012

3 Colours of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Okay, since there is no interruption that will going to happen, I’ll start my speech.” The teacher said. “This is the music class, where in all of your vocal powers will be developed, this subject’s goal is make each one of you’re a better singers, as for the percentage of your grades.” The teacher took a chalk and start scribbling at the board. “There will be final showcase, surprise songs and songs that must be recited in correct ways, so any questions?”

The students shook their heads giving the teacher a signal that they don’t have any questions. The teacher took his attendance again, the one with the pictures of his student and checked the attendance once again.The class begun with introductions of everyone and the policies and stuff and before they even knew it, it's almost the end of the day. “Okay since it’s almost time, I’ll dismiss you early.” Then the students stands up and slowly left the room.

When the teacher left the room, Jimin went to Jungkook immediately. “Hello!” he said wearing a sunny smile. “How’s your—“

“He doesn’t need your greeting.” V plainly said as he shoved Jimin away.

“Huh?” Jimin said. “How did you—“

“Can you two please stop?” Jungkook requested.

“Oh a white!” Jimin, V and Jungkook looked at the person who is behind them and it was Daehyun. “I can’t believe that V had a friend that is white!! BAEKHYUN BAEKHYUN!!!”

“No, APPA HE IS NOT MY FRIEND!!!” V exclaimed, making Daehyun listened to him but it had no effect.

 Daehyun called the small figure on his side. “Baekhyun—“

“You don’t need to shout.” Baekhyun commented on Daehyun’s loud voice.

“I know, I know but!!!” Daehyun said.

“What!” Baekhyun snapped.

“You see, V had a white—“

“Appa! He is not my friend.” V said then he glared to Jimin. “He will never be going to be one also.”

“Ohh someone’s hyper.” Jimin commented.

“Shut up.”

“Ahhh, can I leave?” Jungkook said calling the attention of Daehyun, V and Jimin. “I’m going—“

 

“Jin, let’s go.” Jungkook froze and all of those who were at the last row looked at the voices near at the window and noticed that it was the blacks.

“Coming.” Jin said then he fixed his bag.

“I didn’t know that you’re going failed a subject.” Chen said then Jin looked at Jungkook who were at the last row, then he looked away. “So, how come you are here?”

“L put me here, he said that I deserve to be here, I didn’t expect, he really meant it that way.” Jin said and Jungkook looked at him with an angry face ready to beat him on the face.

“Ohhh.” Chen put his arm around Jin’s neck. “You’re so sly!”

“Shut up—“

“Oi! Let’s go.” Chanyeol said then he grabbed the sleeping boy’s arm. “Zelo!” the boy woke up brushing his hair. “Finally, you woke up.”

“Whatever.” Zelo said then he noticed that the people at the last row were looking at them. “Oh… there’s so many greys here…” then he noticed a familiar face. “Aren’t you the one who danced with King?”

 

“Huh?” Luhan realized that the tall guy is talking at him. “I-I’m sorry?”

 

“I am Zelo, I don’t know if you already know me… but here’s a tip.” Zelo said. “Your dance is not as fluid as it can be, I know someone like that.”

“Oi Zelo, stop picking a fight.” Chanyeol said.

“I’m not picking a fight… I’m stating a fact.” Zelo said.

“Yow, greys and a white,” Chen said gathering the attention of everyone. “We’ll be glad to work with you guys.”

 

“What do you mean?” Sehun bombarded. “It’s not we are also willing to stay with you?”

 

“It’s not the point.” Chanyeol said. “The reason why our king is not on the list is because of your new friends.” Then he pointed at Luhan. “And to him.”

“We know it’s not his fault but—“

“Shut it guys, they won’t listen to you.” Zelo said. “Luhan right? I don’t know what our King saw at you to make him choose you… but I have a message to you, blacks are not happy that you kicked him out of the list… so be prepared.” Then Zelo, Jin, Chanyeol and Chen left the room.

 

“I guess they are not happy that you became their classmate.” Daehyun said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter