021

3 Colours of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun was walking down the hall when he saw an ocean of Black student clearing the middle part as if waiting for someone to walked in, and to Sehun’s surprised Luhan walked in. “What did he do this time?” Sehun whispered then he immediately went to Luhan and grabbed him. “Sorry for his red carpet walk, I just need him now.” Then Sehun pulled Luhan out of the scene.

 

“What are they up to?” Sehun asked as he found a safe place. “Why are they like that?”

“It’s because Kai told them that I am important to him.” Luhan said.

Sehun was surprised. “I should have known it was him behind all of this.” Sehun realized.

“Sehu—“

“I guess this will be your routine every morning, since Kai already claimed you.” Sehun explained. “But be careful, okay?”

“O-Okay... but I am not Kai's whatsoever.”

 

“Luhan!” Luhan turned around and Shun peeked also, they were surprised that it was Jungkook and V again. “I know you two will be easy to find.”

“What class did you pick?” Sehun asked.

“It’s time for the Art Class.” Jungkook said with a wink. “Okay, let’s stop this, this is kinda disturbing.”

 

~

 

Luhan was surprised to see familiar faces in the classroom, the rulers of the Whites are all in there. Suho gladly went to them and welcomed them. “Why are you guys here?” Luhan asked.

“Okay you guys don’t know?” Jimin asked. “Every year there a term that all the rulers should be classmates, this time it was this class.”

“So, you mean the entire ruler—“

Luhan was surprised when suddenly the rulers of the Blacks came in, the entire rulers of the Blacks. “I guess this will be another awesome year.” Suho said.

“Oh, so we are classmates again.” Luhan was surprised when he heard Daehyun’s voice and with him were Baekhyun and Neil. “Wooah!” Daehyun was surprised when he saw the rulers on the backsground. “Why are they here? They all failed?”

“No, it’s time for the special term, remember when L picked the Autumn— no he didn’t pick it, he threw the dart and the Autumn and Art class were the results.” Xuimin said.

“Oh, so all the ruler—“

“I’m sorry I’m late!” Luhan was confused when he saw a new face, but then he counted the Rulers of the Whites and he realized that they are missing 2, maybe that is the one. “I’m sorry—“

“Tao!” another new face came in and to Luhan and other Grey’s surprised, they are somehow shocked also, when they saw Kwangmin standing there and wearing a White Uniform. “I told you to wait for me, I know you are tall—“

“Kwangmin?” Neil asked.

Then ‘Kwangmin’ turned around and saw that there were Grey’s inside the room, and then he laughed, it was obvious to the Greys that they were surprised at him. “I’m sorry... but I’m not Kwangmin... My name is—“

 

“YOUNGMIN!!!!!” Everyone was surprised when Kwangmin suddenly appeared, “Why on Earth did you have this... class...” Kwangmin suddenly saw the whole scene.

“Oh, there you are.” Youngmin said and then went to his brother, Kwangmin. “Why did you have the same class as me—“ then Kwangmin realized that there are people staring at him and it was the rulers and the other Greys. “Oh you guys are—“

“Yah, Kwangmin! How dare you left us.” Lay suddenly appeared out of nowhere with Onew on his side, then Lay saw the scene. “Oh, what are guys doing here?”

“We choose—“

 

“Good morning, everyone!!!” the rest was surprised when L suddenly entered the room with a bright smile on his face. Some of them take sit but the Greys were left standing. “Oh, why are you not yet sitting down?”

“Excuse us, we better find another class since this is a specia—“

“Nope, no one will accept you.” L said with an evil tone the Greys looked at him in surprised. “I surveyed and looked around earlier and noticed that every classroom were packed and no one will accept 10 persons...”

“Well, we can be divided since we are not totally a class...” Onew suggested. “Right?”

“Ye—“

“No, you cannot be divided at all, no one will still—“

“Hey,” Luhan said looking at L. “Do you plan on putting us with them? You know what will the cause of that, right? Us being with them, means we are competing with them... in a more serious way.”

“Of course, and don’t be discouraged at all.” L said. “Remember, they are the Elites of their factions, and you guys are the El

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter