Chapter 20

His Beautiful Black Pearl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 20


Kim Jongin

 

 

"WE'RE HAVING COMPLICATIONS!!" Sage's english voice rang out through Aisha's microphone. Kai looked at Aisha in confusion. Why did they put a mircophone on her? Kai looked at the sight. SunJung was clutching her stomach, groaning, while Sage was curled around Aisha's leg and whimpering.


"What the hell are you guys doing?" Minji was practically shouting, blonde bob puffing out as she turned around to look at them. He looked at her, shocked. Why were they all crabby???


"We...we just wanted to..." Tao stammered. Minji turned off her microphone.


"This isn't how the concert is supposed to go! What if the Fist yells at us? Plus, it's obvious that SunJung can't-"


"Sure I can." SunJung said, standing up and adjusting her concert attire. "I can walk it out-ouch-maybe. Plus, you know the contract. I gotta-oh my gosh-perform."


Kai still didn't understand. Were they hungry? Did they get tired too fast? He went over to Sage, still firmly latched on to Aisha.


"What kind of complications?" he asked.


"Womanly complications." she whimpered, pushing her hair out of her face. His eyes widened. He hadn't dealt with this in a long time...


Aisha's fingers found his arm and wrote: See? Not good.


Kai bit back a swear word and helped Aisha detach Sage from her leg. Aisha lead Sage over to the couch and he watched Sage curl up into a ball. This was going to be an interesting experience for Luhan...


"Ready now?" he asked Aisha. She nodded slowly. HeeYoung grabbed onto SunJung's hand. SunJung held Minji's, and then Minji held Aisha's. Kai could see that Tao spotted opportunity. And he took it by hesitantly holding out his hand for HeeYoung. She stuck her tongue out at him, but accepted his hand. Kai held Aisha's tightly as they stepped onto the stage. The fans cheered as the girls came on the stage again. Once they were all on the stage SunJung immediately sat down.


"Uhhh Jade...? What are you doing?" Baekhyun asked.


"I'm sitting." she said simply. "I don't want to stand anymore." A couple of fans chuckled at her sass. 


"But, but-"


"No buts!" She stuck her tongue out at him. 


"Okay, now that we have the lovely ladies out here, we're going to answer fan questions we chose last night who tweeted about coming to see the concert tonight. Let's see..." Somehow Chen had gotten a hold of the screen projecter remote....how in the world....SunJung giggled, sitting criss-cross now. Oh....that's how....


"Okay, so emmalook123 asks: can Pearl demonstrate how she "talks" to you?" Suho read. He heard a girl shriek in the audience followed by loud laughter. He assumed it was the girl that tweeted the question.


"Well, Pearl, if you don't mind, write on us!" Kai saw Aisha's face redden a bit and she turned to him and she held out her hand. Kai put his arm on it and she began to 'write': this is the weirdest thing I've ever done...


"This is the weirdest thing I've ever done." Kai said once she finished writing. "That's what she wrote." She nodded. A bunch of fans freaked at the sight of it and some laughed a little as well. Then suddenly she left Kai and he watched her make a little dance around the other boys on the stage, writing away.


"You smell bad. Wait wait what?" Sehun asked. The fans laughed at his confusion.


"'Writing on them looks ual.' Wait I probably shouldn't have translated that." Xiumin flushed with Embarrassment. Fans laughed some more.


"Can I stop now? I feel awkward." Kris translated.


"Yeah, anyway. Next question!" Chen exclaimed. He pressed the button to the next slide.


"KyungsooBaobi178 asks: what were your first impressions of Jewelz?" Baekhyun read.


"Well, lets talk about Pearl. She was the first one we actually saw from the group and was the trainee for the shortest amount of time...1 month. We were all there seeing her live debut, and I'm pretty sure everyone was thinking the same thing: That Girl Can Dance!" Kris said. Aisha's fans cheered in the audience. She signed thank you,a phrase Kai knew, and curtsied.


"Ruby and Jade were always together while they were trainees, and they were always quiet and did what they were supposed to." Suho said. "We thought they were very talented. Later we realized that Jade is not quiet at all."


"You watched us?" SunJung asked. A couple of the boys nodded.


"Well that's new information!" HeeYoung exclaimed. "And now you guys know that we're not quiet."


"Nah, you're still kind of quiet." Tao said, throwing a cheeky smile. HeeYoung pulled a face which made the audience laugh.


"Diamond was a tough girl, we knew that she could take care of herself really well and didn't want to mess with her." Chanyeol commented. "She was nice, but was extremely...honest." Minji laughed.


"Hey, I'm protective, nothing wrong with that!" she said.


"Okay, and last question from exoticunicornslovelove: do any of you guys actually like them? Well, yeah, we actually like them. Are you meaning like...dating?" Sehun read out the question. Kai heard a bunch of girls to his left say "Yes!"


"Since we see them as our younger sisters, I say no. What do you guys think?" Xiumin asked the boys. Kai swallowed hard. He hated denying dating Aisha, but he knew if the fans or management knew besides SangJun and Minha, there would be chaos. He looked over at Aisha and he could tell that she was encouraging him to keep the fans in the dark.


He slowly shook his head along with the rest of the boys. "But." Kai spoke up. "If they met any boys, we'd have to approve of them!" The crowd cheered at the sound of that. To them, their bias was safe from any girls...ignorance is bliss...

 

 


Once the concert was over the two groups went back into the train-bus, eager to go to sleep. But before they were able to do anything, the Fist wanted to have a word with them, so they crowded around on the couches to listen to him.


"Despite the fact that giving fan service wasn't supposed to be there, the show went smoothly. Jade, thank you for respecting your contract." SunJung nodded her head. She didn't look as much in pain as she was earlier. "Now, tonight Minha will be with the girls, making sure none of you boys try to sneak in. As much as you like to deny that there is any attraction, I don't trust any of you." He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter