Chapter 35 (H @ end)

Neko

 

Meek glared at Kota once more before he picked Katoshi up and hugged him to himself despite the child being nearly his own height. “Neither of us were there and mate or not if you EVER accuse my child of murder again…” Meek left the threat open and headed back into one of the other rooms. “Tch.” Kota muttered and headed to the living room.

Meek was right. The only one there when Sakota was brutally murdered besides Meek was Loki and he hadn’t spoken since that very day…

…………………

Labored breathing was the only thing heard on the battle field that was mostly barren. Heechul lay panting on his side, hair splayed over his face, the only eye visible being the one he could no longer use, the thin scar from his battle with Kota seeming to shine in stark contrast to the blood on his body.

Yunho rounded the corner and skidded to a halt. He was on full alert until he saw his lover and he immediately ran to him, dropping to his knees. “Heechul…” He whispered, wanting to help but not wanting to hurt him by touching him.

Heechul smiled at him, shifting so his hair was out of his face. Yunho had to hold back bile. In doing so, Heechul’s wound opened wider and a bit of his tissue could be seen through the fabric. “Yunho… I felt it… I was finally able to sense my pregnancy… we were going to have kits but… they seemed to know. I tried to escape but they got me… They pinned me down and cut them from my stomach…. They stomped them in front of my eyes…” He whispered, blood bubbling up from his throat.

Yunho had to hold back tears but they overpowered him and spilled down onto Heechul’s face, turning a pink color as they slid down over the blood that trickled down his face. “It’s okay Heechul… as long as you’re okay that’s all that matters to me.” He whispered, leaning his face over to at the small scratches on his lover’s face.

Heechul lifted his head for a soft kiss when footsteps grew loud quickly and his ears flicked to the side as Yunho stood and walked away from him to confront the five men that now stood armed with guns. “We’re of no threat to you leave us be.” Yunho said walking a ways away so that he was the main focus.

A gun was pointed at him and he didn’t falter, still walking towards them and away from Heechul. A sudden pain in his shoulder followed by a warmth made him realize he’d been stricken. A low growl escaped his lips and he spread his arms out. “Kill me if you must. I am no threat to you… you harmed my lover.” He growled.

Another bang, another shot. Yunho’s eyes widened as he felt blood on his face and he looked up to see Heechul, a bullet wound on his hip. The smaller male had his fangs embedded into a soldier’s neck and he let out a strangled, bloody noise.

Releasing the man and turning, slicing another’s neck open, Heechul glared at the three remaining. From behind him another shot sounded and Yunho collapsed, clutching at his leg. Heechul launched at the man responsible, tearing into his chest while the other two fled for their lives.

Heechul slid to the ground, exhausted and losing blood. He crawled over to inspect Yunho’s wounds and tied fragments of cloth around the one on his leg. “Can you get us home?” He whispered, hands cupping Yunho’s cheek to rouse him from his daze. Yunho nodded. “Yeah.” He said, gritting his teeth and making himself stand, pulling his lover into his arms.

……………….

Meek sat down with Katoshi on the bed and sighed. “Don’t let what he says get to you. You and Loki are all I have left. Jungsu is presumably dead and I need you to help look after the hyungs.” Meek whispered, wiping a smudge off of the effeminate boy’s cheek.

………………..

Yuchun was on his way home, tired and dirty from his duties that day. He looked up, spotting blonde hair and waved, knowing the other saw him. It didn’t surprise him to see a gun. The kid had saved their home several times. Hardly anyone dared to come near the property anymore, armed or otherwise. He frowned as he saw blood on the ground and soon after a body, human. “Guess I have one more job to do.” He said walking over and divesting the man of any weapons before hoisting him up, walking away from the property to bury him.

Loki sneered from atop the roof, turning and sitting against the door. He inhaled and frowned. Eeteuk’s scent was strong, even here.

………………

Eeteuk whimpered, practically rutting against the wall, claws dug in the paint in frustration. Yuchun had been gone for days and he’d smelt him a moment ago only for the scent to fade. He’d already been rejected by Meek and Loki had nearly shot him when he, in his haze to satiate his heat, had practically humped the boy.

He turned his attention to the right when he heard Donghae humming, perhaps trying to lull Ryeowook to sleep. He smirked, stepping in their direction when a voice stopped him. “It won’t work. Grandfather won’t help you. You’re pathetic for trying.” Eeteuk looked up as Katoshi descended  the stairs. “Meek is sleeping.” He said as if reading Eeteuk’s mind. Eeteuk seemed to realize then what was amiss. “Kotoshi.” He whispered.

Even in his haze he knew that this was a dangerous situation. Katoshi though sweet was one of the most deadly neko in the house. Kotoshi, his second personality, had no qualms about killing anyone who pissed him off, family or not.

“If I really needed the help he would give it. You don’t know him as well as you think.” Eeteuk snarled. “Cute, you look very intimidating with a that hard. Come back when you fail.” Katoshi said taking a seat on the stairs.

…………..

Donghae smiled, finishing the song he was humming, as he threaded his fingers through Ryeowook’s hair. The poor guy had been exhausting himself trying to keep everyone from fighting and keeping them fed and clean.

He smiled, pressing a kiss to his forehead as the door to his room opened. “Oh Eeteuk, come in.” Donghae said, glancing up at the other before turning his attention back to Ryeowook.

Eeteuk fidgeted and sat on the floor, legs folded under him. “Donghae-ah… I wondered…” He said and whimpered, finding it harder and harder to keep calm when the scent of someone previously bedded was so near. “If I could… borrow Ryeowook.” He managed to gasp out.

Donghae’s head snapped up and his eyes narrowed at him. “You sure have some nerve Eeteuk.” He said, tightening his hold on Ryeowook, drawing a soft whimper from him. Eeteuk sighed. “You’re sure. Not even yourself? I’m in pain here. My hand won’t satiate it, I’ve suffered with this for at least a day.” Eeteuk nearly begged. “I could never betray Ryeowook like that. Leave please.” Donghae said, putting an end to the subject.

Eeteuk sighed and nodded, that left Kota and Katoshi in the house. Neither really seemed like a way out. He stood and exited the room, a laugh meeting his ears. “I take it that he said ‘no’.” Kotoshi said grinning from ear to ear upon seeing Eeteuk again so soon.

In an instant, said elder was upon Kotoshi, pinning him to the wall. “What do you think he said smart-aleck?” He growled, pressing his lips to the younger’s fervently. He pulled back soon after when the other d him. “I don’t think so…” Kotoshi said, an unmistakable warning hidden under the lilting tone.

Eeteuk let his grip slacken and he stepped away from him, quickly turning and ducking into another room. He leaned against the door as soon as he did, breathing heavily. “Hyung?” Eeteuk’s head snapped up at hearing Kota’s voice. The other was looking at him curiously, having calmed down from the confrontation with his lover.

Eeteuk smirked, his heat driving away the last rational thoughts in his mind as he flicked the lock on the door. He couldn’t take this pain any longer.

…………..

The sound of blood hitting the pavement was loud in the ears of the two neko that it fell from. Yunho opened the door and stumbled inside, unable to take the time to close it back. He put Heechul on the couch and sagged on the floor. He took only a few breaths before inspecting Heechul’s wounds. “The bullet just grazed you mostly… I’ll get the bandages.” He said, wincing in pain as he stood once again and headed deeper into their home.

Heechul let him go, breathing uneven due to the pain and fatigue.  He let his head hang limp, not even caring he was staining the couch. “Pathetic… and you call yourself my father.” Heechul’s head snapped up, seeing a younger neko standing in the corner of the room. “So beautiful.” Heechul breathed, taking in his appearance. Black short hair, white ears, bright green eyes, and a long white tail that mirrored Heechul’s own. “Jungsu.”

The neko, now identified as the supposedly dead Jungsu, scoffed. “Such a disgrace. My mother may call you my true father but I would sooner call that mutt Kota as such. You’re not fit to call me your son you pathetic piece of flesh.” Jungsu sneered, leaving through the front door.

Heechul felt tears gather in his eyes as Yunho returned with the bandages, smelling the scent of the intruder. “He was here…. I saw my son.” Heechul whimpered as Yunho sat and began to clean and bandage Heechul’s wounds.

“What did he want?” Yunho asked quietly after a moment. “Nothing….” Heechul mumbled, deciding against the truth. He sat up with a bit of pain and helped Yunho sit on the coffee table. “Let me…” He started but Yunho shook his head no. He reached and pulled a thick piece of wood into view, biting it as he dug his claws into his own shoulder, catching hold of the bullet and pulling it out.

Heechul watched as the wood splintered and Yunho reached for the one in his leg, it being further in than the last. The wood shattered and Heechul saw blood seep through Yunho’s teeth and whimpered as the second bullet was thrown onto the table.

He reached for the bandages and placed his other hand on Yunho’s neck when the other made a move. “Let me help you.” He whispered, taking a rag and wiping the excess blood off.

As Heechul finished wrapping the last of the gauze around Yunho’s shoulder, he sighed. “I’m not sure I can take much more of this… I’m starting to think that we’ve gotten ourselves into something even I can’t handle.”

…………..

Kota gasped as he was pushed, slamming the bathroom door open and making them both stumble into the tub, the force of Eeteuk’s push being the only thing that kept them from falling. Snapping the curtain shut, Eeteuk turned the water on scalding and latched his lips onto Kota’s.

“Eeteuk stop!” Kota screeched, trying to push the other off of him but he was scared and instincts were telling him ‘submit, live’. Eeteuk shifted, lips sliding down to Kota’s neck as he turned the younger around, pressing his face against the wall. Their scents were masked by the steam and the temperature gave both boys a flushed appearance.

Eeteuk pulled Kota’s pants down low enough to see his entrance and his own low enough only to free himself. “I’m sorry Meek….” Kota whimpered, tears rolling down his cheeks as he felt the tell-tale burn of being entered with no preparation but water.

Blood mixed with the water and tears that washed down the drain and Eeteuk leaned over, biting Kota’s shoulder blade. “Mian.” He whispered, truly unable to stop himself.