Chapter 33 revised

Neko

 

A/N1: Up until now all of this was PRE WRITTEN by me on notebook paper. Several of the papers are in another state because I couldn't bring them with me. So... I will do my BEST to re write what I can but updates will be slower.

A/N2: Okay... time has passed between the last chapter and this one but not much time (maybe half a year). Heechul has found a lover, Yunho who is a pureblood neko. Jaejoong keeps them from the law by having their papers as their master, however, he lets them roam free and lives separately from them. The others have continued to live in Yuchun's basement despite the stress. Now Heechul is able to smell Meek because he's in heat (I think is the reason I put, eh whatever).

 

 

 

 

Meek looked up as Jungsu came up to him, curiousity shining in his eyes. "What is it baby?" He asked. Jungsu looked at him, chewing his lip. "Hyung.... why am I different?" He asked. Meek looked confused. "You're not different baby." He said.

Jungsu whined. "But... your hair's not a different color like mine. Black hair, and white ears.... None of our family is like that....." He said tilting his head to the side.

Meek hugged him. " So...it just makes you special..baby I promise " He mewed giving a quick kiss to his cheek.
Jungsu purred and nuzzled him. "Also.... Umma.... why doesn't Appa feel like Appa to me?" He asked. 


(A/N: WILL POST UPDATED CHARACTER CHART NEXT)


Meek flinched but just smiled softly. "....It's just because you’re young...I promise..." He kissed his nose before hugging him keeping his head titled away. A tear had soon come to Meek's eyes.
Jungsu sensed his Umma's sadness but only nuzzled him more to comfort him. 

Upstairs, Donghae now sat alone. Ryeowook went to Donghae's room and was trying to figure out how to hide his ears and tail so he could stay upstairs for a bit.

Ryeowook looked up at him as he walked in. "what are you doing?"
Ryeowook paused in the process of taping his ears to his head. "Oh.... um..... hiding my ears." He said sheepishly as one popped up and he winced as it hurt.

Donghae sighed, helping him get the tape off. "You're going to hurt yourself." He said smiling and kissing each of his ears as they were tape free.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (few days later)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Heechul dug his claws into the palm of his hand and growled. "This is driving me nuts."

Yunho kissed his cheek gently. "...Don't be angry.... it may just be a memory..." Yunho spoke.

"You can't smell a ing memory, Yunho!" He growled pulling away and grabbing something to throw.

Yunho stepped back and sighed. "We can cut your nose off."

Heechul glared. "I'd like to see you try... I'd kill you." His blood on his hands dripped to the floor.

"You've been like this for a while. It's annoying Heenim. What's with you?... Why are you so concerned with Meek all of a sudden!?"

"Because my family and blood are with that boy! I can't help my instincts." He growled.

".... You need to forget about them... It's after a year right? ..... Shouldn't you have forgotten them by now?"

Heechul looked down, guilty. "... I've met with Meek twice over the past year.... once to see the kits, the other... I slept with him.... I threatened him to do so.." He said.

Yunho let out a low growl. "... and you didn't tell anyone? You didn't tell me? Why did you sleep with him!?

Heechul's fur bristled and he growled back. "We met behind both your backs... I slept with him... in the hopes of conceiving my own children..." He said.

Yunho growled again and slapped him, cutting his cheek. "....Why didn't you ask..."


 

Heechul let the blood fall down to his neck and for a moment he didn't seem like he would respond. He turned and punched Yunho. "Because my kits were his. Is that what you want? Me to submit to you?" He said.

"... No... That's...." Yunho cut off rubbing his cheek from the punch, wiping the blood away. "...I'm your lover though."

Heechul growled. "I've been trying and trying to bear your kits... It's not working... yet I got Meek with kits after the first try." he said sadly.

"....Do you think...... maybe you're sterile? It's only a 20% chance maybe you're just unlucky." Yunho mumbled.

Heechul shook his head. "If I am THAT unlucky I'd be dead now... I want to go to a doctor to be sure so I don't get my hopes up." He said sadly.

Yunho nodded and leaned over and kissed him. "We'll get Jae to ask."

Heechul hugged him. "Court me, Yunnie... Keep me from going to Meek." He said quietly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Few weeks later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yunho frowned. "Heechul, my instincts would tell me to kill your kits with Meek even if you did bring them here.... so don't."

Heechul looked at him before sighing looking away. " I know...I was hoping...maybe it would be diffrent"

A soft knock came on the door and Jaejoong came in the room with something in his hand. "Don't ask why I keep them in the house, but I heard you talking and... here." He said holding out a pregnancy test to Heechul. He looked at Yunho calmly. "Yunho.... I want you to leave the room for now. I don't want you to over react. Heechul and I will discuss it and then let you back in." He said.

Yunho growled but sighed turning and leaving the room. 

"..well...let’s see shall we?" Jae asked.


(in case you wonder, heechul is half breed so he's not able to sense his pregnancy as easily and he's not sure if he's carrying meek's kits or yunho’s or any at all)
 

Heechul nodded, biting his lip. "Yeah." He said taking the test and going into the bathroom with it. He wouldn't even need it if he had been a full breed but as a half breed, he couldn't sense it.

Jaejoong waited outside noticing the broken glass and picking it up.

It was only a few minutes before Heechul reemerged. He looked disappointed. "What is it?" Jaejoong asked, worriedly. "Negative. I'm not... I wanted to be... sort of, but I'd like my mate to be the father. Yunho doesn't understand that I have less attachment due to my lineage, that's why I can easily sleep with others." He said.

Jae nodded. " I understand....but he's your mate you can't blame him for thinking like that..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~FOUR YEARS LATER~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heechul and Yunho had begun a war between the Neko and humans, tired of living under humans and wanting to end their slavery.

The fight had raged for at least a year and a couple of months. It was pointless it seemed to try and keep going but go they did. More neko had been caused to die than humans, and many were executed anyway.

Heechul killed anyone that was human, innocent or not. His hair had grown out and he ate what he could to stay alive, even stray animals. Several of their friends had fallen to the war, unfortunately, Jaejoong and two of the newest kits were among them. (ciel and sakota... poor teuk both his children)

Katoshi stared out the window through the blinds of the home they stayed at now. He was of course dressed up in his girlish outfits, but he was never has bad as Meek had been. He mewed as Kota grabbed his arm and pulled him back.

Kota stared at him, contemplating. "Did you murder Sakota?" He said. His eyes were searching and he was tense, knowing that even in their home, they weren't safe. Ryeowook and Eeteuk were the strongest and wisest and they were out on the battlefield.

Katashi's face instantly turned upset. "..I...I didn't kill him!...He..he got himself killed!"

"You were the only one there.... out of us. How did he get himself killed then?" He growled. "That's enough, Kota." Meek said walking up and standing by Katoshi, glaring at his lover. "We don't need to fight here... only on the battlefield."

Katashi clung to Meek tightly. "Umma! Tell him i didn't kill Sakota! " He started crying then. " I promise! I didn't!"

 

 

 

 

any questions please feel free to ask me in a msg