5

3 Colours of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The moment the elevator opened Luhan sensed that he shouldn’t be there, but Jungkook grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the elevator. Everyone was staring at them, being grey gives them a chance to be attack and Luhan is not afraid of it, but he sensed something bad about that floor.

“Just walk with your head up.” Jungkook whispered as he tightened his hold at Luhan’s hand.

“Okay.” Luhan said then he noticed the blacks that were looking at them.

 

~

 

After reaching the last room, Jungkook opened the door and saw Kai sitting at the futon that were arranged like a chair and Jin were sitting in front of him at the other side of the room. “I need to talk to your Knight, Kai.” Jungkook said looking at Jin.

“Do I need to go out?” Kai asked.

“No. It’s better if you are here.” Jungkook said then he let Luhan go inside of the room and close the door. “I need to talk to you about the dancing pair.”

“You’ve got some guts.” Kai said.

“I am grey so I really do have that one.” Jungkook said. “Why did you choose me to be your partner, instead of choosing your leader?”

“I don’t need to answer that question.” Jin said.

“You have to!” Jungkook went to Jin’s front. “Why does it have to be me?”

 

“Jin.” Jungkook, Jin and Luhan were surprised when Kai said something, “I think you two have to talk about it in private.” Kai said then he grabbed Luhan’s hand and pulled him out.

 

“Speak now.”

 

~

 

Luhan and Kai went to another room, where there was a sofa and a table. “This is better than there.” Kai said then he sat on the sofa and invited Luhan to join him. “Don’t worry, I won’t do anything to you.”

Then Luhan followed him. “why?”

“What?”

“Why do we have to go outside?” Luhan asked.

“Nothing really, but I think Jin needs to explain himself, before you went in, I’m also asking Jin the same question, since he promised Taemin to never leave my side.” Kai said.

“What?”

“Let’s not talk about it.” Kai said. “Hey… You don’t remember me?”

“Hu—“

 

Luhan was surprised when Kai grabbed his hand and pushed his back on the sofa. “You can’t remember me?” Luhan is now surprised like, who the hell is that  guy, Kai is pushing on him, then Kai pressed Luhan more on the sofa. “How about this?” Kai leaned down to Luhan and kissed him, Luhan struggled but Kai grabbed both his hand and pinned it above his head. Luhan was about to surrender when pulled out and smirked to him. “You’re not like this 10 years ago.” Kai got up and went to the door.

“10 years ago?” Luhan thought then a face of a young boy flashed on his memory.

“I changed my name since I went to Japan but when I came here in Korea, I decided not to go back to my past name, neh… How’s Kim Jongin sounds to you, does it ring a bell, someone you love?” Kai said looking at Luhan, before leaving he gave Luhan a dark smirk then he went out of the room.

 

 

“Jo-Jongin…” Luhan remembered the boy who he surrendered his first kiss. “K-Kim Jongin?!” Luhan remembered the boy who he protected 10 years ago. “N-no… H-he’s not that one!! He’s not that one, one from my past, the one who—no it can’t be… it’s too much coincidence if he is also here. No!” Luhan got up and ran after Kai who was in the front of the elevator already. “Jo—no KAIIIII!!!!” Luhan shouted, making Kai turned his head and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter