Chapter 23

Neko

Therus ran a finger over the upper piercing in Hyukkie's black ear. "A sign." Therus replied. "A tag to say you're mine." Hyukkie looked up at him purring. "I would have let you...." He replied. "Then shall I punish you again?" Therus asked. Hyukkie's breathing had gone back to normal after he finally reached his but it hitched at those words."Though of course...." Therus leaned down, his lips by Hyukkie's ear. "You didn't fail..."

Hyukkie grinned. "I didn't?!" He squeaked, proud of himself. He nuzzled Therus but pulled back. "Sorry." He said.

Therus rubbed his head. "It's fine...." He glanced at the clock. It was about time for Hyukkie to get home.

Hyukkie followed his gaze. "Master, when can I get my parents to sign me over? I get more irritated waiting every time." He said.

Therus ran a hand over his cheek. "One day..." He whispered. "You have to wait." "But." Hyukkie squeaked.

"Do as I say... You can wait a while..." He got cut off as Hyukkie tackled him. "I don't want to wait!"

"Hyukkie!" Therus growled. Hyukkie cowered back and whimpered. "Sorry master."
"You can't be signed over."
"Why?"
"You'd have to fake your death..."

Hyukkie frowned. "I'll do that then... Please master." He said wiggling in his restraints.

Therus pulled him into a kiss for an answer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Across town, Meek wandered around the city, everyone thinking he was a girl. His tail twitched under the skirt.

His collar shined in the light of the street lamps. He purred to himself but his ear twitched when he thought he heard someone behind him.

He kept walking and when he heard it again, he turned around to find a black haired Neko with white ears and a tail.

Meek raised an eyebrow at him and hissed under his breath. "Who are you?" He asked.

The neko smirked. "Heechul... And you're not a girl.... I can tell by looking at your body." He said.
(A/N: Heechul's half neko half human.)

Meek squeaked but his tail twitched slightly. "I never said I was nor was I trying to be."
"Yet you wear girl clothes?"
"I like the way they look on me!" Meek whined.

"You do? I do too." Heechul said walking up and running a hand up Meek's skirt.

Meek squeaked and blushed but a purr escaped soon after. "You're the first to ever say that..." Meek whispered.

"I'll say it again. It looks good on you.... but you'd be alot ier if you dressed to show off your body." Heechul said. It was then that Meek actually took in Heechul's appearance. His ears and tail were alot fuzzier and he had longish black hair. He wore black leather pants and (his shirt from U), showing a line of skin between it and his pants. "I bet you look gorgeous on your back." He said smirking.

Meek blushed and felt the heat as it rushed to his lower half. He turned his head away but Heechul only forced him to look back. This action gained a purr from Meek. "Nekos stay on their hands and knees." Meek squeaked out hoping to gain another forced gesture from him.

 

PLEASE READ: sorry its short but I didn't feel well when writing this.