Chapter 11

His Beautiful Black Pearl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11

 


Aisha Kim

 

 

“Are you sure they’re not going to kill us after this?” SunJung asked.


“They can get over it.” snickered Chen. “Hey Pearl, pass me the blue eyeshadow.”


I tossed him the eyeshadow and finished the last touches of makeup on a sleeping Kris. All the boys had fallen asleep except for Chen and Baekhyun, in which they made the ingenious plan of putting makeup on all the sleeping boys. So far, there were only two left that needed to be victimized, Sehun and Luhan.


"This is actually incredibly entertaining." said HeeYoung, finishing up Xiumin's blush.


"We're so going to get in trouble..." Minji whispered, standing up and away from Lay.


"But it'll be worth it." Sage said, starting on Luhan's makeover.


I signed to Sage: "You're going to lose Luhan's trust." Sage snorted.


"I still think it'll be worth it."


I carefully stepped over the sleeping boys and started putting makeup on Sehun. Chen and Baekhyun were putting lipstick on the boys since they were trained in the art of pranks. I added a smokey eye and carefully traced eyeliner on him. I was kinder to my pranking, I think. Minji's victims included tons of blush and sparkles. HeeYoung's were more pinks and purples and SunJung's were all out rocker with sometimes face paint. Chen and Baekhyun....it was....interesting......I'm not sure how to describe it. Sage didn't exactly know how to put makeup on other people, so it looked like she was just randomly brushing stuff on. It was amazing how much makeup you could find in this place.


HeeYoung swore in Japanese. "Tao's waking up!" she hissed.


"Take cover!" Baekhyun warned, and all of us hid. Sage quickly finished up Luhan's very girly makeup (it looked girly from the angle I saw it at,) and hid under the table with the long tablecloth with me, concealing us.


We heard Tao cry out in alarm as he saw all of his band mates with a makeover. Sage snickered. I heard HeeYoung's soft giggles from somewhere near us. We saw him look at himself via cell phone and he screamed. I felt my phone vibrate.

 

 

To: Minji the Diamond, you, Saygie, SunnyJung, HeeHee, Chen-Chen


From: Baekies


Msg: aw I'm hurt, was it really that bad??

 

"Ah, so Baekhyun did Tao's makeup." Sage whispered.


I signed: "he's doing a group message." Sage checked her phone and saw that she got the same message.

 


From: Saygie


Msg: yeah, it was that bad Mr. Bacon

 

 

From: Chen-Chen


Msg: update, Tao is waking Kris

 

 

I smiled to myself. I did Kris, Sehun, and Jongin. I heard Kris say, "What the-? Tao what happened to you?"


"Have you seen yourself?" Tao retorted. Kris looked into the phone mirror and gasped.


"Yikes....purple is not my style." he said. Sage snickered. I stuck my tongue out.


"Has everyone had their makeup done?" Tao asked.


"I dunno let's look." Kris said. The two came dangerously close to our hiding spot but they didn't suspect anything.


"I think I'm the best at hide and seek." I signed. Sage rolled her eyes and signed back:


"That's because you have an unfair advantage."


I giggled and continued to watch the two.


"Now we couldn't possibly be out for that long..." Kris muttered, stepping over Jongin. "Where's Baek and Chen?"


Tao shrugged and accidentally stepped on Suho. Suho gasped and Tao jumped, saying, "I'm sorry I'm sorry I didn't mean to!" I could see the glitter fall to the floor as Suho stood up. Well done, Minji.


"Oh my gosh, what the heck happened here?" Suho asked, looking at all the boys still sleeping.


"Chen and Baekhyun." Kris said.


I signed to Sage, "They don't suspect us! Brilliant!" Sage smiled widely.


"Ugh, pranksters." Suho said, then sneezed, causing glitter to fly everywhere.


"Get up, punk rocker." Kris nudged D.O. Nice job, SunJung.


"Lay, we've been pranked." Suho shook him awake. "And I think Baekhyun did your makeup."


"Where are the girls?" Jongin said sleepily and gasped when seeing Luhan.


"They shall pay." Sehun said, yawning as he nudged Xiumin awake.


Chen and Baekhyun came out of their hiding spots and were howling with laughter. By this time all the boys were awake and not very happy.


"We couldn't have done it without Jewelz." Chen choked out while laughing. Lay shook more glitter off of his face.


"Search the room for Jewelz!" Kris declared. Since Sage was with us the majority of the time, they considered her part of our girl group.


My heart thudded and I signed: "Why did they rat us out?"


Sage signed back: "Traitors!!!"


We heard the squeals of Minji as they dragged her out from under the couch. Her dress must've given her away. We communicated in sign language as Kris said, "Ha! Found the leader! Where are the others?"


"I'm not saying anything!" Minji said. We breathed a sigh of relief. Despite her attitude, she came through for her girls in the end. "You're going to have to find them."


"Hyung, watch her." Suho instructed to Xiumin. He eyed Minji and tried to rub off the blush that HeeYoung had put on him. We watched them open the cabinets and heard another squeal.


“Found Jade!” said Chanyeol. Sage and I looked at each other in alarm.


“They’re going to find us.” signed Sage.


“Not on my watch.” I signed back. We heard another squeal.


“Found Ruby!” Tao said. I heard HeeYoung smack him away from her as he dragged her out from her hiding spot. I set a timer on my phone. Sage gave me a questioned look. I gave a you’ll see smile.

 

 


45 minutes have passed.


They still haven’t found us.


I’m questioning their smart level at this point. I mean, come on, we’re under a table. It’s the oldest trick in the book!


“Are they even in this room?” D.O complained.


“How can they be so quiet?” Chanyeol asked.


“Why would you ask something like that? Aisha’s mute!” Jongin said. By this time we both stopped our conversation and began to listen.


“What about Sage?” This time it was Lay.


“She has a deaf sister. They’re probably just signing away wherever the heck they are.” Luhan said. We both had to try so hard not to bust out laughing at that moment. The accuracy oh...


“Let’s try the tables one more time.” Jongin suggested. We both snickered. That would be the third time to check under the tables. We heard a lot of commotion coming closer...closer…


Something ran into the back of me. At the same time something ran into Sage and we both gasped. Hands wrapped around our waists.


“Gotcha!” Jongin and Luhan said in unison. We both struggled to get away, and ended up knocking the table over. The four of us rolled out from underneath the table, pulling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter