8

3 Colours of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When (Chairman) L entered his office he was surprised to see Luhan and Jungkook sitting in the sofa of his office. He tried to ignore the two but then, he failed when Luhan saw him. “Yow, L.” Luhan said.

“Don’t address me as if I am a teenager.” L said.

“You are.” Jungkook said.

“Whatever.” L sat besides Luhan. “What are you two doing here?”

“We are here because we want to escape from reality.” Luhan said. “What happened this lunch is terrible!!!” Luhan covered his face with his hands.

“And we have to… URGHH!!! I hate this day.” Jungkook followed what Luhan did.

 

“Why?”

 

~

 

Kai is sitting on one of his class when suddenly the door opened; everyone looked at the person who just arrived. “Hello everyone, I’m a transferee here, my name is Jung Krystal.” Then the girl named Krystal went to the instructor and they had a conversation.

 

“Okay class, Krystal is one of the newest student of our school, she was assigned here in Black for her exceptional dancing skills, so please be good to her.” The instructor said, then everyon in the room starting to whisper around. “And, Mr. Kim?” the instructor looked at Kai. “Can you please guide her?” Krystal looked at Kai and Kai did also the same, but Krystal gave him a wide smile.

“Can you, Mr. Kim?” Krystal said and Kai sighed.

 

~

 

L was laughing hard when Jungkook and Luhan told him about what happened in the very first moment they entered the Academy till the moment they had to eat lunch.

“So you guys are here hiding from those guys?” L said while wiping the tears in his eyes.

“What funny about it?” Luhan asked with a pissed tone.

“Nothing, it’s just… amazing… Jungkook and V transferred here two weeks before you and he already got three guys fighting for him.” L explained.

“What are you talking about?” Jungkook asked innocently.

“Let me tell this to you, if you had to choose from past, present and future who will you choose and why?” L said. “Someday, you’ll understand it.”

“Yeah, as if they like me, right Luhan?” Jungkook said.

“Yep, that’s it.” L whispered.

“Huh? What’s it?”

“Nothing.” L faced Luhan. “And as for you, don’t let go of the things you can hold today, because tomorrow it may not be yours already.” L said as if he is threatening Luhan.

“What are you saying, L?” Luhan said.

“I’m just telling you guys to choose, that’s it.” Then L smiled.

 

~

 

Jin saw a girl on the side of the hallway, he realized that the girl was bullied because she is a White. So he went to the girl.

“Hey.” Jin said making the girl startled.

“W-what do you want? A-are you going to soak me also?” the girl said.

“No.” Jin said then opened the locker in front of him. (That’s his locker by the way.) and pulled his p.e uniform. “Take this and get change, don’t walk home wearing that.”

The girl blushed and gets the uniform. “T-thank you.”

“You’re welcome.” Then Jin left.

 

~

 

“So what are you two going to do now?” L asked as he went to his table and sit there. “It’s not possible not to go out from here every single day since you t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter