Last Chapter

3 Colours of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan was surprised when he saw Sungjong and Sungyeol standing on the door side and looking so unhappy. “Hey, what’s—“ Sungjong looked at him with tears on his face and from that moment Luhan knew something is up. Luhan immediately went to the living room and saw two new faces.

“Luhan, have a seat.” Mr. Lee said.

Luhan sat down in front of Mr. Lee. “What are we—“

“Hello, you must be Luhan.” One of the guests asked Luhan. “I am your mother’s sister, Jianhe.”

“W-what—“

“I am here upon your mother’s request... when you reached the right age, I’ll be here to get you back to China—“

Luhan stood up. “No! You must be lying!”

“Remember the promise, Luhan.” Jianhe looked at Luhan’s adopted parents. “We’ve come to get you now.”

“no—“

“Are you willing to let them get sued or you’ll be going with us?” Jianhe asked that made all of them surprised. “Remember you promised.”

“Are you threatening with that? Are you sure you have the power we didn’t get any contract from—“

“Luhan, your real mom is dying.” Mr. Lee said and it made Luhan surprised.

“We lied to you... it’s not that she forgot you but she wanted you to forget her... but it is also your responsibility as her son to be with her on the last days of her life.” Mr. Lee said.

“But—“

“Luhan, this is hard for us, and I know it is also to you but remember this, once this is over you can go back here, with us waiting for you till the end of time...” Luhan shook his head and ran out of the house, Sungjong wanted to stop him but Sungyeol stop him in doing that.

 

~

 

Luhan reached the playground and there he saw a bench and sat down there. He closed his eyes and remembered everything that happened in him, how his life got changed and how his life will going to change once again because of that news. It was Kai who left him when they were younger and now it will be going to be him if he ever he will going to do that, he knew the pain of leaving someone behind and he cannot do it to Kai, Kai will just curse himself, but it is also up to him if he don’t want to see his mother who left him to Mr. Lee. Luhan thought about it, it was obvious from the start that he is not a Korean, it was vivid at his memories but he knew he was not, one night Mr. Lee confessed to him that he is just an adopted child from a friend of his and he was given to him for a purpose and Luhan didn’t asked what it is but he knew it is something big, he learned through reading the diary of late Mrs. Lee that it was because his real parents were thrown out by his grandparents in Korea and that they can’t let him die alone. Luhan remembered some of it but he cannot complete the scene, as he goes back to his memories his head ache it was because of his past accident that his memories are vivid.

Luhan reached out his phone and call Kai. “Hello?”

“Kai?”

“Yes... Lulu?” Kai felt something is wrong.

“I wanted to say thank you for everything.” Luhan said as he held back his tears.

“Luhan...” Kai went up of his bed. “Where are you, why are you saying this?”

“I wanted to say thank you for everything, it was short but memorable to me... everything until this moment, your voice, your gasp and the way your breath... everything about you is beautiful.” Luhan said. “And the way you...”

“Look back.”

 

The next moment everything went like Luhan was in a movie, the moment he looked back, he saw Kai running out of breath and was with his phone. Luhan stood up the moment he saw Kai, he ran to him and hugged him tightly, of course Kai was surprised by it but he didn’t hesitate to hug Luhan back. After a moment of silence, Luhan decided to let go and looked at Kai. “Can we talk?” Luhan said.

Kai smiled. “Of course, anytime.” The two of them sat down at the bench, Luhan was still holding Kai’s hand and he didn’t let go. “So what do you want to talk about?”

Luhan stayed silent for a second then he smiled, “Kai, what you said back then, you’ll wait right?”

“Yes.”

“How long...”

“Until you are ready enough to love me.”

“Why me?”

“What do you mean?” Kai asked.

“What do I mean to you? Who am I to you?” Luhan asked in reply.

Kai looked at Luhan’s eyes. “You are Luhan the person I fell in love years ago, I may not be that same boy but I promise to you that, that boy will always live to me. I’ll be that boy again if I need to jujst to be with you.” Luhan shook his head.

“You don’t need to be anyone, you like this is enough for me.” Luhan said.

Kai hugged him tight, Luhan felt like his tears are about to fell but he needs to be strong enough to stop it from falling. He needs to be strong enough, he may not be able to say what will happen but he is sure that he can make Kai feel that he loves him so much.

“Kai.”

“Yes?”

“From the moment we became friends up to this moment... my feelings never did change.” Luhan started. “I begun looking at you at the different side and saw how great you are as a person.” Kai smiled as Luhan played with his hand. “You became a great leader and a great support to everyone; you even became great with your words.”

Kai tightened his grip around Luhan’s hand. “I love you Luhan.”

“I love you too.”

“Then are we...”

“Kai, you are a great person and a great man, I remember saying to you that I’ll reply to you at the right time and I think this is it.” Luhan looked at Kai’s eyes, looking for something, and he saw Kai’s eyes with the determination to never let go of him, and Luhan smiled because of that. “I am glad I met you again and I am glad you are here with me, because now I can truly say that I love you and I am willing to let you be someone important to me.”

Kai paused for a moment, processing what Luhan just told him and he immediately hugged him. “I love you, Luhan and I’ll take that as a yes!”

Luhan smiled as he pats Kai’s back. “It’s a yes and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter