Chapter 30

His Beautiful Black Pearl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 30


Kim Jongin

 


"Look! Look! The girls put up two videos!" Suho exclaimed.


"They did?" Kai asked, scrambling over to look. They had found out unfortunately that their texts to Minji wouldn't send ever, for an unknown reason. At least they could view videos on YouTube on SangJun's laptop.


"Oh look! It was their one year anniversary two days ago." Sehun said, looking at the day it was posted. The little four minute video consisted of momentous occasions that had happened in their career, and they even included the dates when Aisha figured out she could begin to speak again and that Aisha and Kai had gotten together and Sage and Luhan.


"We look so happy..." Kai said, his heart heavy as he looked at the selcas appearing on the screen that him and Aisha took together.


"Okay, let's see the next video. It was posted on the same day." Luhan said, eyes eagerly searching for Sage. Suho played the next video for everyone to hear.


"Hi everyone! It's Opal, aka, Sage Houston! So Jewelz has been out and about getting ready for K-Con, and lemme say one thing: that is hard work!" Luhan reached out to touch the laptop screen where Sage was.


"Anyway, we've been scoping the Internet and have found out basically...well...world war 3 has broken out on the Internet over Sage and Luhan dating and then the phones being taken away and everything...." Minji started. "Well, yeah, they've been dating. So what? They're incredibly happy....until the Fist pretty much made them break up. Yeah, we don't have our phones except for me. So we're uploading this on Minha's laptop."


"We're supposed to be focusing on K-Con, But to be honest, We can't until we find our boys again. Not only did Pearl and Opal lose their boyfriends, but we lost our best friends, so we're still hurting because of this. Maybe you Gems can help out us Jewelz." SunJung said. Kai noticed Aisha doing a hand movement...but there wasn't a subtitle underneath it like usual.


Jongin.


Jongin.


His eyes widened at the recognization of his name being signed. While everyone else listened to the girls talk about how nasty the Fist is, hell-management (not including Minha or Sooyoung), and a crying HeeYoung (which lead to Tao punching a pillow profusely), he tried to consontrate on what Aisha taught him about sign language.


Jongin. If you see this, wait two days from the day this is posted and find us up at the Hollywood sign. Please Jongin...find your Black Pearl.


"Hyungs!!" Kai exclaimed loudly. "Aisha left us a message in the video!"


"What do you mean?" Suho asked.


"Rewind it a little."


Baekhyun rewound it so they could see what Kai was talking about. Indeed, there was Aisha signing without any subtitles underneath and her body language pleaded with the camera seemingly.


"What did she say?" Chanyeol asked.


"She said that we should meet them at the Hollywood sign two days after the video is posted...and it has been. So today we need to find them!"


"I'm game! But what about the Fist?" Kris asked. Suho looked at the fellow leader.


"We have one break day this week. We should use today."


"That's right. I forgot."


"C'mon....let's go find our Jewelz!" Xiumin exclaimed loudly.

 

 


They convinced the Fist that Sehun, Luhan and Kai felt sick that day so they all took the day off so they could "recover." Naturally they left the hotel and began to comb the city, taking in the sites while searching for their Jewelz.


"I don't get it." Kai spoke up in the evening time. They had indeed gone up to the Hollywood sign, but to their dismay they weren't there.


"What don't you get?" Suho asked.


"They tell us that they're going to be somewhere...and they're not." Luhan sighed.


"Well...they didn't specify the time..." Xiumin said.


"We went up there this morning and then after lunch...what if they decide to go in the evening? They are after all still under the Fist's thumb." Chen reasoned, even though everyone could tell he was frazzled.


"Well...maybe we can try again now. It's getting dark." Kris said, looking up at the sky.


Even though they didn't see the girls all day, they had fun as a family hanging out. Sehun fell into a fountain, which made everyone laugh until he dunked Xiumin into the fountain. That was when everyone lost it. They were practically hooligans the entire day and said hello to concerned fans and reassured them that they were okay. Now they were on their way for the third time up to the Hollywood sign, doubtfully, to try one more time to find their Jewelz.


"I'm so tired of going up here and being disappointed." Luhan said as they came up to the Hollywood sign again. He wasn't even sure if they could even get that close to the sign...it felt like they were breaking the law... He remembered watching a movie with Sage where a couple went right up to it, but that was just a movie...


"Alright, now let's wait I guess." Sehun said, sitting down and propping his back up on the D in HOLLYWOOD.


"We could always stargaze while waiting." Baekhyun said, walking down to the W.


Eventually the boys spr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter