Prologue

3 Colours of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan is nothing but a failure. He decided to be like that after the revelation of him being an adopted child. He decided to shut his world away from his parents and his brothers. “I don’t know what my purpose is anymore.” Luhan said looking at the night sky. “Am I a bothersome into this world?”

 

~

 

“Hyung wake up!!!” Luhan woke up at the voice coming from the other side of the door. “Hyung wake up!!!!”

Instead of answering the door, Luhan go back to bed and hid his body under those thick blankets. Luhan knew that Sungjong is just doing his best on making him go back to school, but Luhan has been kicked out from it. “Sungjong… let me try.”

“Hyung.”

“Hyung, it’s me… Sungyeol… I got something for you… it’s unbelievable but St. Cross Academy, the popular one on the uphill wants you to go to their school.” Sungyeol said. “I’m not kidding here’s the application… I’m going to leave it here… If ever you changed your mind, tell us and we will tell dad that you are going to enter there.”

“Hyung… I hope you will go to school… since it’s what mom wants for us.” Sungjong said and then the two of them left.

 

~

 

Year ago, Luhan was a decent child, he goes to school and excels at every subject, but everything changed when he learned that he is an adopted child and his so called mom had a disease. He had been a good son so why continuing it, then he realized something, Sungjong and Sungyeol are doing their very best to make him happy, to make him a go back to school and all he did is to make them suffer.

“I am really an idiot.” Luhan told it to himself.

 

~

 

In the middle of noon, Luhan decided to go down but before he went down he get the papers and put it on his table then he went down. He saw his step mom, if you can call it, cooking eventhough Sungyeol, Sungjong and his dad aren’t going home for lunch.

“Oh… Luhan you’re up.” his mom noticed him and smiled to him. “Aren’t you a little too thin… I heard you are not eating anymore… I’m sorry I can’t cook for breakfast and dinner since my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter