10

3 Colours of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’m home!” Luhan announced as he slipped his shoes away.

“Oh hyung!” Sungjong noticed his hyung. “Welcome back.”

“Where’s Sungyeol? I want to talk to him.” Luhan said.

“Ahh he’s not yet here.” Sungjong said. “He had a club activity today.”

“Okay, just let him know that I’m here and I need to talk to him.” Luhan said then Sungjong grabbed Luhan’s wrist.

“Hyung, I don’t know what is happening but please don’t be so angry at Sungyeol-hyung, he is making everything okay.” Sungjong said.

Luhan smiled and patted Sungjong’s head. “I know, so don’t cry, I’m just returning the favor to him.” Luhan said.

 

~

 

Later that night, Sungyeol knocked at Luhan’s door and Luhan let Sungyeol entered the room. “Come here.” Luhan patted the space beside him and Sungyeol sat down.

“Hyung…”

“I know don’t worry, you don’t have to be sorry.” Luhan said.

“The reason behind the recommendation of you to Myungsoo is that, Mom wants you to be tough even after her death.” Sungyeol said as he hung his head down. “I made a promise to mom that I will never let you go away and went your own way, I will do everything to make you stay, Hyung… I’m sorry.”

“Why? You promised to mom… if I were you, I’ll do it also.” Luhan said. “But why to L?”

“He said he really wants you to enter his school and that’s why when he saw me looking schools for you he immediately gave to me your recommendation papers.” Sungyeol explained.

 

~

 

On the day of the performance, everyone is really excited and even some of the whites are there to watch since it’s not totally all Blacks that are performing, though. Luhan noticed Sehun and V in front row and they waved to him, he waved back but then someone grabbed his hand and pulled him.

“Wha—“ when he turned around he saw Kai.

“Go get change the performance is about to start.” Kai said.

“Okay, but I need to go and see Sehun—“ Luhan was surprised when Kai pulled him and hugged him.

“Can we please do this together, just the two of us, no others.” Kai said wrapping his right arm at Luhan’s neck. “Please.” Luhan felt that his face is no red, luckily no one is around this time since they are all busy. Luhan nodded.

He didn’t know what happened and how that happened, did Kai just get jealous or what? It’s a mystery to Luhan but he knew one thing, later he will perform with Kai on the stage.

 

~

 

“Jungkook?” Luhan opened slightly the door then he saw Jungkook sitting at the sofa and looks like he is thinking of something.

“Luhan…” Luhan came in and take the seat beside Jungkook.

“What happened?”

“Jin. Jin happened!” Jungkook said. “He left without saying anything to me!”

“Huh?”

“He said that he will not attend the program, like what is he thinking!!! We all did our best to put up the show and he will not attend!!!” Jungkook exclaimed. “IS HE INSANE!!!!”

“Jungkook maybe he had some problem that’s why he can’t—“

“That’s why I am angry at him! He should just told me what is his problem so that I can help him not like this, after our hardwork he will just disappear!!”

“Jungkook.”

 

Jungkook put his head on Luhan shoulder lightly. “Luhan can we stay like this for a moment.” Jungkook said and Luhan felt some tears flowing down from Jungkook’s eyes. He is affected by Jin’s sudden disappearance. “Why…”

“Jungkook, it’s alright… everything will be alright.”

 

Luhan knew that everything will be alright again, it may not be as good as it was back then but he knew that something will happen. Right after Luhan calmed down Jungkook, he bid his goodbye to his friend and told him to continue the show since it was there grade.

When Luhan returned to their waiting room, he saw Kai reading some text message and looked like he is really pissed off, Luhan entered quietly so that Kai won’t be disturbed but then it didn’t happened and Kai still noticed him. “Where did you go?”

“Who’s your textmate?” Luhan asked as a reply.

“It’s from nobody. Where did you go?” Kai asked.

“Your friend ditched my friend and I was just making him calm down.” Luhan said. “So—“ then Kai’s phone rang again, Luhan noticed the name Krystal on the phone.

“Tsk. I’m going outside.” Kai said then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter