Chapter 2

Neko

 

PLZ excuse any errors, again Unbetaed and not proofread.
 


Donghae stood up and made his way to where Yuchun was. 
"Hyung.." he started. "They've had a pretty bad life."

Yuchun looked at him. "There's nothing I can do about that.... think about it, they're slaves... none of them have good lives." He said.

"were going to give them better right?" Donghae asked looking at him.

Yuchun looked at him. "You paid for one of them so he's up to you... What I do depends on him." He said simply.

Donghae nodded before heading back to the kitchen watching Ryeowook who was almost done cooking.

His tail moved about happily as he finished, ears twitching a few times as he sang softly to help make time go faster. He took the food off the stove and turned around to go get the others, eeping when he saw Donghae. His tail and hair poofed up from his scare.

Donghae laughed at his poofed up hair walking over and straightning it. "..You're too cute Ryeowook."

Ryeowook squeaked and bowed a bit. "Thank you.... Dinner's ready..." He said, playing with his tail to flatten it out too.

"I'll tell Yuchun and Eeteuk." 
Ryeowook shook his head like crazy. 
"No no I'll tell them." he purred skipping into the living room.


"Hyungs.... Dinner's ready ^ ^" He squeaked. He went over and pulled Eeteuk up onto his feet. "C'mon hyung." He said.

Eeteuk watched him before smiling and going into the kitchen Ryeowook wasted no time in scurrying into the other room. 
"Dinner is ready, come on." he squeaked to Yuchun.


Yuchun looked at him and smiled a bit. "Thank you." He said to Ryeowook and stood to go to the kitchen.

Ryeowook made his way back as well and sat beside Donghae, only he sat on the floor. His ears were perked up as he watched Donghae.

Donghae smiled. "Hm, this is good!" He said looking at him but his smile fell. "Why're you on the floor? Get up." He squeaked. "We've been taught to sit on the floor unless we're told." Eeteuk said.

Yuchun pulled a chair out beside him. "Sit in a chair. There you've been told." 
Ryeowook looked up at Donghae, who smiled and patted the chair beside him.


He squeaked and got in the chair, followed by Eeteuk who was stiff as a board. Yuchun tasted some of Ryeowook's food and blinked. "This IS good. You cooked this?" He asked pointing at Ryeowook.

Ryeowook squeaked and nodded, his tail swaying happily. "I'm glad you like it. <3 "

Eeteuk sat and ate his food silently. He kept his tail down and frowned. "Can I be excused?" He asked when he was done.

Yuchun looked at him for a moment before nodding. 
Ryeowook cocked his head to one side and followed him with his eyes but let him be.


"Is he sad?" Donghae asked as he watched Eeteuk curl up on his bed. "I don't know.... I think he doesn't know how to act... He's used to angry or hateful masters." Ryeowook said, one ear flatening on his head.

"Eeteuk's really nice when you get to know him, he's amazing at everything. " Ryeowook ate another bite before looking up at them." He actually got captured trying to break me free when they caught me."

Yuchun stood and went into the other room, kneeling down in front of Eeteuk. "Do you expect me to hurt you or something? The better you listen, the better things you'll get... It's likely your friend won't ever sleep here... Donghae will probably put him in a bedroom.... If you'd quit being such a hardass all the time, You could get better things too." He said.

"They always start out nice...but turn angry later...I don't still don't trust you." Eeteuk said staring him in the eyes.

Yuchun smiled softly and stood. "You'll see..." He said and went to the kitchen. "After supper, you need to be heading home, Donghae." He said and went to his room. Ryeowook looked at Donghae sadly. "You don't live here too?" I want to go home with you. You promised to pamper me!" He squeaked, teary eyed. "I'll hide my ears and tail, please!" He squeaked. ~He's never wanted to go off by himself.~ Eeteuk thought shocked.

Donghae looked at him and ran a gentle hand over his cheek before smiling a sad smile. "You have to stay here okay, My family wouldn't like you...not that they like anyone anyway." He looked at Yuchun. "Pamper him till I come back tomorrow. "

Yuchun gaped at Donghae like he was stupid but sighed when Donghae gave him a pleading look. "Fine. Be careful, see you tomorrow." He said. Donghae Nodded. "Be good Ryeowook. I'll come back tomorrow as soon as I can." He said smiling. Ryeowook lay his ears back, frowning. "But..." He started. "No buts. Go wait in Yuchunnie's room for him." He said.

Ryeowook nodded and scampered off to Yuchun's room. Eeteuk watched  curiously as Yuchun and Donghae exchanged goodbyes and Yuchun went to the kitchen to wash their dishes.

Eeteuk then went to Yuchun's room. Ryeowook squeaked and wagged his tail, sitting on Yuchun's bed, smiling. Eeteuk watched over him from the doorway.

Yuchun put the dishes away before heading towards his room. 
Eeteuk looked up at him. "Don't even think of taking advantage of him...do you hear me?"

Yuchun rolled his eyes. "Yeah, yeah,... You know you can come in too." He said sitting in front of Ryeowook with a bag of things. He took out a very soft bristled brush and started to brush Ryeowook's hair, ears, and tail.

Ryeowook began purring at the brush and Eeteuk cocked his head confused as he watched the two. He couldn't comprehend how these two could act like this...not when the others had treated them so badly.

Slowly, he made his way into the room, one ear to the side. Yuchun finished brushing him and popped his shoulder. "Stop kneeding my covers. I have a water bed, don't pop it." He said but went looking through his bag to get out some lotion.

Ryeowook looked down and watched the water in the bed. 
"Are their fishies in there?" he asked looking up at him.

Yuchun laughed. "No, they wouldn't be able to breathe after a while." He said and made him close his eyes to rub lotion on his face. "It's just got water in it to make it comfortable." He said now rubbing lotion into Ryeowook's arms.

"Oh...I want a fishie" he purred trying not to bite Yuchun's hands playfully.

"You'll have to talk to Donghae about that." He said. Yuchun made him sit with his feet out and rubbed lotion on his feet too. He looked over at Eeteuk. "You want to join?" He asked.

Eeteuk hopped up on the bed beside Ryeowook. "....What excatly is the stuff your putting on him anyway?"

Yuchun laughed. "You don't know what lotion is? Smell, it's good for your skin." He said holding the bottle out. Eeteuk sniffed it and flinched. "It smells strong." He said.

"It makes your skin soft." Yuchun replied taking some and putting it on Eeteuk's arm. 
"it feels weird." he mewed shaking his arm.

"Relax.... you rub it in." He said trying to explain, rubbing it in and going to his other arm. Ryeowook was going through the bag and when he looked up he had earrings clipped on and makeup on.

Yuchun laughed before running a gentle finger over the earring making it sway. 
"Your not a girl Ryeowook."

 

He smiled. "I know, I was curious though and just wanted to wear it." He said. Yuchun took the earrings off and wiped his face with a baby wipe.

"Your as random as Donghae now I see why he picked you." 
Eeteuk watched the two before looking up at Yuchun." ...You should put lotion on."

Yuchun looked at him. "Hm, why?" He asked even though he would put some one. He grabbed the tube and put some on his hands.

Ryeowook interlocked his hands with Yuchun's quickly before pawing at his face trying to help him smear it in. 

Yuchun laughed and gently moved his hands. "Alright, bath time, both of you... I have a garden tub and a shower in my bathroom so one can bathe while the other showers." He said.






A/N:
Look forward to a very adorable Ryeowook bath scene next chapter. ^w^