018

3 Colours of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan was surprised when he saw a bouquet in front of him and it was held by Sungyeol and Sungjong is right beside him holding a cake. “What are those?” Luhan asked with a bit of confusion with his tone.

“Oh, someone delivered it and guess what? It was under your name.” Sungjong said.

“We don’t know who this is from but I think you should be happy, the cake is a homemade I might say.” Sungyeol commented pointing the cake box Sungjong’s holding.

“Really?” Luhan said then he looked at the cake and noticed that it was really a homemade cheesecake. “Who would do this?” then he looked at Sungjong and Sungyeol.

“I think, that is from your secret admirer, hyung.” Sungjong said.

“W-what?” Luhan hid his blush from his brothers but both of his brothers noticed it. “N-no one really likes me…”

“No one? But someone sent this…” Sungyeol said. “Hyung, if someone is bothering you… you should tell it to L, I am more comfortable with him than with those guys admiring you if ever you have one.” then three of them sat down.

“As if I will entertain them, and besides, I am a guy, a guy liking to another guy… eventhough it is not weird but still…” Luhan said then he remembered Kai suddenly.

“Hyung?” Luhan looked at Sungjong. “Did you remember something?”

Luhan shook his head. “Nothing.”

 

~

 

Luhan was again late, but this it was because L played pranks on him telling him to pick up something on a bakery, he went to the headquarters of the Greys for this time. “I’m sorry.” Luhan panicked, it was his first competition and he is afraid to let his team fall down.

“Don’t worry.” Onew said. “The competition will start at 10 and it is just 9:15…”

Jungkook was sitting on the corner and Luhan noticed it, ever since Jungkook lost, he became silent and what is bothering him more is that V is not there to comfort his bestfriend. “What happened?” Luhan whispered to Kwangmin and Niel. The two of them both shook their heads. “I guess it is better if we just leave him for now.”

“Yes.” Lay agreed.

“Losing to someone is hard, especially if you don’t have that kind of experience.” Kwangmin added.

Luhan sat dow besides Jungkook, eventhough Jungkook already sent him glares not to seat beside him but still he did. Luhan went over to the list, this time it is his turn. On the Group Category, Daehyun, V and Baekhyun will going to sing, on duet it is his turn and Sehun’s and then for solo, Onew took it by rock, paper, scissors. “I guess this can’t be helped.” Luhan looked at Sehun. “Hey, have you talked to him?”

“To Kyungsoo? Yes, yesterday after the competition.” Sehun said.

“What did he tell you?”

“He wants to be worthy enough to stand beside me, that is why he left.” Sehun said. “But it won’t change the fact that he left me…”

“He didn’t leave you…” Sehun looked at Luhan. “If you asked me, he didn’t leave you, if he did he can transfer in another school, but he didn’t, he stayed, he stayed eventhough he knew you will be alone, it is maybe because he just wanted to grow.”

“Growing alone is hard.”

“But growing alone is worth it, because you knew the pain to be left alone.” Luhan said.

“You…” Luhan looked at Sehun. “Why are you like that always? Always telling me the right things, what would I do if you didn’t appear in my life…”

“Cheesy alert.” Luhan joked and the two of them laughed.

 

~

 

“Are you ready?” Taemin asked as Jin looked at the mirror. “This is going to be an all out performance for you.”

“Yes.” Jin said. “Thank you again.”

“Why are you like that? If you win this, I know everything will be alright.” Taemin said but Jin didn’t respond. Taemin felt something is not right so he left Jin alone and went to their other contestant. Kai went to Jin and sat down next to him.

“You are really going to leave us?” Kai asked and that made Jin surprised. “I should have known, why?”

Jin looked down and started to play with his fingers. “My sister is in the hospital the time of our finals, they told me that our father left us, and our mother don’t even care about us, we are parentless and I don’t have the money to pay the hospital, unless I quit here and my tuition fee will be given there.” Jin explained. “I hope you can understand me.”

“You see,” Kai started. “No one said they won’t help you, no one said you are alone here. Why are you doing this?”

“I don’t… I don’t like this… but this is the only thing I can do… I don’t want to be a burden to anyone…” Jin said.

