Chapter 10

Neko

Eeteuk looked at Yuchun shocked. He hadn't expected that one. Yuchun waited patiently. ".... I suppose..... When you've lived with someone and taken care of them as long as I have him, you can't hekp but to fall in love." Eeteuk said.

"I thought so.... Why are you here then? You should tell him before it's too late." Yuchun said. "I know... But I need to respect his wish. He's in love with Donghae, not me." Eeteuk said standing and leaving the room. Yuchun watched him leave and sighed, glancing towards the door that led to Donghae's room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryeowook scampered into his and Donghae's room and peeked around into the bathroom. His fur poofed slightly when the steam hit him. "Master's in the shower." He said before scampering over to the garden tub. He smiled playfully and cut the water on, pouring a ton of bubbles in. Donghae yelped and opened the sliding glass door of the shower. "What the... Oh, Ryeowookie." He said poking his head out.

Ryeowook cut the water off when it got to the level he wanted it and smiled proudly at it causing Donghae to laugh before shutting the door. Ryeowook quickly stripped, ready to have his bath.

He quickly hopped in but more then quickly hopped back out whining about being burned and the bubbles stinging his eyes.

Donghae poked his head out of the shower and sighed, smiling. He stepped out and let Ryeowook's water out, ignoring the ness of both parties. He ran some more and put the right amount of bubbles. "There... You always check the tepmurature before getting in." He said.

Ryeowook stepped in cautiously before sitting down in the water not moving all proud of himself as if he had made the water better. Donghae stared at him, watching him just sit there. 
Suddenly Ryeowook just flopped in the water making a small splash as he pretended to be a fish.

Donghae laughed. "Be careful." He said and went to get back in the shower but kept the door cracked to keep and eye on him.

Ryeowook squeaked as he pretended to be a fish eating the bubbles but whining about the bad taste.

Donghae laughed and rinsed his body. He got out and wrapped a towel around himself. "Don't take too long, Kay?" He said.

Ryeowook squeaked. 
"alright" he purred and continued to swim/play/bathe.

Donghae walked out and headed to his room, towel wrapped tightly. "Ryeowookie's still in the tub." He told Yuchun as he passed.

Yuchun nodded. 
"Alright we'll keep an eye on him."

Eeteuk frowned and stretched, claws extending as he did so and he yawned. "I'll go get him out." He said.

Ryeowook looked up as he heard Eeteuk walk in and thinking he was sneaky blew bubbles at him.

Eeteuk scrunched his nose up as the bubbles popped in his face. "Ryeowookie, hurry and bathe before the water gets cold." He said.

Ryeowook pouted. " but but...I was having fun with the bubbles" he whined.

Eeteuk crossed his arms, tail flicking. "I don't care, get out." He said going to get a towel.

Ryeowook pouted and sighed stepping out still covered in bubbles. Eeteuk came back wrapping him in a towel.

Eeteuk stayed there for a moment, nuzzling Ryeowook's neck, nipping occassionally. He stepped back abruptly. "Mianhae." ~What am I doing?! I can't!~ he thought

Ryeowook stared at him before a moment before patting Eeteuk's cheek. 
"..You'll make my mate jealous playing like that Teukie."


Eeteuk's teeth were bared and he growled/hissed. "You're not mated yet." He growled and walked away.