Maknae Mushroom
 
Come to our apartment this weekend @ 12…
Planning a surprise party for Key hyung’s birthday…
Don’t tell him anything…
Araso…?
 
 
As soon as my thumb hit 'Send' and before I could even put my phone down I was flung onto bed with Minho hyung kissing me furiously, my shirt being ripped in the process. Literally. Oh, good Lord. It looks like I'd be dealing with a sore before the clock even strikes noon. 
 

 
finally!! 2min made their appearance!!
 
sorry it took this long for them to come out...
 
anyways... i'll try to update again as fast as i could so please be patient with me...
 
please subscribe/comment!!!
 
-immaLocket029