“Listen, Jin… you want to know why I like you to stay here. Because I want you to see that there many people here who wants you to be here.” Kai said. “You are not alone, you were never and I promise you, you will never be.”

Jin looked at Kai and he knew what Kai wants, Jin then looked at Taemin who is obviously angry because of his facial expression, Jin then realized something, he have so many friends but in the end he needs to let go of them, he will miss them for sure. All he can do is to look down. “I’m sorry.”

 

~

 

“Kyungsoo?” Suho said as he looked at Kyungsoo who is standing at the corner of the room. “Why are you just standing there?”

“I-I just…” Kyungsoo looked at Suho. “Can we stop this…”

“Why?” Suho asked. “We’re here…”

“I-I can’t… I still can’t…” Kyungsoo said. “I just can’t.”

“Why are you afraid to be on it?” Kyungsoo was surprised when Kris suddenly speak up. It was not on Kris character to talk but he did. “You want to be someone who you can be proud of, right? Why are you ignoring your opportunity to have it? Aren’t you going to regret this if you don’t win this?”

“You don’t know what is happening so don’t talk as if you knew everything.” Kyungsoo said and that made all the Whites look at them.

“Yes, I may not know what is happening but you are not the only one in this competition, Suho skipped his favorite part of this game, just to make sure you shine—“

“Kris!” Suho shouted making the two of them freeze. “If you don’t like this then don’t, I won’t push you but remember what I told you, he won’t be happy to see you not there doing what you love just because you are scared, you will be like what you were when you left him, a coward.”

Kyungsoo looked down. “Don’t be like this…” Jeongmin said. “Kyungsoo don’t like attentions.”

“I’m sorry.” Kyungsoo said then he sat down.

“It’s okay Kyungsoo. Everyone is scared, you are not different from us, you are also scared, but in order for us to win we have to overcome our fear.” Jimin said. “You just have to make your fear, your strength. You are a great singer and Suho is here and he will support you.”

“I know, you can do this, we’ve done everything and gave our all out performance, now it is your turn, own the stage.” Xuimin said.

 

With their encouraging words, Kyungsoo finally smiled. The three smiled also, and they talk to each other. Suho looked at them and smiled. Kris grabbed Suho’s wrist and pulled him out of the room.

“Why?” Suho asked and then Kris suddenly hugged him. “K-Kris…”

“Why do you have to give up your game just for him? Is he really important to you?” Kris said.

Suho smiled and hugged him also. “Don’t be like this, you know I love everyone in our faction. I love each and everyone… and I love you…”

Kris buried his head at Suho’s neck. “Am I special or I am like them…”

Suho smiled. “You are like them…” Kris was surprised when Suho kissed his hair. “You are special to me.”

 

~

 

Everyone gathered on the auditorium, the Blacks were on left while the whites are on the right side, while the Greys had the privilege to stay at the backstage together with them are Kai, Taemin, Kris, Xuimin, and Jimin.

“Good luck.” Xuimin said to Luhan who is obviously nervous. “Are you nervous?”

“N-No…”

“Yes, it is obvious.” Xuimin laughed. “Don’t be…” Xuimin was about to hold Luhan’s hand when suddenly someone coughed from behind, when Luhan looked who did it, he saw Kai and Chen talking to each other. Luhan was confused. “Don’t be nervous… and don’t mind them also.” Xuimin smiled.

“O-Okay…”

 

“Luhan!” Luhan heard Baekhyun called him. Luhan said his goodbye to Xuimin.

 

Xuimin was about to go his team when suddenly someone grabbed his wrist and when looked who did it, it was… “Why, Jongdae?”

“Why are you talking to him again?” Chen said. “I told you to stop it.”

“Why?” Xuimin teasingly asked.

“Don’t ask why.” Chen said then he let go of Xuimin’s wrist.

 

 

“Where have you been?” Jimin asked when Xuimin comeback with a smile on his face. “And why are you smiling?”

“Just there.” Xuimin said.

“Whatever… we will start this competition.” Jimin said.

“Okay…”

“Both of you be quiet.” Kris said and Xuimin and Jimin just keep their mouth close.

 

~

 

“We’ll begin the competition; now let’s start with the performance of the Whites!!!!”  the announcer said and four girls entered. The song started and the Whites suddenly went wild when the girls started to sing.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter