6

3 Colours of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan were looking at the old pictures he kept under his bed, when Sungyeol and Sungjong entered his room. “Hyung?” Sungjong asked carefully making his way to Luhan.

“What are you doing, hyung?” Sungyeol said.

“I’m looking for Jongin, in these pictures.” Luhan said then Sungjong and Sungyeol were surprised. “I think—“

“Hyung? You’re looking for him?” Sungyeol asked.

“You said you’ll forget him, for what he did to you.” Sungjong said.

“Aiish! I did forget him, it’s just—“ Luhan stopped the moment Sungjong’s words processed in his mind. “You said what he did to me? What does that means?”

“Huh?” Sungjong was puzzled. “What do you mean I mean, hyung?”

“What did I forgot?” Luhan said.

Sungyeol and Sungjong looked at each other, then Sungjong left and got something in his room, he returned holding an old notebook. “You told me to keep this, if ever you forgotten it, and you did forgot it.” Sungjong said then he handed over the notebook.

“I was five at that time, you were six and Sungjong is four. You told us that you’ve met a kid and you said that, that will going to be your diary.” Sungyeol said. “After 3 months, you told us to keep it, and hand it over to you if you are already in the future.”

“I’m handing that to you since you are already looking for him.” Sungjong said.

“And hyung, I know it’s hard for you to forget him but it’s been 10 years, you have to move, he’s happy up there.” Sungyeol said.

“Ha—what do you—wait? Ahhh… Okay I’ll keep this.” Luhan said then Sungyeol and Sungjong left.

Luhan sat down to his bed and start reading the notebook.

 

~

 

First Entry: Jongin.

I am glad that Luhan gave me the opportunity to write first here. Luhan is the very first friend of mine.

Luhan here! Jongin! Write something happy!!

Alright, alright! I am going to write something HAPPY! But I don’t have any idea what is it, so I’ll just write happy!!!

 

~

 

Second Entry: Luhan.

Aishh! Jongin really never talked too much because he is lazy to write something even though he really wants to say many things, I’ve known him and he can’t fool me!!!

Jongin: yeah, hyung, you’re right, already!

Whatever! I am happy also that Jongin really do think of me as friend! Since I have Yeollie and Jongie around me all day, it’s good that Jongin is there also. :D

 

~

 

Luhan read thoroughly everything that was inside the diary, he remembered some events but his memories were vivid, Luhan reached the last page, but the page before it was torn apart.

 

~

 

88th Entry: Jongin.

I know that Luhan won’t read this anymore, knowing him, he’ll just throw this away, but I’m still going to write this anyway.

Luhan, you made me smile, in three months that I am crying, knowing that me and Jongdae are illegitimate children, you made me happy. You made me believe again, I’ll be flying back to Japan to finalize me and Jongdae’s name and go to Korea permanently, but knowing you, you’ll think that I betrayed you and think of me as a dead person, but I like it, please treat me like it, like I never existed in your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter