016

3 Colours of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The students were all in the gym, lined up and divided. All of them are wearing their P.E. uniforms, the Whites are wearing white t-shirts while the blacks are wearing black t-shirts, and the grays are wearing the P.E. uniform that L gave them day before the competition. L looked around and felt satisfied. “Today, we are going to have the most awaited competition, the Games for the Crowns.” L started. “Like the past years, I handed the crowns to the leaders of your factions, I’ve let Kai and Suho pick what will be the first day event, they both choose the Academic Category, followed by the Dancing, then by the Singing and then Sports.” L looked at the students. “Anyone who will disobey the rules will be disqualified and their factions will be out for good.”

 

Luhan, Taemin, Kai, Suho and Kyungsoo entered the stage holding their respective crowns. “These are the crowns for this year… hope that all of you will play the games fair and square… now, the leaders will give their speech before we start this.” L gave the microphone to Suho. Suho smiled and bowed.

 

“Today, we have to do our best; we have to be on our top condition, for we will win this time again.” Suho said. “And I know that we can do this, we just need to trust ourselves.” Suho smiled and the whites gave him a round of applause. Suho gave the microphone to Luhan next.

 

Luhan is so nervous; he can’t even take a step when suddenly someone pushed him forward. Luhan looked back and saw that Taemin is waving his hand and smiling to him while Kai is looking away. Luhan is sure, the one who pushed him was Kai, Luhan smiled and faced the crowd. “I know that I don’t deserve to be your leader…” Luhan said as he looked at s. “But still you guys are there, believing in me, so I believe in you, guys also, we can do this.” Luhan smiled. “We can do this.” Luhan bowed and face the four at his back. Luhan went in front of Kai and gave him the microphone. “Thank you.” Luhan whispered.

 

Kai grabbed the microphone from Luhan and smiled to him. Kai went to the front and jump off the stage and went in front of Jin. Everyone is surprised at what Kai did, the whites are whispering to each other, while the grays were just watching him “I am here, in front of you, Kim Seokjin, my bestfriend. I will swear to you, we will win this competition and I will anything to make you stay here.” Jin smiled.

“How can you be sure we can win this?” Jin asked his bestfriend.

Kai smirked. “Who can beat us, if we had the perfect queen to support us?” Kai said.

“Don’t put me in that, Kim Jongin.” Taemin shouted. “But Kai is right, Jin, we are going to everything we can just to make you stay here.”

Then the blacks roared. Kai went back to the stage and gave the microphone to L and L went to the front again. “Now that all of you guys had heard your leaders, now is the time for this, I know that who will win this game is always deserving, all of you here are deserve the crowns. Now…” L said. “Let, the games begin!”

 

~

 

Luhan went to the first quarter that L gave for them, it is L’s office because Luhan cornered L. “I think you are really great at torturing L.” Onew commented.

“Well, not really.” Luhan said.

“Not really, you even blackmailed me just for this.” L said then he left and went to his real office. L gave the grays his secret office because Luhan blackmailed him with every bits of information Luhan knows about L. “Luhan…” Luhan looked at L. L smiled. “You have to win this, for the rent.”

“Well, I know we really have too.” Luhan replied, and then L left them.

“Okay, who are going to be our contestants today?” Niel asked.

“Well, those who signed up for this are Daehyun and Baekhyun for the SciMath, Kwangmin and Sehun for the Cooking and Lay for the Arts.” Luhan said then he looked at his five teammates, he was surprised when he saw them on their own world.

“I guess they are really serious…” Onew said and Luhan looked at Onew. “We just have to trust them.”

Luhan smiled. “Yes.”

 

~

 

Before going to the competition area, Jungkook decided to go to the auditorium and what he saw surprised him more, he saw Jin standing there alone. When Jungkook looked if there was someone he found no one, Jungkook was about to step back but then he suddenly fell. Jin noticed the noise so he went to it and saw Jungkook was on the floor, he immediately went to him and gave him a hand but Jungkook slapped that away. “I can stand on my own.” Jungkook said as he stands alone.

Jin watched him as Jungkook finds a way to make him stand straight. “A-Are you—“

“Yes.” Jungkook was about to leave when Jin suddenly stopped him by grabbing his arm. “J-Ji—“

“I’m sorry.” Jin said and that made Jungkook surprised. “I’m sorry, really sorry.”

“Ji-Ji—“

“I can’t be there that time…” Jungkook was surprised at what Jin did next, Jin pulled Jungkook so that Jungkook’s back will fall straight at Jin’s chest and Jin gave him a backhug. “I am really sorry.”

A moment of silence passed, Jin thought that Jungkook is really angry but then he felt water at his arm. By that time, Jin knew that Jungkook is crying so he hugged him tighter. “I’m really sorry.” Jin said. “I know that you won’t listen to my explanation but I need to say my side…” Jin turned Jungkook around and he saw Jungkook’s red eyes.

“Why are you doing this…” Jungkook asked while crying.

“What do you mean?” Jin asked.

“Why do you have to explain yourself to me? Why do I have to listen to you? Why do we have to be here—“ Jungkook was surprised when Jin suddenly pulled him so that he can hug him.

“I don’t know why either.” Jin said. “But there is one thing I know, after this game, you can finally be happy…” Jin inhaled and exhaled deeply. “because… I’ll be gone.”

 

Luhan behind the curtains heard the conversation of Jungkook and Jin, Luhan heard one time about Jin’s resolve to leave the academy, but L is just persistent not to make him leave, but Jin made his mind, he will be leaving the academy, no matter what will be the result of the game, and he let Luhan knows that. “You know, he will leave no matter what?” Luhan was surprised when he heard a voice in front of him, when he looked he saw Kai standing there. “Tell me… you knew what he will going to do?”

Luhan nodded. “He told me, I made a promise to him not to tell anyone.”

“I knew it.” Kai said and Luhan was about to say something when Kai looked at him. “I’m sorry, but I will change Jin’s decision, even if it means on making you lose.”

 

Luhan was scared, afraid and feeling cold when he saw Kai’s glare to him. Luhan knew from the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter