Chapter 8

Neko

Ryeowook squeaked and purred, rising on his tiptoes to kiss Donghae back. He soon pulled back though, nervous. "Master... hyung I'm sorry." He said looking at the ground. Donghae lifted his face to make Ryeowook look at him. "Don't appologize, Wookie. I'm the one who kissed you." He said quietly, pulling Ryeowook into a hug. Ryeowook purred again and nuzzled under Donghae's chin, content. He tensed, however when Donghae's hand ran over the soft fur of his tail. 

Donghae smiled. "Don't worry. I'll only do such things as you think of if you're okay with it. I was afraid to become too attatched, though I failed, because Yuchun promised that nothing intimate would come of you two being brought here..... Alright, Wookie." He then pointed to the bed. 

Ryeowook sqeaked and hopped on the bed happily. "You can do what you want, you're my master, okay." He said. 

"Friend, not master... Okay?" Donghae replied. "Friends don't take advantage of each other." He said. 

"But.... Okay, friends... But can I still call you master?" He asked. Donghae climbed into the bed with him and smiled. "Just sleep Wookie." He said. 

//The next morning.// 

Yuchun lay on the bed, his lower half unclothed. Eeteuk sat on the floor staring at him. "Stupid humans." He growled as he sighed. 

Yuchun rolled over and made a noise but didn't wake up. 

Eeteuk continued to stare at him. "....Human... and yet... I did it of my own choice." 

Yuchun shifted again and whined, finally missing the warmth. 

Slowly, Eeteuk crawled into bed with him, whimpering lightly. 

Yuchun opened his eyes and blinked. "Eeteuk?" He mumbled sleepily. It was then that he remembered what had happened last night. He moved to hover over Eeteuk. "You're pushing your luck." Eeteuk growled. Yuchun kissed him. "I promised not to use you and I broke that promise." He said. 

"Then stop making promises you can't keep." He said 

Yuchun was about to say something when a distressed Ryeowook opened the door. He ran over and crawled on the bed, pushing Yuchun off of Eeteuk, tears falling. "Hyung. Master's gone. He said something about he couldn't do this, not when he promised. He left after that and ordered me to stay here!" Ryeowook squeaked. Eeteuk hugged him, ears lying flat. "Calm down... It'll be alright, why don't you look for him since you're obviously worried over it." He said. 

"This is my fault.... I have no idea where he's gone to... please Ryeowook, find him." Yuchun said. Ryeowook wiped his nose and eyes on his sleeve and nodded. "I want to... but." He started. "Go, Ryeowook." Eeteuk assured with a smile. 

Ryeowook returned the smile and bolted from the room, soon after the house. He ran as fast as he could without stopping and used his keen sense of smell to look for Donghae. He ran through the trees, not stopping when he fell, only got up and continued. He paused, breathless, when he reached a lake. He looked around and smiled when he saw a figure. 

Donghae was sitting on the ground at the edge of the lake. He seemed to be in thought. Ryeowook walked up behind him, unheard. When Donghae sighed, his ear twitched and he tackled him to the ground. Donghae gasped and looked up at him in shock, nearly screaming. 

Ryeowook looked at him quietly for a moment, their faces close. "Master....." He started. "What are you doing here?!" Donghae gasped, shocked. "I know you told me to stay behind... But you're my master, I had to come after you.... Plus I wanted you to come back." He said, purring. 

Donghae sat up. "You did?" He asked. "Yes.... I didn't mind what you did last night. Kissing me. I know you said you broke your promise or something.... but, please don't throw something away because you think it's wrong, when it really isn't." He said, ears flat. They flicked forwards soon after though, as he pressed his lips softly to Donghae's. "I like you as my master. If you leave, I'd be resold. I would never want to go through that again, especially without Eeteukie." He said. 

Donghae smiled, hugging him. "Thank you, Ryeowookie." He said fondly. Ryeowok nuzzled him and purred. "Play." He said taking Donghae's hand and dragging him to his feet before taking off into the woods. 

Donghae looked around, curious. He turned, looking for Ryeowook only to be tackled again, this time into the water. Donghae gasped as the cold water wrapped around him and he resurfaced. Ryeowook laughed, in front of him, fur laying flat on his ears and tail. He hugged Donghae, wrapping his legs around Donghae's waist. "Hyung..... Will you be my mate?" He asked, tucking his head underneath Donghae's chin.

 

Author's Corner: This part with HaeWook is my favorite :D Also if you're confused, Eeteuk's instincts pretty much took over and so he regrets doing that to Yuchun but is conflicted.