019

3 Colours of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan opened his eyes and noticed that it is not his room. “W-Where am I?” Luhan held his hand up when someone suddenly grabbed it and he was surprised that it was Kai. “K-Kai…”

“Are you okay?” with that Luhan suddenly remembered something, he remembered what happened to Jungkook.

“W-Where—“

“He’s fine, look.” Kai pointed on the bed next to Luhan and he saw Jungkook laying down on the bed next to him, and Jin is sleeping on the corner of his bed. “Jin has always been there…”

“You…” Luhan absentmindedly asked.

“What?” Kai asked as he looked back to Luhan but Luhan turned away his head to Jungkook’s bed’s direction because he is embarrass at what he said to Kai.

“N-Not—“

 

Suddenly the door opened revealing the rulers of Black and White and L. It seems like L is angry than ever, the other rulers entered the room, they are thankful that the room is big. “Are you planning on hiding this to me?” L asked with a cold tone. “I didn’t imagine that even you, Suho and Taemin will keep this… both of you are Queens, you should think before you act.” Taemin and Suho both looked down. “Both of you, Kris and Kai, why did you keep it to me, you just didn’t keep it to me, you also let it happen without me knowing it!”

“Bu-But—“

“It happened in my school! In my property!” L raised his voice a little higher. “Do you know what will I feel if—“

“L!” Luhan said with a high voice gaining L’s attention. “Why are you like this? I am fine!” Luhan said while sitting up. “See!” Luhan said when he finally sat down. “You don’t need to—“

“My point is, you were hurt here in my school… what would I tell to Sungyeol or Sungjong if they asked me why are you in the hospital?” Luhan smiled and made L sat down next to him, Kai felt something is not right especially when Luhan suddenly thrown his arm around L’s shoulder. “Wh-What?”

Luhan smiled. “Don’t be too intense okay? I can explain this to them.” Luhan said and L just smiled forcely with him.

“Whatever…” L threw Luhan’s hand away. “Go back to sleep, you are feeling insane.”

Luhan laughed. “Whatever.” L looked at Luhan with a serious face. “Who did this to the two of you?”

“W-What—“

“Don’t make me repeat the question…” L said then he looked at the rulers. “I’ll meet you guys up to my office tomorrow, whoever did this is in big trouble, the faction who planned this will be disqualified, and this is cheating.” L warned them then L left.

“I guess we need to clear our names in this situation.” Taemin said.

“We are in big trouble if the game will not continue tomorrow…” Suho said.

Kai looked at Luhan and Luhan was looking at the rulers and he is clenching his hands. “I’m sorry… this is my entire fault…” Luhan said and he forcing himself not to cry. “I-I’m—“ Kai was about to held his hand when Taemin suddenly said something…

“This is not your fault, nor anyone’s fault… this happened because we are careless enough not to inspect our factions.” Taemin looked at Suho.

“I’ll contact everyone in my faction and asked who did this…” Suho said. “Again… I’m sorry…”

“N-No—“

“We are also sorry…” Taemin said.

“B-But—“

“No buts, we failed and that is our fault.” Taemin said, then Taemin checked the time and noticed that it is dark soon. “Luhan… we have to leave…is it okay?”

Luhan nodded and the other rulers went outside of the room except for V, Jimin, Sehun, Xuimin, Taemin and Suho. “Again… we will gonna investigate for this…” Suho said. “We are sorry.” Then Suho bowed down and leave the room.

“Luhan…” Sehun said. “Are you really okay, I can sta—“ Luhan shook his head. “B-Bu—“

“Sehun… I am fine, nothing happened to me… unlike what happened to Jungkook…” Luhan said. “You don’t have to worry to me…”

Xuimin smiled and went near to Luhan and he gave something to Luhan, it is a milk chocolate. “Remember when you asked me to give you something like this? Here, a strawberry chocolate for you.” Xuimin handed over the chocolate to Luhan. “Be careful next time okay?”

Luhan smiled. “Okay.”

Xuimin and Sehun left after saying their goodbye to Luhan. Luhan and Kai looked at Jimin and V who are standing there and looking at how Jin held Jungkook’s hand. “Just tell Jungkook we visited him.” V said then he left the room. Jimin bowed down and left the room also.

“What happened to Jungkook?” Luhan asked.

“He was very cold when we saw you, after you collapsed, Jin immediately wrapped his jacket to him to make his temperature back to normal again… but he can’t so Suho suggested to go to the hospital.” Kai said. “You and he were admitted here.”

“I see… excessive coldness…” Luhan said. “Where were we when you found us?”

“I think we saw you in the storage room.” Kai said.

“Who would ever do that?” Luhan said.

“I don’t know...” Kai said then Luhan saw his expression. “But...” Kai clenched his hand.

Luhan put his hand on top of Kai’s hand and Kai looked at him with a sad expression. “Don’t worry...” Luhan said. “Everything will be okay...”

“S-Sure...” Kai smiled.

 

~

 

Sungyeol was standing at the room, when Luhan gave him his bag. “I didn’t know you are like this, keeping secrets to your brothers.” Sungyeol said.

“I-I’m s-sorry—“

“And to think that you even used L on keeping secrets to us...” Sungyeol added.

“I-It’s—“

“You don’t know how we feel... Sungjong even cried last night when L went to our home...” Sungyeol added again.

“B-But—“

“L even blamed himself because he can’t protect you at his own territory, you don’t know how hard it was to him.” Kai frowned when he heard that.

Luhan immediately put his hands on top of Sungyeol mouth so he can make him stop talking. “Listen to me, okay? I didn’t tell you because I don’t want you and Sungjong to know what is happening, I don’t want you to worry about a small thing.”

“Hyung, this is not a simple thing.” Sungyeol coldly said.

“This is—“

“Luhan.” Kai said gaining the attention of Luhan, Sungyeol and Jin, who is now awake. “You should be considerate; he is worried because you are hurt.”

“B-But...” Luhan said then he looked at Sungyeol. “I’m sorry...”

Sungyeol looked down. “I’m also sorry... I should have not talked to you like that.”

 

~

 

Luhan bowed down as he bid his goodbye, Jin smiled to him, and he told Luhan that he will wait until Jungkook woke up so they have to go to the school first. “Thank you, we just need to talk with L, for this one.”

“I am sorry...” Jin said. “I think that I have to say my sorry to you.”

“No, you don’t need.” Luhan said. “Jin.” Jin looked at him. “Don’t leave.”

“B-But...”

“Don’t leave...” Luhan smiled. “There will be sad people if ever you are going to leave.”

Jin smiled. “You know what, I really the fact that you are good to everyone, Luhan. At first, I was subtle with it, agreeing to everyone but when I came to know who you are, I felt blessed knowing someone as humble as you is there at our school, I may be leaving but with you being there is enough for me to leave.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter