Chapter 13 (H) (read warnings at beginning)

Neko

 

NOTE: The following part was influenced by a dream I had when I fell asleep writing back when I worked on this lol

Warnings: first mentions of mpreg. I forgot that this story had it so I will update the title pg but I hope you will keep reading.

 

 

 

Yuchun watched as Eeteuk's ears flicked and tail twitched irritably. Eeteuk had closed his eyes but eeped and opened them when he felt something wet on his ears.

He looked up only to see Yuchun his ears. "What are you doing?" Eeteuk asked, his ears laying flat to avoid Yuchun's lips.

"Cooling you off." He said flicking his tongue out at his tail.

Leeteuk's tail twitched before he purred.

Yuchun smiled but soon took his tail into his mouth despite the strange feeling. "Do you enjoy this?" He said.

Eeteuk purred again before growling. "You're wierd, ya know..." He said. Yuchun only harder gaining more purrs from Eeteuk.

Yuchun let his tail go and smiled. "Yeah I am... And you are too for enjoying it." He said moving back to his own area.

Eeteuk looked away from him. "I never said I enjoyed it." "You never denied it either."  Yuchun said. Eeteuk hissed at him.

Yuchun frowned and grabbed Eeteuk's arm, pulling him closer. "This is for you, not me so enjoy it." He said.

Eeteuk gave him a curious look before scratching him. "I never asked for your concern over my happiness also stop caring."

Yuchun pulled him to sit in his lap. "I want to make you happy as your master." He said, wiping the blood off of his cheek with his hand from where Eeteuk had scratched him.

"In your human terms, shouldn't it be the other way around?" Leeteuk asked. Yuchun just laughed before running a hand under Eeteuk's towel, kissing his neck gently.

Eeteuk stiffened and then tried to push him away. "Stop it." He said.

Yuchun continued making the kisses deeper and his more teasing.

Eeteuk mewled but bit his lip to stop it and the kisses. He drew his legs up in Yuchun's lap and growled. "Stop it before this goes too far." He said.

"You don't want it then?" Yuchun shrugged and pushed him off. "......Fine... But you've gotten me all excited." He said removing the towel to show he was aroused.

Eeteuk looked up at him from where he sat on the floor. His ears twitched curiously and he couldn't help but stare. He finally looked away. "Too bad... We have to go home anyways." He said.

"......I order you to please me." Yuchun smirked down at him,
 

Eeteuk's ears perked up and he stared at him. He wanted to say no.... to disobey but something made him move closer. "Do.... do you want only a fling, or is it that you're attracted to me?" He said now sitting between Yuchun's legs.

"Both answers are dissappointing... but I have to sat you're catching on.... Now stop talking and help already..."

Eeteuk looked at his face and then member and sighed, flicking his tongue out. He looked at Yuchun. ~Whether you like it or not, we may be mated before this is over.~ He thought.

//Ryeowook and Donghae//

Ryeowook slowly awoke, blinking, before looking over at the still sleeping Donghae.

He stood on his hands and knees and stretched. He noted they were and sighed, wondering if it was the right time.

He put a hand on Donghae's cheek, pawing him awake.

Donghae squirmed and frowned, not wanting to wake up. "Ryeowookie...." He mumbled before picking his head up off the carpet. "Hyung... clear your head... I have something to tell you." He said.

Donghae frowned and sat up. "What is it?" He asked
 

 

"I might have kittens." Ryeowook purred obviously very happy about that fact.

Donghae's mouth dropped open. "You WHAT?!" He shouted. Ryeowook whimpered at the loudness. "Kits, as we call them. I told you earlier. *begin flash back* ~You have to be the dominate one, You have to kit me.~ *end flashback* He repeated.


"You...You.." Donghae started and flailed. " You can't be serious..I..I can't be a father...O.O a father of kittens!"

Ryeowook looked down sadly. "It'll be baby nekos..... humans with tails and ears like me... only they can fit in my hands.... I thought you wouldn't mind.... *sniffle*" He said.

Donghae looked up at him before hugging him gently. 
"no...I'm sorry Ryeowook..I don't mind really it's just...really shocking is all."


Ryeowook purred and hugged him back. "Our gestation period's four months so we'll be able to find out if it worked soon. It's only a 20% chance... I know it's wierd, but we're not human.... that's wierd enough." He said smiling.

Donghae nodded and hugged him gently. "If you do have kits Ryeowook..I'll be a good father...mother...yeah father, for all of them."

Ryeowook smiled, ears flitting around this way and that. "I know you will. You're going to be Appa Hyung." He said cutely. Donghae hugged him tighter. "Well... I guess we can go make dinner, how about it?" He said. Ryeowook nodded. 

At the sauna, 
Yuchun's head lay against the wall breathing hard,worn out. 
He glanced down at Eeteuk. "...And heh...here I thought you didn't want it."


Eeteuk panted and looked up at him from where he lay in the floor. "I ed you, not mated. The only difference being that I don't love you... I want to go home." He said.

Yuchun slowly stood up and held a hand out to him after wrapping the towel back around himself. "..Let's go then."

Eeteuk re-fixed his towel and opened the door. He asked the lady outside to fetch their clothes and waited.

Yuchun stood behind him and waited for their clothes. 
"....Though I have to say you weren't too bad.."


Eeteuk glared at him. "I don't care what you think about my skills." He said flicking his tongue out to at some dry on his lip. "It was only a one time thing." He said grabbing his clothes and changing right there as the lady brought them.

She blushed and quickly scurried away. This gaining a laugh from Yuchun who changed beside him soon after.

Eeteuk wrapped his arms around Yuchun's neck and kissed the life out of him before pulling back. ".....That, was an aftershock." he said looking like he wanted an excuse. He glared and headed to the car. "You pay."

Yuchun laughed again but did pay before heading out to the car. 
"...Aftershocks make you a really good kisser too."


Eeteuk glared at him when he got in. "I'm a naturally good kisser, you jackass." he said and refused to say anything more until they got home.

Yuchun parked and got out motioning for Eeteuk to follow him despite knowing he already would.

 


Meanwhile, before they got home, Donghae lay in the bathtub with Ryeowook in his arms. He sighed. "I could stay here all day." He said smiling. Ryeowook's head was tucked under his chin as he curled against him. "Me too but the water will get cold." He said, his ear flicking to the side to avoid being squished by Donghae's chin.

Donghae frowned. "I hate tempurature." He said before moving to get out of the tub. Ryeowook got out too and purred when Donghae wrapped them both in a large towel. "I'm glad you're my mate, Donghae." He said. Donghae smiled. "I think that's the first time you called me Donghae." He said. Ryeowook hugged him and continued to purr. "Master Hyung Donghae.... ^w^ If I stay like this too much longer i'll fall asleep. Let's get dressed." He said smiling.

Donghae dried off and then gave him the towel as he got dressed. Ryeowook stilled for a moment. "Hyung.... what if Eeteukie hates me for giving myself to you?" He asked. Donghae looked at him as he finished dressing, his tail poking out of his pants.

"If he's really that close to you, he'll accept it." He said.