014

3 Colours of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Zelo was seating at the corner of the room, when he noticed that Daehyun and Baekhyun entered the room, he immediately turned around and Daehyun and Baekhyun noticed it, Daehyun smiled and Baekhyun was left puzzled.

“What did you do?” Baekhyun asked.

“Nothing, just took a little trip on my way back home.” Daehyun said then he sat down to his chair. Baekhyun knew that there is something behind Daehyun’s smile.

“Umma!!!” V called Baekhyun and Baekhyun came over.

 

~

 

Kai followed Luhan and Xuimin when they left, but he didn’t know that following them will give him nothing but more aches in his heart. He saw Luhan laughing with Xuimin and he seems so happy. Kai can’t move his feet, he can’t drag himself anymore, all he can feel is the numbness of his heart. “You should have not done that.” Kai turned around and saw Onew. “I’ve heard what happened. I met Luhan already and he is a good guy.” Kai hung his head low. “Taemin had a point… it was your fault protecting him too much, you can fight with him but instead you choose to protect him eventhough he doesn’t need that.”

“What do you know—“ Kai was about to punch Onew but before he can do that Niel was already in front of Onew to catch Kai’s punch.

“Don’t be like that, Mr. King.” Niel said then he threw away Kai’s punch. “You should be glad, now no one will disturb you and your girl.”

“Wh—“

“The chairman told us that Luhan is important part of our faction.” Onew said.

“What do you mean?”

“The announcement will be this afternoon, be sure you will hear it.” Onew said then he and Niel left Kai.

 

~

 

Sehun saw Luhan entered the room with Xuimin, he immediately ran to them. “Luhan!” Luhan looked at him and was surprised when Sehun hugged him. “Where have you been?!”

“Ah, I was just—“

“He is with me.” Luhan was surprised when Xuimin grabbed his hand and pulled him.

“Oh…” Sehun pulled Luhan. “So what? Can you please let him go?”

“What if I don’t want to?” Xuimin challenged Sehun.

“Guys! Can you please stop?” Luhan pulled his hand. “Xuimin, I think you must go to your seat now,” Luhan said then Sehun gave Xuimin his popular devil smirk. “And you!” Luhan looked at Sehun. “Let’s go take our seat also.”

“Oh… okay… ah Luh—“ Xuimin was about to tell something to Luhan but the Sehun pulled away already.

“Bye, Xuimin!” Luhan said and Sehun pulled him harder.

 

~

 

“Kaiii!!!!” Krystal called Kai for the nth time but Kai didn’t bother to look at her. “KAIII!!!!” Krystal cornered him. “Why are you no—“

“Can we please stop this already, Krystal?” Kai asked. “I don’t like this. I don’t like what we are doing.”

“Wh-what do you mean?” Krystal asked.

“I’ve hurt Luhan and now—“

“So it was all for that Luhan?” Krystal asked. “What is so special with him!!!”

“Krys—“

“He is nothing but a ! He seduced you, he seduced Sehun and now with that White!!! They even went out last night—“  Krystal stopped when he saw Kai’s eyes. It was like looking a pot of fire.

“Don’t you dare insult Luhan.” Kai said calmly but there’s anger in his voice.

“What! He already replaced you!!!” Krystal was surprised when Kai was about to punch her but luckily Taemin was there to stop him.

“Leave, don’t show your face again.” Taemin commanded. Krystal immediately followed Taemin’s command and left. Kai pulled away his hand from Taemin’s grip. “What’s the matter now?”

“You knew that this will happen?” Kai asked.

“Based on the happening, yes, I can say I knew this thing will happen.” Taemin said.

“What now?” Kai asked. “What should I do?”

“You will not do anything.” Taemin said. “You’ve done the first step, clear the path. You’ve gotten rid of the big mess you’ve done.”

“What mess?”

“That girl.” Taemin said. “Now, let’s wait if there will be an effect your princess.”

Taemin told Kai to just go to his classes since he must also catch up for his grades, not with just love problems he is having currently.

 

~

 

Jungkook can’t concentrate, knowing that he is in the same place as Jin and the girl who confess to Jin. Jungkook was dist

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter