4

3 Colours of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Neh, Jungkook.” Luhan called the attention of Jungkook who were walking in front of him, then Jungkook looked at him. “Are we really going to this class?”

“Yup, then Music will be the next, we still need to study.” Jungkook said.

Luhan looked around and spotted some whites, taking an extra class, because if you failed you class there is a rule that you need to take the opposite of it so that you will never fail it again. “What a weird rule.” Luhan thought.

“Lu, here!” Jungkook said then Jungkook opened the door, he and Luhan entered and sat on the farthest side of the studio. “Well, all you need to do is to dance here and you know introduce yourself, of course.”

“I don’t know how to dance.” Luhan stated.

“Yeah, like I will believe that, you are here because you have talents, maybe dancing will be it.” Jungkook said. “And you told me that like a hundred times already.”

“I really don—“

 

“Okay class.” The teacher entered. “We wil— oh are you new here?” the teacher easily noticed Luhan, then Luhan stands up. “A grey?”

“Yup, I’m Lee Luhan, sir.” Luhan said. “I—“

 

Everyone was surprised when there were people entered into the studio, “Hello sir, I guess this will be our new class.” The one who entered the room was Kai and Jin together with two new.

“Oh I heard about it… Kai, Jin, Chunji and Minwoo.” The teacher said.

Then the guy that Luhan thought would be Chunji, looked around and saw him standing, then he smirked to Luhan, Luhan were surprised but Jungkook grabbed his hand and pulled him down. “Who’s that, is he Chunji?”

“Yup, he’s dangerous.” Jungkook said. “He is one of Black list.”

“Black list?”

“Student who bullies other.” Jungkook said. “I heard he had a unique way of bullying, he is called butterfly.”

“Butterfly?”

“Yup, when you saw a butterfly on your things that means you are his target.” Jungkook said. “No one can hit him or do brutal stuff to him since he holds some of blacks that can support him.” Jungkook explained.

“So he is dangerous?”

“Not just dangerous, he is also powerful.” Jungkook said.

 

Then the four students looked around and saw the place besides Luhan and Jungkook are free. Kai moved and the others followed him. Kai put down his bag besides Luhan while Jin put down his bag besides Jungkook, Minwoo and Chunji did the same and took the seat besides Jin. Everyone in the room looked at the six people sitting at the back. But then the teacher said to them, to listen.

“Why are you here?” Luhan whispered so that Kai can only hear that.

“I’m studying.” Kai replied. “You… why are you so familiar to me?”

“It's not what I meant and I told you… I never met anyone like you.” Luhan said.

“Maybe…” Kai said then the two of them looked at their teacher again.

 

“Since we are practicing the couple dance, before the exam we will going to perform.” The teacher said. “So now—“

“Sir we don’t have enough girls!!!” a boy said.

“Then go and dance with a boy it’s not you’re going to dance with a girly get up.” The teacher said. “So now grab your partners.”

Then the girls got up and went to Kai. “King! Can you be my partner?”

“King! May I?” the girls were starting to pile up and Luhan and Jungkook were thrown away.

 

“Urgh!!” Jungkook said as he brushes the part of his clothes that were dirty.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter