015.5

3 Colours of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan at himself at the mirror, then Sungjong entered the room with blanket on his hands. “Hyung.” Sungjong asked but Luhan didn’t move. “I’m going to place this here.”

“Sungjong.” Luhan asked. “I’m not pretty or beautiful, right?”

Sungjong came closer to his brother and placed both his hands on Luhan’s shoulder. “Why are you like that? Of course, you are pretty and beautiful…”

“B-But…” Luhan said as he looked at Sungjong. “I am not a girl…”

Sungjong looked at Luhan and smiled to him. “You don’t have to be a girl just to become beautiful, all you have to do is be you.”

“B-But…”

“Many of my classmates say that I am beautiful.” Sungjong said. “Though, I don’t like that fact, but still they are calling me beautiful.”

“What should…”

“Hyung, being you…” Sungjong said. “…is too beautiful enough.”

“Really?” Luhan said.

 

~

 

Luhan was surprised when Jungkook suddenly pulled him after their music class and bring him to the library, another thing that surprised Luhan is that there is no one in the library.

“Why is this empty?” Luhan asked.

“Oh, since the Game of the Crowns will begin next week, the entire White and Black factions’ needs to make their lineup and so are we.” Jungkook said.

“Oh…” Luhan said then he looked at Jungkook. “What are—“ Jungkook pulled Luhan harder and pushed him forward after that, when Luhan looked he saw Sehun, V, Daehyun, Baekhyun and Onew at the table.

“Hello~” Onew greeted.

“O-Onew? You’re here?” Luhan said.

“Of course, I will be here, this game is exciting.” Onew said.

“And who don’t want to participate at this amusing game, right?” Daehyun said.

“You don’t have to be so loud.” Baekhyun said.

“Chuuu!” Daehyun said. “What a boring creature are you.”

“Shut up.”

 

Jungkook led Luhan to the seat that is for him and that is the one near to Sehun, Luhan said it is fine to just stand but Sehun grabbed him and make sit down. “Don’t ignore the chance to be seated next to me.” Sehun joked.

“You are so funny.” Luhan said in monotone.

Sehun laughed. “You should try to be more weightless in this, that will help you.”

“W-What do you—“

“Don’t be so pressured about this.” Onew said.

“Yep, no one is pressuring you.” V said.

“And besides, this is just a game.” Jungkook followed. “So you don’t need to be so stiff, okay?”

“O-Okay…” Luhan said then he inhaled and exhaled.

 

The rest of the Greys watched him, and all of them smiled. “Now.” Luhan started. “Let’s do this.”

“Okay—“ then they were surprised when they heard a sound from the door, revealing a guy holding a another guy with his hand and another one standing beside. “E-Excuse—“

“Onew, I brought this two already.” The guy said and Onew stands up and smiled to Luhan.

“That’s Ahn Daniel and those two are Jo Kwangmin and Zhang Yixing.” Onew said. “They are also Greys.”

 

~

 

“Jin.” Jin looked at Kai when he was called; it was after their briefing for the players of the game. “Are you sure about the game you choose?”

“Yes, I thought about it.” Jin said. “Since, this will be the last semester for me—“

“No!” Kai said. “Don’t say it like that!”

“I am glad that you really want me to stay here, Kai...” Jin said. “But no matter how hard you or even I try… I can’t…”

“Jin!” Kai exclaimed and that made Jin surprised. “You are not going anywhere.”

“Kai—“

“I told you, you will not go anywhere and I will do anything to do that.” Kai said. “Because you are my bestfriend.”

Jin smiled. “Thank you.”

“You are not going—“

 

“Jin! Kai!” the two of them heard Taemin called them. “The meeting will start soon!”

“Okay.” Kai said.

“Coming.” Jin said.

 

~

 

Suho is sitting on his chair and in front of h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter