Chapter 24

His Beautiful Black Pearl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 24


Kim Jongin

 


"What happened to you guys last night?" Kai heard SunJung say. He slowly opened his eyes and felt a headache. He looked to the side and saw Aisha sleeping by him on the couch.


"Hey, SunJung." He said. She rolled her eyes.


"How many shots?" She asked, pulling out some ramen from the cabinet.


"Three. Aisha did two." He said, stretching now.


"You mean to tell me that after two to three shots you guys were drunk?" She asked, hands on hips. "You guys are pathetic."


"No, just a bit tipsy." He said, sitting up. He saw Aisha slowly open her eyes. "And I'd like to see you take shots."


"What's going on?" Aisha whispered, sitting up. She looked over and saw that Kai was shirtless. She squeaked but then realized that he was wearing pajama pants and she had on her pajamas too. She breathed a sigh of relief.


"Here, eat your hangover ramen. I'm whipping some more up for Baek, Chen, Kris, and Minji. Does Luhan and Sage need any?" SunJung asked, giving Kai a big bowl of ramen.


"No. They didn't drink..." Aisha whispered. Kai handed her chopsticks and the two began eating out of the same bowl. He noticed that Aisha would stare at his torso, which made him smirk.


"Then why the heck do the both of them have giant hickeys? You mean to tell me they were sober the entire time?" SunJung asked. HeeYoung walked in the room sleepily.


"I'll help with the hangover ramen." She said, scooping up some for the other hangover sufferers.


"How do you know how to make ramen for hangovers?" He asked. It was extremely good and his head wasn't hurting anymore.


"Minji." They both said. Aisha nodded.


Sometimes when we were studying in college, she'd come over trashed. We learned how to make super effective ramen.


"Oh gosh, something smells amazing." Sage said while yawning. Kai looked at her and gasped.


"With those many hickeys it's a wonder you guys didn't do the do." SunJung said, rolling her eyes.


"What do you mean?" She asked, making her way to the bathroom. 


"Hana...dul...set...net..." HeeYoung counted up.


Sage screamed.


"OH MY LAWD!" She came running out, frantically searching for a scarf. Aisha busted out laughing, almost spilling the ramen. "HOW IN DA SAM HECK DID I-" she screamed again.


Luhan walked in and saw Sage in her hickey glory. He gasped and flushed red. Sage saw his and squeaked. They both were in the living area now. Luhan was trying to cover up his hickeys with his hands. Kai got up and put the ramen in the sink.


"Put a shirt on, Kai." SunJung said, playfully smacking his stomach with her wooden spoon. "You're going to make Aisha lose it." He looked over at Aisha and she was right; Aisha was trying hard not to stare. He chuckled and went back to the bunks to put on a shirt. He looked over and saw Chen and Baekhyun about how they wished they hadn't drank so much. HeeYoung came back and gave them ramen before walking back.


"Are the Hyungs okay?"


"Don't talk so loud." Chen complained. "And no, we're not okay."


"What even happened last night?" Baekhyun asked. "Least we don't have hickeys. That's promising, right?"


"You guys made some pretty sweet music." Minji said, rolling over in her bunk to face them. She already had on sunglasses. "I remember that...and I had this fabulous kisser...oh God it was y..." She paused. "I'm pretty sure I knew him..." She stretched luxuriously.


"Uh...Minji...I don't think you want to know who you were kissing last night." Kai said slowly.


"Oh well, it was nice." She said softly.


"So we weren't naughty." Chen said.


"That's a relief." Baekhyun added, and happily ate his ramen. "Dang, this stuff is good."


"It's SunJung's recipe. Cures hangovers quickly." Minji said. HeeYoung came back and gave Minji her bowl.


"Thanks, lill Jappy." She said playfully, and began to eat.


"You don't seem very wasted." Chen complained.


"That's because I can hold my liquor." She said, getting up slowly and making her way to the living room. Kai heard another yell from there so he decided to make his way back. Aisha had put on her makeup and had gotten dressed and was now helping a freaked out Sage try to cover her hickeys.


"Aisha, sorry honey, but stop. You may be able to do your face perfect, but I've got experience in this." Minji said, setting her bowl down and taking the makeup products from Aisha. Minji carefully applied makeup to Sage's hickeys, making them seem to just vanish.


"I would've preferred Aisha." Sage scowled.


"Yeah, Miss America, I know. But you got me. Tough tofu." Minji said back, dabbing a bit more makeup on her.


"It's kinda bad when you know how to cover up hickeys." Sage said. Minji rolled her eyes.


"It's bad when you don't know when to stop giving hickeys and start banging the boy."


HeeYoung and SunJung blushed.


"Minji!" They said at the same time.


"Quiet, will ya? I'm still sensitive to loud sounds." She felt around for a hickey on her own neck and covered it up.


"Guess I should say thank you." Sage said, getting up to examine the perfect concealment.


"Guess I should say you're welcome." Minji said back. "Okay, who's next? Sorry, Kai and Aisha, I can help you with swollen lip syndrome. You'll just have to... it up." She giggled at her own joke. Aisha and Kai both rolled their eyes.


"So that's why...Kai! How dare you take advantage of Aisha's silence!" SunJung scolded some more, waving the spoon around in his face.


"It was not all my fault-"


"Yes it was." Aisha giggled. "You grabbed my ."


"You WHAT?" SunJung reeled.


"Hey hey hey! Luhan and Sage were practically all over each other last night!" Kai said. He did NOT want all the blame. "And they both have hickeys to prove it." Both of them blushed, Luhan's as red as his hickeys. Minji sighed and began putting makeup over his too. Sage eyed her.


"Chill, Miss America, I already got my making out kick last night. And I'm not after you man anymore, sheesh." Minji said to her, finishing up the makeup job. Kai walked up to Sage.


"He did tell you he wasn't that innocent." He teased. Her eyes got big and she squeaked:


"KAI!"


Aisha busted out laughing again at the sight of Sage's face. She went back to her bunk and began editing the video she took yesterday of their group piggyback riding in Beijing.


"I'm surprised no one got pregnant." HeeYoung said quietly. "Where's Kris? He was out with you guys too, right?"


"He's in the bathroom." Baekhyun said. "Doing who knows what. Probably vomiting." He entered the room and put his bowl up. "By the way SunJung, I might need to get that recipe. It worked wonders." He took a few painkillers.


"I know, I'm awesome. Now to make actual breakfast. Minji, can you give the bowl to Kris?" SunJung asked. She nodded and stuck the bowl outsi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter