Chapter 5

Neko

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE

 

Chapter: 5
A/N: Please excuse any errors, unbetaed.

Donghae shut the door behind him, unable to speak. "How in the hell did you GET here?!" He hissed. Ryeowook flinched back. "Mianhae.... I hid in your car." He said. As he had promised, he had his tail down his pants and his ears hid under one of Donghae's hats. "Play?" He repeated.

"No...Don't you understand...my parents hate company over...they'll..." he cut off walking over to him. "Listen...please...just go back to Yuchun's...wait do you even know the way back?"

Ryeowook shook his head. "I don't. C'mon Hyung, play hide and seek with me." He squeaked and before Donghae could object, Ryeowook had slipped past him from the room. "Ryeowook!" He hissed as quietly as he could. If his parents saw him, he'd be dead. He scrambled down the stairs and looked for him as quietly as he could. "Ryeowook? Get out here now." Donghae hissed.

Inside the closet, Ryeowook whined softly as he heard his master. ~I want to obey, so I won't get in trouble... but then i'll lose.~ He thought. After Donghae called to him a few more times, he peeked his head out the door.

Donghae turned his head to see him just as his dad walked in. He wasted no time in pushing Ryeowook back into the closet. His dad stood there confused. 
"What are you doing Donghae?" he asked.

"Er... I was just going to shut the closet since I forgot to when I came in and I tripped. Sorry it slammed." He said bowing some. Ryeowook whined from inside, having sat on a fallen clothes hanger.

His dad gave him a funny look before walking towards him. 
He closed his eyes as he was met with a hand to his cheek before his father stared him dead in the eye. 
"Your mother gets headaches easily...you know that. You also know better than to slam doors...don't make me have you go without supper again." 
Donghae slowly opened his eyes and nodded. 
"Yes sir... sorry sir."

(A/N: I know Hae's real dad would never act like that so, he's not based on his real father.)

Ryeowook opened the door an hissed. 
"How can you call yourself his father?! I even know that's not right! Leave my master alone!" He growled, eyes slits.

His father stared at Ryeowook shocked. 
"..This..this creature is a sin of god" he shouted pointing at it. "You bring this creature into our house!?"

Ryeowook stood protectively in front of Donghae. "He didn't bring me anywhere! I came here on my own!" He said and pulled his hat off since it was annoying him.

The ears only sent his father more into a shock. "Demon...Demon!" he shouted and ran to grab his bible but in that moment Donghae grabbed Ryeowook by his leash, which was on much to his surprise and drug Ryeowook non to gently towards the door. "...go...please go Ryeowook..just wait in the car or something." he stumbled with his phone to call Yuchun before his dad got back. His father had the mind set...if the bible didn't work a gun would.

Ryeowook whined and clung to him. 
"No. They're the evil ones....." He squeaked. 
Donghae shoved him out and shut the door. 
//Eeteuk and Yuchun//

They had searched the house up and down but still no sign of Ryeowook. Yuchun nearly jumped to death as his phone started ringing.

"Hello?" 
"Chunnie, come get Wookie... he's in my car. Hurry." Donghae squeaked. 
Eeteuk hissed, hearing what he'd said. 
"He's in danger." He growled.

Yuchun raced towards his car. "...I have a feeling it's his dad..come on."

Eeteuk followed obediently, wanting to protect Ryeowook. 

Said Wook was now locked in Donghae's car, hiding in the floor board.

He heard Donghae's father's shouting and once in a while the slaps that his father gave him. He hissed but knew he couldn't get back inside. 
"...master..." he mewed sadly.

A car pulled up and Ryeowook looked out the other side. Eeteuk met him at the window. "Open the door." He said and Ryeowook complied, hugging his friend. "He's hurting, Hyung." He whined.

Eeteuk's ear twitched as another slap reached their ears. 
Ryeowook turned to go towards the house but Eeteuk held him back. 
"Stop it....you'll only make things worse." 
Yuchun watched the door before turning away. "...Lets just go back to the house." 
"Your not going to help him?..I thought you were his friend." Eeteuk hissed 
"...I am...but his father doesn't like company and it would only make matters worse for Donghae..come on."

Eeteuk pulled Ryeowook away who pitched a fit but they silently rode home. "Hyung.... It's my fault he got hurt." Ryeowook whined.

"It's no ones fault." Eeteuk and Yuchun spoke at the same time. They passed a glance to each other before Yuchun looked back ahead.

Ryeowook pouted and snuggled up to Eeteuk. "That doesn't make me feel better." He said.

"Donghae doesn't like people to know how his family is..... He rarely tells me..... He'll be back with a smile soon." Yuchun said.

"Go back and get him.... I don't want to wait." Ryeowook whined. They pulled up at the house.

"I can't..." Yuchun spoke. "Just wait."

//Later//
Ryeowook had cooked already and was pacing around the room nonstop.

It had been a few hours and Ryeowook almost killed himself as the door clicked open. Donghae stood there smiling, hard to tell if it was fake or not.

He tackled Donghae, crying. "Master hyung!" He squeaked. Eeteuk smiled slightly.

Donghae hugged him tightly. "I'm sorry Ryeowook."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@Nabiya thanks for the comment :) they do get to know each other but not yet =/

@Kpop4eva guess you found out what happened, thanks for commenting :) wookie pretty much gets anything he wants

@Alliekat_6 thanks for commenting :) wook will be forever adorable.