Chapter 11 (H)

Neko

Ryeowook stared at Eeteuk shocked, surprised that he was mad at him. He scurried after him in nothing but a towel before hugging him from behind. "Don't be mad Teukie...mianhae.."

Eeteuk tensed and looked at the floor. "I'm not... mad at you Ryeowook... I'm mad at myself." He said pulling away from him to go and curl up at Yuchun's feet.

Ryeowook whimpered a bit before going to find Donghae to whine to him. 
Yuchun looked down at Eeteuk but didn't say anything.


Donghae looked up as Ryeowook came in the room. He was fully dressed and blinked at the towel around Ryeowook. "What's wrong Wook?" He asked.

"Eeteuk is acting strange master...He's not being like my Eeteukie."

Donghae blinked. "Hm, are he and Yuchunnie fighting?" He said walking over to take the towel and dry Ryeowook's hair.

"I don't think so..." Ryeowook purred as Donghae dried his hair. "...I think it's my fault."

Donghae re-wrapped the towel around Ryeowook and looked at him. "How is it your fault?" He asked.

"He said that I haven't mated yet....maybe he's mad that I call you my mate but haven't mated you yet.."

Donghae seemed to catch on. "Ah.... No I think it's different, you should talk to him." He said.

Ryeowook whimpered but soon nodded and turned around to go find Eeteuk.

Donghae grabbed his arm. "Wait, get dressed first please." He said smiling. Ryeowook blinked. "Oh, sure." He said.

He got dressed before clinging to Donghae. "Come with me.."

Donghae smiled. "Sure Ryeowook." He said following him to the living room. 

"Eeteuk hyung!" Ryeowook said walking over to him.

Eeteuk looked up at him. "What is it?" He asked. Yuchun looked at them as well.

"I want to talk to you hyung..." Ryeowook whispered.

Eeteuk's ear twitched and he knew what it was about. "Go ahead." He said finally.

"Hyung...why are you mad at me?....Is it because I haven't mated with Master hyung yet?"

"Definately NOT. If anything you should wait, you're only a child." Eeteuk said, crossing his arms.

"...Then why are you mad?" Ryeowook whined pawing down at him.

Eeteuk sighed and glanced at Donghae before pulling Ryeowook into a kiss, confirming Donghae's and Yuchun's thoughts.

Ryeowook flailed at first but soon pulled himself back. 
"....Eeteukie...?"


Eeteuk looked at the ground, ears drooped. He sighed. "Mianhae..." He said quietly.

"Eeteukie...my mate is master hyung...Only master hyung can give kisses like this. "

Eeteuk's nails dug into the wood of the floor and he glared but didn't look up. "Like I said, you're not mates yet. And you should keep our bloodline clean." He growled.

Ryeowook looked down at him a few tears starting to form in his eyes. 
"...But to keep it clean...I can't mate with master hyung..."


Donghae hugged Ryeowook, trying to sooth him. He sent a glare to Eeteuk. Yuchun sighed. "Eeteuk, stop this." He said. Eeteuk turned and glared at him. "You're being hypocritical. Ryeowook, by mating with him... you'll contaminate your bloodline and then your mother and father REALLY won't claim you. Just forget it...." Eeteuk said looking away. He felt Yuchun clip his leash back on but was surprised when he was pulled back sharply. "I said stop it.... I'm your master, you'll listen to me." He said.

Leeteuk hissed at him. "..I'll do as I please...Your not my master...I'm my own master." He shouted going to scratch him.

Yuchun caught his wrist. "If you keep acting like this, you'll force me to punish you. Isn't that why you hate being a slave, the cruel masters? You're the one who makes them use their methods." Yuchun said. Donghae cleared his throat. "Eeteuk.... If you consider yourself free, then why are you still here?" He said.

Eeteuk turned to him. 
"...To save Ryeowook from you monsters.." He growled.


Ryeowook's tears fell at those words, hurt that his hyung would say such things. Donghae tugged him to his feet and they headed to their room to try and let Eeteuk calm down.

Eeteuk went to go after them but Yuchun's grip on his leash was tighter and he coughed as he was pulled back.

"Let me go" Eeteuk hissed. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ryeowook followed behind Donghae. "He's...still mad.." He whined.

Donghae sighed. "I know. I know why too but there's nothing we can do. It's not your fault either so don't think so." He said.

"Why is he mad master? ...Tell me..I can try and fix it. He's never been mad at me before.."

"He's not mad at you, Ryeowookie, he's mad at me.... I can't tell you why. I wouldn't want your friendship to be affected by something that can be settled." Donghae said.

"Oh..." Ryeowook looked up at him. "..Master...will you mate with me?" Ryeowook asked, a seriousness to his tone.

Donghae looked at him stunned. "So soon?" He said. Ryeowook nodded, certain. ".......Are you sure, Ryeowook?" Donghae said. Ryeowook nodded again. ~I have to do this......~ He thought.

Ryeowook walked over to him. Just as Eeteuk had said..once a neko was aroused...There was a determination to mate with the one who created that excitement.

They met in a kiss, wrapping their arms around each other. Donghae grinned despite trying not to, when he heard Ryeowook purring. "Saranghae... Ryeowook." He said but Ryeowook wasn't in the mood for words. He pulled Donghae to the floor and nuzzled his neck. "You have to be dominate, you have to kit me." He said. His eyes were slits and his claws were out.

Donghae moaned lightly at those words and didn't give Ryeowook a moment before flipping him. "...Don't you think the bed would be more comfortable Ryeowook?" 

"..I'm a cat..We don't work like you humans.." Ryeowook purred.


"Suit yourself." Donghae said beginning to undress him.

It seemed to take only seconds..or maybe it was just the adrenaline in the air that made it seem that way and the two were both undressed. 
Ryeowook, wasted no time in turning to his hands and knees his tail flicking lightly as if trying to draw the one he called master and mate closer.
Donghae who's vision was blinded by nothing lust for the younger he called lover wasted no time in preparing to enter him. Taking a hold of his hips, he poistioned himself. 
"..Ready Ryeowook?" 
"...Been ready master." He purred shaking his head the metal on his collar jingling a bit at the shake. 
Donghae nodded and pushed in, slowly


Ryeowook melwed not sure which was more prominent, the pain or the pleasure. He dug his nails into the carpetted floor, the fabric tearing as he did. "Master..." He groaned, tail running under Donghae's chin before wrapping around his own waist.

Donghae ran a gentle hand over Ryeowook's side then back to his . 
" It'll subside soon Ryeowook." He whispered as he pushed all the way in. Ryeowook growled in pain more then pleasure his nails digging more in the carpet. Donghae gave him a moment before he started his s.


Ryeowook was soon and melwing. He panted and turned his head to get a kiss from Donghae who happily obliged, reaching around to grasp his . He couldn't help the smile that formed when he noted that Ryeowook's tail had been doing his job for him.

Donghae brushed the tail away and took the job matching the same pace that Ryeowook's tail had had. 
It was only a matter to time before Ryeowook's mewing grew louder and faster before he spilled on Donghae's hand and the carpet. 
A few more s and Donghae came inside of him.


Ryeowook's limbs shook and he panted, looking back at him. "My mate..." He said as Donghae pulled out and lay down on the floor beside him. Ryeowook lay on him and rested his head on Donghae's chest. "Saranghae." He mumbled. 

 

 

Author's Corner: >///< omg looking back at this i can't believe that i wrote this XD its so... bleck

hope you enjoy it anyways