015

3 Colours of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan immediately ran to the main building, and he saw L is walking to go to his office, he caught him after so many run. “You!!!”

“What?” L asked.

“Why should it be me? You know I am a beginner!” Luhan said.

“Well, you see, half of the Greys voted you as their leader.” L said.

“Why!!!”

“I don’t know of course, I am just here to announce the game.” L said. “And by the way, you are too earlier for the report, but since you are already here, you can stay at the meeting table, until the other leaders come.”

“I don’t want to.” Luhan said. “I am not capable of doing this job, you know that—“

“I’ve from someone that you are restarting your life today, how about adding this kind of job to it, so that you can try new things.” L said.

“H-how—“

“Duh… I’m L the Chairman of this school, of course I know everything.” L said as he opens the door of his office and he gave Luhan a final look and winked at him playfully as if he was teasing him.

Luhan clutched his hands forcefully and then he entered the room and sat on the couch. “I hate you for doing this.”

“I love you too.” L teased Luhan then he sat on his chair. “HAHAHAHA!!!!”


~

 

“I didn’t expect that the leader will be Luhan.” Sehun said.

“What do you mean? And why Luhan? He is a newbie.” Jungkook asked.

“Well you see, every year, this school had this even, Game for the Crowns, it is a game that was invented by the Chairman, when you won this it can help you with your ranking and some uses this to settle the war between them.” Sehun explained. “But for us, Greys, we are just here to steal the lights from the two factions.”

“Cool!” V commented.

“I know, but this will be hard, because every year there’s a surprise game that the Chairman always invented.” Sehun said. “Like last year, he let us cook his favorite dessert.”

“Oh, amazing so… what will it be this time.” Jungkook said.

“I bet it’s not like running on the field or something like that right?” V said. “I am weak at running.”

“Well, we should pray that we will not be the one who will going to play at the surprise game.” Sehun said to them.

 

Then, Sehun, V and Jungkook were surprised when they saw Onew with Daehyun and Baekhyun in front of them. “Hey guys.” Onew greeted.

 

~

 

After 30 minutes of waiting, Suho appeared and he took the seat in front of Luhan. “Hey there,” Suho greeted Luhan. “You’re early.”

“I-I—“ Luhan stopped when he heard the door opened and Luhan was surprised that it was Kai who opened the door.

“Okay, everyone’s here.” L said then he took the seat besides Suho and that made Luhan cried internally, because the only that is available is the seat beside him. It’s not like he is avoiding Kai but in that kind of situation, it is better if he can avoid him, since he is starting his life again, and Kai played a big role on his past life. “Kai, sit down.” L said.Luhan threw a death glare to L but L chose to ignore that.

Kai took the last seat that is vacant and it is the one besides Luhan. Luhan felt like his heart is beating like a drum, he should not feel this way anymore, but he can’t, he erased everything but that doesn’t mean that he erased Kai also, he can’t and he will never be.

“Okay, I’ll explain the rules… once again… like the past games, each faction will have 2 crowns for there faction, the White will have the crown for Academic that will be handled by?” L asked.

“I will handle that.” Suho said.

“Then, who will handle that Music crown?” L followed up.

“I will let Kyungsoo handle that.” Suho said.

“You trust too much to a newbie.” Kai commented.

“I don’t. I just want to try new things.” Suho said then he smiled.

Luhan noticed that there is something between Suho and Kai and he can’t figure it out so he looked at L who is busy writing at his notepad, when L noticed that Luhan is looking at him, L just gave him a smile and Luhan gave him another death glare. Unknown to Luhan, Kai noticed that Luhan and L are exchanging glares. “If you don’t want to continue this meeting, I would like to take my leave.”

“H-Huh?” L said. “I am very sorry, so okay continue, how about you, Kai, who will handle the Crown for Sports—“

“I’ll handle it.” Luhan, L and Suho were surprised when they heard that coming from Kai.

“You’re going to take the Crown? But I thought you are going to handle the Crown for Dance—“

“I will let Taemin handle that.” Kai said.

“Why?” Luhan asked Kai. “You are so great when you are dancing on stage, so why are you giving up your stage!”

Kai smiled. “Thank you, but if I took the opportunity to dance, wouldn’t it be your loss?” Luhan was taken aback by that. “There’s a certain genre at the competition that I always dance, and base on your groups your contestant at that part will be Sehun and the White will be Xuimin… You know what may happen?”

“H-Huh?”

“You’re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter