Chapter 10

His Beautiful Black Pearl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10


Kim Jongin

 

 

"So, what do you think?" he asked at the gathering.


"I'm game, plus it'll help Jewelz gain popularity." Sehun said.


"Me too." D.O piped up.


"I agree." said Lay.


"Will Sage be there?" asked Luhan.


Kai laughed. "Of course."


"Then I'm cool with it." Luhan said.


"If the Leaders say so, I'm good with it too." said Chanyeol. The boys looked expectantly at Suho and Kris.


"A whole day with Jewelz...tempting." said Suho. "Their single has been a huge hit. I'm surprised SM let them release the single while they're still working on the music video."


"Well, who doesn't like a catchy song with guitar riffs and actual in depth meaning. Their single actually tells a story of the struggles of fitting in and how it's better to just be free." Kai said. He really was obsessed with Jewelz song, "Halfway Out." He felt like it was really made for the culture smash of all those girls.


"Exo M is in." Kris said after that remark. Suho nodded.


"Now we have to schedule a day..."

 

 

 


To: My Beautiful Black Pearl


Msg: So, what's Jewelz up to today? c:

 

 

From: My Beautiful Black Pearl


Msg: Finishing up filming my part of the music video, my feet hurt from the dancing ;-;

 

 

To: My Beautiful Black Pearl


Msg: Awwwe :c well, we're going to fix that! I'll head over to the filming area, okay?

 

 

From: My Beautiful Black Pearl


Msg: Perfect :3 *kissy face*

 

 

Darn her teasing. he thought. The two had to be a bit secret about their relationship, and the only other person that knew about their more than just friendly gestures would be Luhan. No, they hadn't actually kissed yet, but they could just never find the right moment. Kai told the boys he'd be back with Jewelz, but what started out as a one-man trip turned into a trio. Kai, Luhan, and Tao went down the hallways and to the filming area.


"You do know Sage is at home, right?" Kai said to Luhan. He sighed.


"Oh well, here's the spot."


The three boys peeked in and saw Aisha swirling around on red pointe shoes with a shimmering black dress and glittering mask. Kai momentarily forgot how to breathe as she finished her spin and the directors called "Cut!" He snapped back to reality.


"She's good." Tao said.


"Told you." Kai said, nudging Tao's side. Once it was safe to enter the trio entered the room and the four girls' faces lit up.


"Hellooooo, Exo!" Minji said, cocking an eyebrow at Luhan. He looked away from her awkwardly. Kai noticed that Aisha wasn't kidding when she said Minji's choices were a bit daring. Aisha ballet ran over to Kai and greeted each other with a hug.


"Ready?" he asked her eagerly.


She stuck her tongue out at him and wrote you silly, I can't go out in costume. I'll be right back. SunJung and HeeYoung can talk to you. She slipped off her shoes and went into another room. Kai noticed HeeYoung was stealing glances of Tao while talking to SunJung. Kai then noticed Tao's slightly embarrassed face...where they a thing too? Kai pushed that thought away. Tao didn't go for girls that actually showed an interest in him.


Soon enough Aisha was back and her beauty, even though he'd never clearly seen her face, never ceased to amaze him. She had healed quickly from the abuse, thankfully, and the others of SM didn't notice anything. Even though she wore clothes that were modest, she still looked like a glowing little Pearl.


"Ready?" he asked Jewelz. They all nodded excitedly, wondering what Exo had in mind for them.


Exo and Jewelz all climbed aboard the three vehicles waiting for them outside SM and Jewelz vehicle made a stop at Aisha's to get Sage. They all met up at an open mall.


"Alright." Kris said as they all climbed out of the vehicles. "We'll split into four groups of four, but each group needs one 'gem'." Aisha rolled her eyes. The fan base they had called themselves Gems, and they also referred to the girls themselves as gems.


"What about me?" Sage asked. The boys noticed she wasn’t wearing her glasses anymore. Kai walked over to Aisha and asked:


“Where are her glasses?”


She adjusted to the time zone now.


He nodded in understanding.


"You'll go with whoever you want to." Kris said simply. "So one group will have 5."


"I claim Aisha." Kai and Sage said at the same time.


"I'll go with Sage." Luhan said shyly.


"And I'll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter