1

3 Colours of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan was sent to the Faculty that is located at the second floor of the Main Building on the Academy. The whole floor was only for the Faculty. “Wow. I never knew there were so many teachers here. Let’s see the Scinece Department Faculty is…” Luhan looked around to find the Faculty Room that were told to him by Chairman L. “There!” Luhan rushed to the room the moment he saw it then when he opened it.

 

“H-huh?” Luhan was surprised to see a dumpsite and corpse lying around. Luhan closed the door again and read the sign. “The room says it’s the Science Faculty Room but…” Luhan looked at the door again. “Why is there a dumpsite inside!!!!!”

 

“Hareee?” Luhan looked at the owner of that familiar voice. “Oh, Luhan what’s the problem?”

“Chairman L.” Luhan said with teary eyes. “You told me to go to the Science Faculty, right?”

“Yep… and I see you standing here, in front of the General Science Faculty… good thing you are sharp enough to know that I’m talking about the General Science Room…” Chairman L said.

“Chairman L.” Luhan said but with a tone that seems like he’s getting very annoyed.

“Yep?”

“THEN WHY IS THERE A DUMPSITE INSIDE AND CORPSE SCATTERED AROUND!!!!” Luhan shouted right in Chairman L’s face.

“Dumpsite? Corpse? Oh you must be seeing an illusion…” Luhan opened the door to let the Chairman see the horrible scene he saw. “Hareee? You’re right this is a dumpsite… but they are not corpse.” Luhan looked at the Chairman. “Everyone!!!!!” then there were heads that turned to their direction, afraid of being eaten by zombies Luhan hide behind Chairman L. “I’ve got the newest student I am telling you…”

“Hello… I’m Lee Luhan…” Luhan introduced himself.

“Oh yeah…” the teachers said.

“Sunny, where are you?” Chairman L said, then a girl with a short, pink hair appeared, not to mention the big bags under her eyes.

“What is it, Chairman.” Sunny said.

“Oh yeah… like what I have said earlier, the newest student is here…” Chairman L said then Sunny looked at Luhan. “Do you mind giving him directions here?”

“Huh?” Sunny looked at Luhan with surprise. “Ha-haiii.” Then the Chairman left.

 

~

 

Sunny toured Luhan at the main building first. “So this is the main building.” Sunny said. “In the second floor is the Faculty rooms… at the Third floor, there were office and conference room for important meeting… and at the fourth floor is the office of the Chairman. Oh by the way at the ground floor you will see the Cashier department.”

“O-okay…” Luhan said.

“You… what is special with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter