Chapter 14

Neko

(Continueing from where Yuchun motioned for Eeteuk to follow him......)

He did, like expected and followed him into the house. Donghae was in the living room now. "Oh, Hyungs... welcome back." He said. Ryeowook came to the kitchen door. "You two broke your own promise...." He said immediately, smelling what had happened.

"it's his damn fault.." Eeteuk hissed up at Yuchun.

Ryeowook frowned. "It takes two to tango Hyung." He said going to finish cooking. Donghae sniggered. "He just owned you two."He said.

Eeteuk hissed before going to lay down in the living room pretty much pissed off at the world.

Yuchun sighed. "Eeteuk, don't do this please... you could have easily disobeyed my orders." He said.

Eeteuk hissed at him before walking in three circles before laying down on his doggie bed. 
"...I'm going to sleep.."

"Mianhae..." Yuchun turned to look at Donghae. "You know, you're going to have hell if you have children with Ryeowook. They'll suffer their whole lives being Con-Lai.*" 

(Con-Lai is half breed in vietnamese I think... It was in a book I read)

"how did you...."Donghae started but cut off as Ryeowook glared at Yuchun. 
"Be nice!" He hissed.

Yuchun looked at him. "It's better than outright saying half-breed..... I have nothing against it. I was just giving a friendly warning. In case you two aren't ready." He said.

"Were both ready!" Ryeowook hissed before grumbling lightly.

"Good thing, you're pregnant. I can tell from your mood." Eeteuk said not looking up. Yuchun looked at them all and sighed. "Mianhae..." He said.

Ryeowook purred and turned back to Donghae hugging him. "You're ready right master?"

Donghae hugged him back. "I think so... I have you to help me along." He said. "And can you drop the master, please?" He said.

"Mianhae..." Ryeowook whispered and kissed his cheek lightly. "What do I call you then?"

"Hyung, or Donghae, or Hae...." He said kissing Ryeowook back. Yuchun dissappeared off to his room.

"Hyung!" He squeaked hugging him. "...Hmm...I love you."

Eeteuk's ear twitched but he ignored them. "I love you too, Ryeowookie... Let's go eat. Coming Eeteuk?" Donghae said. "No."

"Come on...Please Tuekie hyung" Ryeowook pouted watching him.

"No... I'll eat later, I don't want to now." He said ignoring them.

Ryeowook whined but didn't give up, bounding over he sat down beside him. 
"Hyung...whats wrong?"

Eeteuk frowned and curled up. "I'm fine, go away......." He said but sighed. "............. I courted Yuchun today." he said sadly.

"But you said you didn't want to be his mate hyung." Ryeowook whispered looking down at him.

"I know that... That's why I said courted and not mated. I don't want to be tied to him so I didn't... I released outside of him..... There is no love, only lust. I feel bad for it all. I just want to dissappear." He said.

Ryeowook whined and lay down beside him, curling up near him. 
"...My hyung is sad..I stay till he feels better." He said more to himself.

Donghae sighed. "Alright, I'll save the food for later then." He said. Eeteuk turned to face Ryeowook. "You carry his children yet, I still am attracted to you... If they're born and I haven't found my mate, you know i'll kill them right?" He asked.

Ryeowook looked at the wall and didn't reply. Male or not...he still acted like a mother. 
"...Hyung...If that is the case I'll fight to my death to protect them..."

"I know that... I want you to stand firm to protect them... but I am only following my instincts like you...." He said and kissed Ryeowook, pinning him down.

Ryeowook put a hand on his chest but much to Eeteuk's surprise kissed him back but his nails dug warningly into Eeteuk's chest.

Eeteuk winced but pressed on, slipping his tongue into Ryeowook's mouth. "Don't worry, I won't have with you..." He said after he pulled away.

Ryeowook looked at him confused, face flushed and hair splayed around his face. "You don't make any sense hyung." He said. Eeteuk frowned and looked away. "Go and eat in your room with Donghae before I go back on my word." He said.

Ryeowook stood and left the room sadly. He didn't want his hyung to hurt, but he didn't want his mate to hurt more.

Eeteuk sighed and looked up when a shadow appeared in front of him. It was Yuchun. "Come on.... you can stay with me again." He said holding out a hand.

Eeteuk looked at it for a moment, helplessness showing in his eyes, before he reached out his own similar, yet so different, hand to pull himself up.

They went to Yuchun's only other spare bedroom. He didn't feel like sleeping on the water bed. He felt like it would make him sick in the state he was in.

Eeteuk curled up on the bed alone while Yuchun changed clothes before sliding in beside him. He slid his arms around Eeteuk and hugged him, content to have someone there.... even if that someone was the reason he was hurting. He had seen what had happened between Ryeowook and Eeteuk.

Eeteuk stiffened but soon, after thinking of Ryeowook with Donghae, turned over and curled close to him, enjoying the warmth.

Eeteuk's ears flattened and he settle into a more peacefull sleep. 


//The Next Morning//

Eeteuk awoke sometime in the early hours of the morning. He blinked but gasped when he felt Yuchun's arms around him. He didn't push away though.


He closed his eyes tight. ~The only way to get Ryeowook now would be to kill Donghae... but i'm not going to kill an innocent man.~ He thought, turning around. Yuchun's grip tightened at the movement and he mumbled something before burying his face in the crook of Eeteuk's neck.

Eeteuk froze and shifted his eyes to look down at him. 
~Stupid human...let go of me~ He didn't say it aloud though.


Yuchun stayed put for a while but soon blinked, his eyelashes brushing against Eeteuk's neck. "Hm, Eeteukie... what time is it?" He mumbled sleepily, not moving.

"About five in the morning" He replied not moving. "Go back to sleep..."

Yuchun smiled and settled down to go back to sleep, placing a soft kiss on Eeteuk's neck. Eeteuk waited, thinking, and he too soon drifted back to sleep.



Later that morning, Ryeowook padded sleepily into the kitchen. It was still kind of early but he found Eeteuk sittting at the kitchen table. "Oh hyung, you're up." He said.

Eeteuk had a death grip on his coffee mug and he stayed looking at the table. "Yuchun's out....." Was all he said.


The magnae knew better than that.


"What's bothering you hyung?" Ryeowook asked sitting down at the table.


Eeteuk's ears drooped and he sighed. 
"I'm a huge hippocrite to you. I told you not to lay with a human and I did. I told you not to fall in love, I have.... It's strange." He said.


Ryeowook smiled. 
"You like Yuchun hyung...don't you Eeteukie?"


Eeteuk hid his face before slight sobs shook his frame. 
"I'm his slave, not his lover... I shouldn't feel this way for a human." He said.


Ryeowook's smirk instantly fell. 
"...You've...you've never called yourself anyones slave before...hyung."


Eeteuk looked up at him. "That's all I'll ever be! You're free Ryeowook! All he wants is to have me for his needs when he's and then i'm just his 'pet'! I am a slave. It's all I'll ever amount to." He said once again hiding his face.

Ryeowook looked at him before leaning across the table and his cheek. 
"You should tell him. ^-^ Tell him and ask him to be your mate."


Eeteuk looked at him, their faces close. "I could tell him... but he's not the only one I love, remember?" He said kissing Ryeowook.