Chapter 6

Neko

Eeteuk looked at Yuchun. "Why can't you be like him?" He said.

"Because I'm not him." Yuchun snapped before heading to his room. Eeteuk looked at Donghae. "You're not going to check on him?" He asked. "He's never wanted me to before.... so I won't now." Donghae replied.

Ryeowook purred and rubbed against Donghae. "Hyung, you're his so you check on him." He squeaked to Eeteuk.

Eeteuk glared at him but sighed, turning to go check on said "master". He stopped at the door and slowly opened it.

Yuchun now lay on his bed on his back and he didn't look away from the ceiling when Eeteuk opened the door. "I was requested to 'check' on you. So..." He said monotonously.

"As you can see...I'm fine...now out." Yuchun hissed almost as if he were a cat.

Eeteuk backed up and shut the door. "Sheesh, grumpy...." He said and turned around only to see Ryeowook place a friendly kiss on Donghae's lips, thinking nothing of it. However, Eeteuk saw it as meaningful and immediately judged that Donghae started it.

He hissed and made his way over pushing the two apart and standing in front of Ryeowook. He glared up at Donghae.

Ryeowook's ears flattened. "Hyung... I was being friendly." He said but Eeteuk didn't let him help Donghae up, continuing to glare. "By the way, he's fine..." He said.

Donghae stared at him his smile fading for a moment but it returned. "...Thanks...Sorry Eeteuk. I won't let it happen again."

Ryeowook slipped around Eeteuk and hugged Donghae. "Mianhae, master Hyung.... I won't do it again." He said and stuck his tongue out at Eeteuk who was very shocked by it.

Donghae patted his head. "...It's alright. Do as Eeteuk says...he knows best after all." He stood soon after. "..go play...I need to talk to Yuchun in private."

Ryeowook pouted but nodded, taking Eeteuk's hand and going to play tag in the other room.

Donghae made his way to Yuchun's door knocking on it softly. "..may I come in hyung? I need to talk to you..."

Yuchun grunted so Donghae took is at a signal that he could come in. "What is it?" Yuchun growled.

Donghae slowly made his way to the bed sitting down. 
"...Hyung.." he started but sniffled slightly as tears started to form. He looked over at him. "...Hyung can I please stay with you..."

Yuchun's demeanor immediately changed and he embraced Donghae. "Of course you can. You're always welcome here as long as you need to stay." He said.

Donghae clung to him sobbing. "..They said their disowning me hyung. They don't want me anymore...They don't want anything to do with me."

Yuchun's eyes grew sad and he held him tighter. "Oh, Donghae.... Like I said, you're welcome to stay here.... I can call the police to get your things out of the house if you want me too." He said.

"...it won't do any good." he spoke. "...my parents have it set up to where all items in the house belong to them...all of it."

Yuchun sighed. "I'll lend you my things until we can get you new things.... You can stay in my guest room but that neko will probablly want to sleep in the bed with you." He said,

"..I don't mind if he does" Donghae whispered wiping his tears. ".It'll be nice to not be alone when I'm alseep for once."

"Alright.... feel free to make this your home. Oh, could you send Eeteuk in here for me?" he asked.

Donghae nodded wiping his eyes and made his way back into the living room. 
"..Eeteuk...hyung wants to see you."


Eeteuk looked irritated and confused as Ryeowook tackled him. "Fine fine... Damn bipolar...." He mummbled heading towards the room. "Since Donghae's here to take care of Ryeowook' I figured I'd spend some one on one time with you........ but first, it's bath time again." He said.

"Bathtime?" he purred but shook his head not happy by that in the least. He headed inside the bathroom followed by Yuchun.

Eeteuk headed for the shower but Yuchun pointed to the tub. "You relax, I'll bathe you... I'd like to hear your story about your life too." He said running bathwater. "Bubbles or no?" He asked.

"...I'm not Ryeowook...I'm not a fan of bubbles" Eeteuk replied stepping into the tub after he stripped. He seemed to avoid Yuchun while he was , much like how Ryeowook said he would.

Yuchun shrugged. "I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask." He said lathering a sponge loofa and pulling Eeteuk closer to bathe him. He bathed everything but his private and left that for Eeteuk to wash. "You must not want to rember your past.... that's fine with me..." He said standing up and waiting for Eeteuk to get out so he could repeat yesterday's process of the towel and blow dryer. When he wrapped Eeteuk this time, though, he leaned in and kissed him gently on the lips.

Eeteuk purred lightly but soon shook again not suppose to enjoy it. He pulled back and glared at him confused. "....what are you.." he started.

Yuchun pulled him back to his room and sat on the bed. "You.... you confuse me..., you glare and then you purr at me..." He said and kissed him again.

Eeteuk was caught up in the kiss purring again as he slowly started to kiss him back but pulled away from him. 
"...Stop it...I'm not yours to be all lovey dovey with." he growled.


"I'm your master though.... And you responded more amd more each time.... just once, Let me use you." He said.