Character Chart

Neko

 

Character Chart

Updated Version

Ryeowook

Mates with: Donghae

Age: currently appears 24 [age is stalled]

Race: pureblood neko

Children: Meek, Kota, Hyukkie

Bio: Sold into slavery along with Eeteuk to save their clan, he was bought by Donghae who eventually won his heart and became his mate, helping Ryeowook to bare three children. Ryeowook was recaptured years later during his second pregnancy and thus the pregnancy was terminated. He has since been reunited with his master and lover, regaining the memory he lost while away. He occasionally hooks up with Eeteuk due to the other’s persuasion and strong bond between them. Currently, he is active in the human/neko war.

Donghae

Lover: Ryeowook

Age: Currently 31

Race: Human

Children: Kota, Hyukkie

Bio: Friends with Yuchun since childhood, Donghae was raised to be perfect at nearly everything. Deciding to be a rebel, he went with Yuchun to purchase two neko to own in secret. His secret got out, however, and he wound up living with Yuchun. He grew to love his neko, Ryeowook and has two children with him. Currently he cares for injured neko who chance across their home, in order to aid in the war.

Yuchun

Lover: Eeteuk

Age: Currently 32

Race: Human

Children: Sakota and Ciel

Bio: Friends with Donghae since childhood, he was there for him when he was kicked out. He owns a neko, Eeteuk, whom he grew to love dearly despite their challenged. He once lost Eeteuk due to the kit he fathered with Ryeowook. He found love in a new neko, Junsu, who was later killed when Eeteuk returned. He currently helps hide their family during the war and buries corpses of neko and humans.

Eeteuk

Mates with: Yuchun

Age: Currently appears 28 [age is stalled]

Race: pureblood neko

Children: Meek, Sakota, Ciel

Bio: Sold into slavery to protect his clan, Eeteuk became extremely protective of Ryeowook. He was very distrusting of his new masters when he was bought due to past experiences. He developed a love for Ryeowook that even now hasn’t faded completely but took Yuchun as his true mate. His first set of kits with his human lover were both victim to the war. Eeteuk is currently helping on the battlefield.

Heechul

Mates with: Yunho

Age: Currently appears 27 [age is slowed]

Race: half neko half human

Children: Jungsu, Katoshi

Bio: Growing up on the streets, Heechul fended for himself from a young age. His neko blood is strong in his veins and he has a great sense of pride. He used to solicit himself to overcome the loneliness even he didn’t know he harbored but stopped when he met Meek. He begged the younger to keep his children and eventually found his own mate, Yunho, and had papers drawn up to be owned by Yunho’s owner, Jaejoong, who lets them live freely. He and Yunho started the war they currently are immersed in, in order to free their kind. He has no qualms about killing humans and nekos who are opposed to freedom.

Yunho

Mates with: Heechul

Age: Currently appears 25 [age is stalled]

Race: pureblood neko

Children: none

Bio: Being given to Jaejoong when the latter was a child, Yunho has had the fortune to have a happy, free life. Jaejoong treated him well and when Yunho’s heart was captured by Heechul, his master accepted that and offered him a home. He currently fights beside his mate in the war to free Neko.

Jaejoong

Lover: none

Age: 29

Race: human

Children: none

Bio: Growing up kind, he gave his first and only neko, Yunho, a wonderful life. He unfortunately passed away defending neko in the war.

Meek

Mates with: Kota

Age: 19 [age is stalled]

Race: pureblood neko

Children: Loki, Jungsu, Katoshi

Parents: Ryeowook, Eeteuk

Siblings: Kota, Hyukkie

Bio: Born in the care of Yuchun and Donghae’s home, he’s never been sold. He grew up away from his family, living with his father and was raised rather feminine and cross dressed often. For a time, he was very promiscuous which led him to sleep with Heechul and conceive kits. He later became mates with his half-brother, Kota, whom he also bore a kit with. He currently helps to run the house.

Kota

Mates with: Meek

Age: 19 [age is slowed]

Race: half neko, half human

Children:  Loki

Parents: Ryeowook, Donghae

Siblings: Meek, Hyukkie

Bio: Born in the care of Yuchun and Donghae’s home, he helped around the house often as the eldest child. He and Hyukkie began to search for  their brother as soon as he was able to walk. He developed feelings for his half-brother and eventually mated him, bearing kits with him. He currently helps run the house and occasionally fights in the war.

Hyukkie

Mates with: Therus

Age: 19 [age is stalled]

Race: 2/3 neko, 1/3 human

Children: none

Parents: Eeteuk, Ryeowook, Donghae

Siblings: Kota, Meek

Bio: Having grown up sheltered and well taken care of, Hyukkie would often sneak out to catch glimpses of how man lived. Upon meeting his future mate, Therus, he fell in love and continued to meet the other. He plotted to fake his death with Therus so that he could live with him forever. His plan backfired when he learned the one his body recognized as his mate didn’t seem to love him.

Therus

Mates with: Hyukkie

Age: 25 [age is stalled]

Race: pureblood neko

Children: none

Parents: unknown

Siblings: none

Bio: Not much is known about this rogue neko. He seems to have feelings for Hyukkie but he shoots down the younger’s hopes each time they come into question.

Sakota

Mates with: Katoshi

Age: 12 [deceased]

Race: half human, half neko

Children: none

Siblings: Ciel

Bio: Eeteuk and Yuchun’s son. He courted Katoshi shortly before his death. Only Katoshi himself and Ciel know how he died.

Katoshi

Mates with: Sakota previously, Loki

Race: ¼ human, ¾ neko

Children: none

Siblings: Jungsu, Loki (half-brother)

Bio: Meek and Heechul’s child. He has two personalities, a feminine, gentle one, and a cruel, manipulative one. He’s the only one who knows how Sakota died apart from Ciel.

Loki

Mates with: Ciel previously, Katoshi

Race: half human, half neko

Children: none

Siblings: Katoshi (Half-brother), Jungsu (Half-brother)

Bio: Mute since he witnessed his mate’s death. He spends most of his time on the roof sniping anyone who dares to come near their home. He is slowly overcoming his trauma with Katoshi’s help. Has jealousy issues.

Jungsu

Mates with: no one

Race: half human, half neko

Children: none

Siblings: Katoshi, Loki (half-brother)

Bio: Jungsu is Heechul and Meek’s child. He was believed to be dead but soon appeared to Heechul only to denounce him as his father. He returns to Meek after accidentally causing the deaths of two close to him.

Ciel

Mates with:  Loki

Race:half human, half neko

Siblings: Sakota

Children: none

Bio: Eeteuk and Yuchun’s child, died at a young age.

 

 

IF ANYONE NOTICES THAT I MESSED UP OR SOMETHING LET ME KNOW.