Chapter 35 Preview

Neko

To show you guys that I am still alive and such, I decided to post a preview.

 

 

 

 

 

Meek glared at Kota once more before he picked Katoshi up and hugged him to himself despite the child being nearly his own height. “Neither of us were there and mate or not if you EVER accuse my child of murder again…” Meek left the threat open and headed back into one of the other rooms. “Tch.” Kota muttered and headed to the living room.

Meek was right. The only one there when Sakota was brutally murdered besides Meek was Loki and he hadn’t spoken since that very day…

…………………

Labored breathing was the only thing heard on the battle field that was mostly barren. Heechul lay panting on his side, hair splayed over his face, the only eye visible being the one he could no longer use, the thin scar from his battle with Kota seeming to shine in stark contrast to the blood on his body.

Yunho rounded the corner and skidded to a halt. He was on full alert until he saw his lover and he immediately ran to him, dropping to his knees. “Heechul…” He whispered, wanting to help but not wanting to hurt him by touching him.

Heechul smiled at him, shifting so his hair was out of his face. Yunho had to hold back bile. In doing so, Heechul’s wound opened wider and a bit of his tissue could be seen through the fabric. “Yunho… I felt it… I was finally able to sense my pregnancy… we were going to have kits but… they seemed to know. I tried to escape but they got me… They pinned me down and cut them from my stomach…. They stomped them in front of my eyes…” He whispered, blood bubbling up from his throat.