Special [Arc End]

3 Colours of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Niel and Neil are both similar to me. ;) They are the same so if my spelling is kinda like this he is still my favorite Ahn Daniel! XD

“So basically you two are a couple now?” Jungkook asked as he interrogates Luhan, who is sitting in front of him.

“N-No!” Luhan said with an obvious blush on his face. “I just told him, that he needs to wait, of course he left me when we are young.”

“So, it’s a MUTUAL UNDERSTANDING?” Onew asked.

“What’s Mutual Understanding?” V suddenly asked overhearing Jungkook, Luhan and Onew’s conversation.

“Well, it’s like you two are a couple but you are not, right Baekhyun?” Daehyun happily teased Baekhyun who is sitting next to him.

“Why should I know about those things? You know, V those kinds of conversation is not suitable for you.” Baekhyun said.

“Wah, don’t treat him like he is just like a child Baekhyun.” Neil teased Baekhyun.

“Mutual Understanding is like having this thought that both of you like each other but you just both need time to finalized everything for both of you.” Lay said as he reads his phone. “It was written here in one of the quotes.”

“I don’t know you like those kinds of things, Lay.” Kwangmin said.

“Tell me, why are you guys here? From what I remembered, I only invited Luhan so what are you doing here?” Sehun suddenly asked out of nowhere. Sehun invited Luhan since they don’t have classes for the next two weeks, but he was surprised when he saw other Greys coming in the coffee shop.

“Well, it’s good to invite other people also.” Jungkook said. “And what’s more fun is that you will be treating us drink—“

“No.” Sehun flatly said.

“No fun at all.” Daehyun said.

“Yeah, no fun, no fun.” Niel followed.

“I shouldn’t have not come here.” Kwangmin said.

“I didn’t invite you in the first place!” Sehun angrily said.

 

“How about we go to the amusement park?” Lay suddenly suggested.

“Amusement park?” Kwangmin said.

“Yes, there are lots of thing to do next term, and since we don’t agree on the same class, this will be the last time that the 10 of us are together so how about we go there and have some fun?” Lay said with a bright smile on his face.

“I think he is right, and besides, we don’t know when will be meeting next right?” Onew said.

“Ah, okay.” Luhan can’t say anything else so he just agreed.

 

~

 

They were surprised that the amusement Lay suggest has few customers, maybe because they prefer to go the beach instead. “So, how will we—“ Sehun was about to suggest something when his friends begun to act like children who were at the fieldtrip. “Are you all serious that you guys are all in highschool?”

“Ah! Sehun!” Luhan said as he grabbed Sehun’s arm. “They said Bungee Jump was awesome! I want to try it!”

“Are you sure? I thought you were afraid of height?” Sehun asked.

Luhan became pale. “W-What! Daehyun said that it was just like a anchor’s away.”

Sehun sighed. “Why are you here in the first palce, amusement park is for those who is not afraid of heights.” Sehun asked.

“I just want to have fun with all of you guys.” Luhan said like a child that was very amazed.

“Yeah, Baekhyun and Daehyun are also making fun of you.” Sehun thought on the side.

 

~

 

“Neh.” Baekhyun stopped when he heard Daehyun called him, he looked at Daehyun who is just standing there.

“What?”

“I know this is too much, but the parent thing—“

“I never agreed to it, I was just riding with you, since V is both important to us.” Baekhyun said.

Daehyun looked at Baekhyun. “So since start, there was nothing for me to get afraid of?” Daehyun asked Baekhyun.

“Let me clear this, I am way more good at classifying people than Chunji, he investigates good, but I am best. I know that you’ve been hanging around with Niel and messing up with those Blacks.” Baekhyun said.

“So you know...”

“Let me tell you this, Daehyun what we are, is just for V he needs us, more than now, he will understand that we both don’t find each other like that.” Baekhyun said as he gently knocked on Daehyun’s chest. “I know there is someone in here.”

Daehyun smiled. “You too.”

 

~

 

“Hey, what do you think everyone’s doing right now?” Onew asked as he and Neil were sitting on the bench, since they were very tired from walking.

“I don’t know...” Neil said.

“Hey.” Onew said out of nowhere. “You know my relationship with Taemin right?” Neil nodded. “I’m planning to break up with him.” Neil looked at Onew with a surprised face. “He’s parents and even the world doesn’t like us together.”

“W-Why?” Neil asked. “T-Taemin... likes you...”

“I know, but it is different, he likes me because he needs me...” Onew said. “That’s different from he loves me because he wants me.”

“Onew... That’s a tough decision, it will be the reason for his break—“

“I don’t want to cause more pain for him anymore and besides...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter