017

3 Colours of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Luhan came to the school running late. The second day of the games will begin at 10 and it’s already 9 a.m. so Luhan was panicking, but them he was surprised when he saw Kyungsoo standing there in front of him as if he is waiting for Luhan.

“H-Hell—“ Luhan was surprised when Kyungsoo looked at him straight. “W-what?”

“I never thought I’ll be this desperate for this kind of competition.” Kyungsoo said. “I want to challenge you.”

Luhan’s eyes widened. “W-What?”

“I want to challenge you.” Kyungsoo said. “If I win, exchange with me.”

“H-huh?” Luhan was again confused. “What are you saying?”

“I want you to leave Sehun alone…” Kyungsoo said.

“Leave him alone?” Luhan asked. “Do you know what are you saying? Sehun is very lonely when you left, but now, can you see him? He is so ha—“

“That’s why I want you to leave!” Kyungsoo had enough, he clenched his fists. “I want to make him happy, I want him to need me again, I want him.” Kyungsoo looked at Luhan. “I want him to love me!”

Luhan was surprised, “K-Kyung—“

“If I had a chance to change everything that I made, I want to change the fact that I changed him into a cold person because I don’t want to see him being emotionless and everything because of me,” Kyungsoo cried, wiping the tears on his face. “He became the person he hated because of me… beca-because of m-my… insecurities.” Kyungsoo now collapsed on the floor and continue crying.

Luhan went to him and caressed his back. “Can you please stop crying…” Luhan said. “How about a talk…” Kyungsoo looked at Luhan.

“But the competition is about to start…” Kyungsoo said.

Luhan realized what Kyungsoo said, he looked at his wristwatch then he thought of something. “How about we meet later? I’ll wait you here?”

Kyungsoo smiled. “Why are you so kind?”

“Because I know you just don’t want to be left alone by the person you really like, oh by the way Sehun will going to dance cheer him and I know he will be happy to hear you cheer him.” Luhan smiled.

 

~

 

Luhan ran to the Dance Building, he immediately saw the other grays standing there. “I’m sorry I’m late.” Luhan said, catching his breath.

“That’s okay; the competition proper will start at 10:30 so it is okay.” V said. “Where have you been anyway?”

“I went to the headquarters, I thought you were there.” Luhan said then he looked at the television screen, they can’t go to the studio where the competition will happen, so they were brought in one of the classrooms. “Wait… where are they?”

“They are in the other room.” Onew said.

“All we can do now is to pray that they can win.” Daehyun said.

“Their opponents are not just opponents, they are also awesome.” Baekhyun said.

“Here’s the list.” Kwangmin gave the list to Luhan. “I hope that you agreed at how they arranged themselves.”

Luhan smiled. “Thank you.” Luhan read the list. “Lay will be the contestant of Lyrical, Jungkook will be the contestant of RnB and Sehun will be the contestant of Hiphop…”

“I think, they were really pumped because of what happened yesterday…” Kwangmin said.

“What happened yesterday?”

“Yes, we won yesterday.” Kwangmin said. “It is a good start…”

Luhan looked at the screen and he saw Taemin there. “I hope.”

 

~

 

Luhan decided to go out of the room to look for a place where he can hide, he can’t feel comfortable, he knew Taemin is an expert at this kind of game, if incase all the faction won a subcategory, black will be the one to have the crown, and if ever one faction can won two category they can have it, but Luhan doubt the Black cannot won a subcategory this time, Luhan based it at Taemin’s facial expression, he can be sure, Taemin is determined to win this time.

Luhan’s feet brought him to the rooftop, where no one else was there, it was peaceful yet the wind is roaring between his hair strands. “You like here?” Luhan was sure no one was on the rooftop so why did he heard a voice, when he turned around he saw Kai standing there, behind is a closed door. “Why are you here?”

“I don’t know…” Luhan said. “I am unsure this time.” Then Luhan looked down.

“About the competition?” Kai said, then he passed by Luhan and walked to the metal bars. “I am sorry, but have you noticed Taemin’s eyes? He really wants to win this, wanna know why? He doesn’t want any of his subordinate to leave… Jin never mentioned to us his final decision.”

“Why are you so persistent to win, even if you know that Jin will be leaving!” Luhan asked. “Why can’t you just—“

Kai went to Luhan, stand face to face with him, he bend down a little and smiled. “I wonder why? You, Luhan, why do you want to win this game?”

Luhan can tell by the eyes of Kai, there is sadness, but there is more than sadness, there’s also loneliness. Luhan slowly raised his hands, slowly putting it at Kai’s face, Kai was surprised at Luhan’s action but he didn’t move, he let Luhan hold his face. “Why are you so lonely?” Luhan asked.

“I wonder why—“

“Where can I find the answers? I want to erase it…” Luhan absentmindedly said. “Please tell me…”

Kai closed his eyes, traced Luhan’s hands and covered it with his hands, Luhan was surprised at Kai’s touch but he didn’t let go, he can’t let go. “I want you…” 3 simple words that made Luhan’s walls fall apart, after a long time he finally heard Kai’s sincere words. “I want you, I want Jin to stay, I want everything to comeback as it was before that competition happened…”

“Then tell me…” Luhan said as he engaged Kai’s eyes to him, making Kai look at him in his eyes. “…to make at ease… what is that girl to you?”

Kai closed his eyes, he knew that the problem started there, he wanted to get everything right this time, no more protect and stuff. He held Luhan’s hand tighter and opened his eyes. “She means nothing to me… but you… when you started to drift away… I can’t feel anything anymore… but guilt on siding to her that time…”

After hearing what Kai said, Luhan smiled widely. He didn’t expect to hear it from Kai, Kai is free to choose from a beautiful girl who can give everything to him or him who can’t give anything, he cried knowing Kai choose him. “I-I’m… happy…” Luhan said. “I thought y-you won’—“

 

Luhan was surprised at what Kai did next, he pulled Luhan to him and let Luhan be trapped in his arms, hugging him tighter as he can. “Don’t think that I won’t choose you, don’t step on my pride… You have me, you have all of me… so don’t think I won’t choose you over anyone.” Luhan smiled and hugged Kai also.

 

~

 

Luhan came back to the room, Onew noticed something is up with him so he sat down next to Luhan. “What happened?” Onew asked.

“W-Why’d yo-you asked?” Luhan asked in reply.

“You seemed very happy.” Onew said looking at Luhan’s red face. “What happened?”

Luhan covered his face with his hand and looked at the monitor, Onew smiled on the side, knowing what happened because he followed Luhan, he knew Kai will be also there, because he was the reason why Kai was there. Onew ruffled Luhan’s hair making Luhan looked at him. “I guess you are already happy.”

Luhan looked at him and smiled goofily. “Yes.”

 

“Hey…” both Luhan and Onew looked at Kwangmin who is standing in front of them. “The competition is starting…” Luhan and Onew looked at the screen, there was Lay, a black and a white standing there. “I know he can do this…”

 

“Now, let the competition begins…” the announcer said.

 

The song begun to play, the first one to capture the audience, his moves are complementing to the song, when the verse changed, the black stepped in, unlike the w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter