Chapter 7

Neko

Eeteuk hissed at him. 
"You said you weren't like the others...You're the same as them....No" he growled turning to leave.

Yuchun caught his wrist and stared him in the eyes. "I'm not like them I promise. I get this way sometimes, ually frustrated.... I would like for you to be here for me at these times." Yuchun said caressing his face.

Eeteuk stared up at him, stopping his hand with his own. "You're a typical man..." Eeteuk whispered. "I do not want to be your slave, that is what your own hand is for." He was silenced by Yuchun's lips again, his lower half grinding downward onto Eeteuk's.

Eeteuk bit his lip to prevent from and squirmed. "You won't be my slave unless you want ... I'll settle for other methods..... But you're very beautiful when you're aroused." Yuchun breathed. 


Meanwhile, Ryeowook and Donghae were waking up and Ryeowook stretched, nuzzling against Donghae. "I'll go cook breakfast." He squeaked. ~Maybe I should check on Yuchun.~ Donghae thought after Ryeowook scurried off.

Donghae had sent Ryeowook to get in bed and he went to check on Yuchun.

He opened the door and froze with his mouth open. He saw Yuchun on top of Eeteuk still and making out with him. "Eeteuk~Shii..... so, make up your mind. I'm not like the others, I didn't buy you for this purpose.... but you heard what I said last." He said.

Eeteuk purred softly breathing a bit hard. "...You ask me such questions when you've gotten me in unclear state of mind. You annoy me human but I am in no place to deny you at the moment."

Yuchun smirked and ground against him again. "I'll ask you again afterwards, then." He said. Donghae backed up and shut the door quietly. He walked to the couch and sat down, not believing what he'd just seen. Yuchun had sworn that this type of thing would never happen.

Ryeowook came back in the room in his pajamas. "Master...I.." Ryeowook cut off as he spied Donghae on the couch with a distraught expression. He bounded into the room.

Donghae looked up at him and smiled weakly. "Hey, Ryeowook, what is it?" He asked.

"..What's wrong master?" He squeaked.

Donghae smiled at the cuteness and the apron. He pulled Ryeowook to sit in his lap. "Ryeowook.... if you ever feel like having a relationship, I'd be glad to agree..... but until then. We can't be so close.... It'll only cause problems." He said.

Ryeowook looked at him confused. "...Why master? I like being close to you..your my master." he squeaked clinging to him tightly.

Donghae squirmed out of his grasp. "I know... and I like it too.... but, you'll find out later on." He said.

Ryeowook whined at being basically pushed away. "....Fine master...I'll go finish getting ready." He pouted and padded off to the other room.

Donghae watched him sadly. He stood and headed towards Yuchun's room again. He opened the door and frowned at them. "You lied." He said. 

Eeteuk who had been pleasuring Yoochun with his mouth looked up quickly stopping his actions gaining a whiny type moan from Yuchun. 
"..You lied to me hyung." Donghae repeated.


Yuchun looked over at him. "Mianhae..... I'll talk to you later." He said, tightening his hold on Eeteuk's hair and he took Yuchun back into his mouth shyly, not liking being watched. "No, we need to talk now." He said walking over to them and pulling Eeteuk back, nearly causing him to bite Yuchun.

Eeteuk hissed but stopped as he felt Donghae's seriousness. 
"Donghae get out.." Yuchun said sternly. 
"No.....Yuchun we have to talk now."


"Fine, we'll talk." Yuchun said bitterly. "What is it?" He snapped. "You promised me when we bought them that they wouldn't be slaves or taken advantage of... It seems like both is happening with him."Donghae pointed. Eeteuk lay close to the matress and flicked his tongue out, at Yuchun's member. If he had to describe it, he'd say he was temporarilly addicted.

"Stop it Eeteuk!" Donghae shouted as Yuchun moaned. "..Yuchun...You're not who you used to be.." he growled.
Eeteuk's ears stayed flat against his head and he frowned, continuing to do as he pleased. Yuchun looked at him. "I haven't changed....." He said.

"You have too!" Donghae shouted. "..You used to keep your promises."

"I'm human Donghae! We're not perfect! Now leave us be. If i've made a mistake I'LL be the one to pay for it later..." he said but cut off as Eeteuk kissed him deeply, eyeing Donghae at the same time as if to say 'join or get lost'.

Donghae glared at them before turning and storming off slamming the door behind him.

Yuchun smiled and wrapped his arms around Eeteuk's neck. 
Donghae frowned and went to his room to find Ryeowook.

Ryeowook looked up at him but was surprised to be met with a kiss.