Epilogue

His Beautiful Black Pearl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Epilogue

 

Background Music


It's summer now, June to be specific. Everyone has practically died down with the whole Exo and Jewelz dating each other thing, thank goodness. People have forgotten about my pinkish stain and practically adjusted to the fact that both of our groups were under YG. The Fist had gotten fired some time back, who knows what he's doing now. Probably wallowing in self-pity. It serves him right. I may have forgiven him, but it doesn't change what he'd done to us, and how the company didn't even care until we were gone.

Our debut under YG was a giant success. Everyone liked our bad-a girl look with the mixture of complete dork, like how everyone knew from my youtube videos. The workers under YG actually supported me in making YouTube videos as well. (As if they made a difference, I mean even if they didn't approve I'd still make them anyway.) We were more popular than ever and so many people could tell that we were doing very well underneath the new label. Opportunities were more frequent for us. HeeYoung even got a role in a drama! She can't wait to get started working in the drama.

As for Exo, those dorks are happier as well. They don't get sick and over worked as much as they felt before. When they released their music video it hit 1 million views in four hours. Clearly they were anticipated. If that doesn't say anticipation I don't know what does anymore. Because of the more relaxed feel, they feel as if they can actually talk to fans and not feel so tired. They all got to play around with different opportunities as well. It's all very exciting and I can just tell that we're all going to be happy for a long time.

Minha had a baby girl which she named MiHi and she's probably the most precious and fashionable baby I've ever seen. She's actually super active for a two month old. Minha's husband is probably the most loving father ever. Every time he gets a break at his work he always comes to see his little angel (and fabulous wife of course.) Technically Minha is supposed to be on maternity leave, but her cabin fever kicked in and ended up going back to work about a month after having MiHi. She only worked half days, but still. We wanted her to stay home but she refused. She's a stubborn woman dedicated to work.

Oh! About three months ago we went to England to promote and I'm pretty sure that's the best thing that had ever happened to SunJung. She met a boy. Not just any boy, a fanboy. Not just any fanboy, an attractive African-European gentleman. He was super sweet to her unlike the other scary fanboys we met. What was even more convenient was that he showed up to most of the events and personally I knew that SunJung wouldn't be able to resist the European charms. His name is Eli and he's planning on being an English teacher in South Korea. Let's just say that their future looks exceptionally bright together.

As for Minji...she's texting a man she knows back home. Whenever we ask her who she's talking to she smiles a little bit and waves our questions away. I suspected it was also a boy. Our suspicions were confirmed when she spent one of her breaks in Beijing and left her laptop unlocked. She was talking, to our surprise, to the bartender Sage and I met in the club ages ago. Who would've thought he was 28? I actually ship it. He was there for her when she had that other sleazy boyfriend and practically took care of her while she was drunk at the club. He seemed nice when I met him, but then again I was a bit tipsy that night.

HeeYoung, SunJung, Sage, and I all graduated college with performing arts degrees so that boosts our paychecks, which is never a bad thing, and the Exo boys attended as well as Minji and our families. Sage's family was in culture shock for a while, but her little sister was absolutely precious and got along with the other girls very well even though she was deaf. There was much celebrati

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter